监守之盗
这种现象每年仅仅发生一次 然后它们死去
It only happens once a year and then they die.
好像进行某种交♥配♥仪式一样
It's like a mating ritual or something.
那样不是很浪漫吗?
Isn't that romantic?
是的 是的 是很浪漫
Yeah. Yeah it is.
-克里斯! -兄弟 你♥他♥妈♥在干吗?
-Chris! -Dude what the fuck?
-这一点都不酷 -天啊 你吓到我了
-That's so not cool. -God! You scared me.
-对不起 -发生什么了?
-Sorry. -What happened?
-该死 他们跑了 -你撞到鹿了还是其他东西了?
-Shit. They're gone. -You hit a deer or something?
-他们通常就在这里 -坐下
-They're usually right here. -Sit down.
-聚会是那条路 -聚会是这条路
-The party's that way. -The party's this way.
-丹尼 -快点 今晚是舞会之夜
-Danny. -Come on it's prom night.
03级 去死吧
Class of '03 kiss my ass!
瞧
Now look.
天啊 它们真漂亮
My God. They're so beautiful.
瞧 瞧 你能抓住光
Look look. You can grab the light.
-上帝! -这一点都不好玩
-Jesus! -It's not funny.
-你把尾灯打开 -快点
-You can turn the lights back on. -Come on.
-它们真漂亮 -我早告诉过你了
-They were so beautiful. -Told you right?
-拜托 你吓到我了 -那里有更多
-Please. You're freaking me out. -There's more up there.
-快点 -等会
-Now! -Hang on.
-把灯打开 -克里斯...
-Turn on the goddamn lights! -Chris...
好的
All right.
四年后
我一觉醒来
I wake up.
把闹钟关上
Turn off the alarm.
根据外面的天气决定穿什么衣服
I look outside so that I know what to wear.
我用肥皂洗澡
I take a shower...
然后刮胡子
And then I shave.
有时我会无缘无故的哭
Sometimes I cry for no reason.
但是我正在努力适应
But I'm getting a handle on it.
我一觉醒来
I wake up.
我穿好了衣服
I get dressed.
我吃药
I take my meds.
路易斯走的时候 我做好咖啡 这样的确很狡猾
When Lewis is gone I make the coffee which can be tricky.
我吃早餐 但我不看报纸
I eat breakfast but I don't read the paper.
我很困惑到底是什么让我容易狂躁
It confuses me which makes me mad.
我一觉醒来
I wake up.
我穿好衣服然后去上课
I put on my coat and go to class.
我一觉醒来
I wake up.
还有10秒钟
Ten more seconds.
我们只是在写一天的事情 明白? 不用长篇大论
We're just doing one day OK? No big deal.
时间到
And time.
没关系 伙计 这不是考试
It's OK chief. It's not a test.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
很温馨的拥抱
That's a nice hug.
想要吃什么?
Want anything?
你好
Hi.
-你要的什么? -热巧克力咖啡
-What are you having? -Hot chocolate.
-我就要那个 谢谢 -好的
-I'll have that. Thanks. -OK.
-这周有什么问题么? -没有
-Any problems this week? -Nope.
誓言 哭泣?
Swearing? Crying?
-秩序或记忆问题? -没有
-Sequencing or memory issues? -No.
吃药了么?
Taking your meds?
-那么所有的都很好 -怎么了 路易斯说了什么?
-So all's good. -Why? What's Lewis say?
你是唯一一个可以谈论你身上发生的事情
You're the only one who can talk about what's going on with you.
如果是那样的话 我是个不错的人
Well in that case I'm great.
您的咖啡
There you go.
-小心 很烫 -我知道
-Careful. It's hot. -I know.
你和塔特尔先生谈过了么?
Have you spoken to Mr. Tuttle yet?
-没有 不过我会的 -什么时候?
-No. I will. -When?
-你以前是模特 -克里斯...
-You were a model before. -Chris...
我很好奇你是怎样从一个模特 转型到一个事件经理的
I was just wondering how you go from being a model to being a case manager.
在我头部受伤后 我认识到 这个世界上有很多人比我强
After my head injury I realized there were more people in the world than me.
什么时候有空和我一起看电影么?
Wanna go to a movie with me sometime?
-不了 -拜托 就一部电影而已
-I don't think that's a good idea. -Come on. It's just a movie.
我们应该谈论一下你生命中的女人
We should talk about the women in your life.
-你是说除你之外的其他女人么? -是的 有这样的女人么?
-You mean besides you? -Yeah. Is there anybody?
关于女人 有想过你应该干些什么吗?
Think you should do something about that?
我总想着干♥你♥
I think about fucking you all the time.
我想隔着门 他们听不到
I don't think they heard that over by the door.
-我不是那个意思 我是说... -我知道你的意思
-I didn't mean it like that. I meant... -I know what you meant.
你受伤前说过那样的话吗?
Would you have said that before your injury?
你又准备说什么额叶症状群之类的屁话了?
So now you're gonna bring up the frontal lobe bullshit?
是脱抑制 这可能是你和别人碰面时候的开场白
Disinhibition. That might be getting in the way of your meeting someone.
向陌生人表达性要求 并非开始交往的最好方式
Asking a stranger for sex isn't the best way to start a relationship.
-这不是一个好方式 -你不是陌生人
-Not a good one. -You're not a stranger.
-我们有过交往 -你给我钱 我为你工作而已
-I have a relationship with you. -I'm paid to work with you.
-为什么你在这? -你说呢?
-Why are you here? -You tell me.
我知道为什么我在这里
I know why I'm here.
我在这里帮助你得到你想要的 你真正想要的
I'm here to help you get what you want. What you really want.
但是你必须知道什么才是最想要的
But you've gotta know what that is first.
我只想找回原来的自己
I just wanna be who I was.
嘿 孩子 你妈妈打电♥话♥来 提醒你们记得感恩节
Hey kid your mom called to remind you about Thanksgiving.
我告诉过她你房♥间里有艘渔船
I told her you had a hooker in your room
但是我肯定会让大家都知道这个消息的
but that I'd be sure to pass on the message.
好的 今晚的菜单是意大利辣酱细长面
OK so the menu for tonight is spaghetti amatriciana.
意大利面里有咸肉 你喜欢这个的
That's that pasta that's got the bacon in it that you like.
西红柿在台子上 把罐子打开 然后把它们放进去
The tomatoes are on the counter so open up the cans and put them in a pot.
手压蒜泥器 妈的
Garlic press asshole.
妈的
Fuck!
你好 1800花店
Hello 1-800-Flowers.
女士 如果我能把花送给我自己的妈妈 那么其他人就能送给任何人
Ma'am if I can send them to my own mother anyone can send them to anybody.
我们有专车送花
And it just so happens to be our featured special. Uh-huh.
让我看看 我们有玫瑰 百合 金鱼草和紫藤菊
Let's see. It's got roses and lilies and snapdragons and fuji mums.
闻起来很香的滨大戟不像郁金香那么难闻
Australiums which smell awesome unlike tulips which don't smell at all.
路易斯 我找不到那该死的开罐器了
Lewis I can't find the motherfucking can opener!
他们要延续一到两周 好的
They should last about a week or two. That's right.
太好了 你叫什么?
Terrific. And your name?
凯西 是C开头的还是K开头的?
Kathy. Is that with a C or a K?
是K开头的凯西 凯西是个很美的名字
K. Kathy with a K. That's a beautiful name Kathy.
克里斯?
Chris?
我没闻到晚餐香味
I don't smell dinner.
克里斯?
Chris?
对不起 路易斯
I'm sorry Lewis.
-感觉好点没? -是的 谢谢
-Feel better? -Yeah thanks.
切一些莴苣 黄瓜和其他你想放进沙拉里的
Chop some lettuce cucumber whatever else you might want for your salad.
-谈谈你中午的情况吧 -我们必须再写一遍
-Let's talk about your afternoon. -We had to write again.
哦 是吗?让我猜猜 话题一 为什么我总很混乱?
Oh yeah? Let me guess. Topic A "Why am I all fucked up?"
还是话题二 一直混乱的活着
Or topic B "Living with being all fucked up."
雷吉让我们列了一天要干的事情的清单 然后我总是用我一觉醒来开头
Reggie had us list a typical day and I kept getting stuck on "I wake up."
-我不能把每天干的事情列成清单 -别把它想成一个清单
-I couldn't think of just a list. -Well don't think of it as a list.
把它想成一个故事
Think of it as a story instead.
一个什么样的故事?
A story like what?
就像 从前我醒来
Like you know "Once upon a time I woke up
小便完后 然后洗了个澡...
took a piss beat off in the shower..."
-这怎么帮助我呢? -我不知道
-How is that gonna help me? -I don't know.
故事能帮我们弄清这个社会
Stories are what help us make sense of the world.
-我不会说故事 -说一个你知道的故事
-I can't tell stories. -Use one you already know.
好吧 那讲那个该死的战争与和平如何?
OK. How about War and fucking Peace?
这的确是个故事 但我想要一个简短一点的故事
That's a story. I'd start a little simpler though.
那说高蒂亚和三只小熊如何?
How about Goldilocks and the Three fucking Bears?
黄瓜在哪?
Where's the cucumber?
-说吧 让我听听 -你们想让我给你说高蒂亚?
-Come on. Let's hear it. -You want me to tell you Goldilocks?
说吧 我想听
Entertain me.
好吧 很久以前 有个小女孩叫高蒂亚
OK. Once upon a time there was a little girl named Goldilocks.
-然后呢? -然后...
-And then? -And then...
我不知道 伙计 她被狼吃了
I don't know man. She got eaten by a wolf.
该死的卡车撞了我 这真傻
Fucking hit by a truck. This is stupid.
你把结尾说出来了 如果你不知道中间的剧情 你不能说故事
Start at the end. Can't tell a story if you don't know where it's going.
狼弄错了 那是小红帽
And lose the wolf. That's Little Red Riding Hood.
电影精选列表