但是那让我回到了最初的问题 拉乌莉
But that brings me back to that original question Luvlee.
今晚 在黑夜里 我会帮你解决难题并再重新问一次
So tonight in the dark I'm gonna help you out and ask it again.
你在这里干吗?
What are you doing here?
-喂 -钱到了
-Yeah. -The money's here.
真是一个好消息 我们明天下手
That's good news. We go tomorrow.
对不起 我来晚了 我必须赶去医院一趟
Sorry I'm late. I had to run down to the hospital.
雪莉认为她要生了
Sherry thought she was going into labor.
都是因为那奇怪的伪收缩
It was these weird fake contractions.
我实际上也不太清楚 我想在回家的路上停一下
I don't really understand. Anyway I wanted to stop by on our way home.
-哦 我没事 谢谢 -很好 明晚见
-Oh I'm fine thanks. -Cool. See you tomorrow night.
嘿 特德
Hey Ted.
你不必一直都路过来检查银行的安全
You don't always have to come by and check up on the bank.
你以外我路过是来检查银行的安全的?
You think I come by here to check up on the bank?
我路过这里是来看你的 确认你没事
I come by here to check up on you make sure you're OK.
哦 如果我需要油炸圈饼 我会自己去买♥♥的
Yeah well... if I need a doughnut I can get my own.
我不需要你的同情
I sure as shit don't need you feeling sorry for me.
-你知道的 -我知道
-You know. -I know.
这个发明三文治的伯爵完全是个天才
This whole Earl of Sandwich thing is revisionist bullshit.
没人发明的三文治的吃法比土豆泥多
Nobody invented the sandwich any more than mashed potatoes.
-想让我为您念菜单么? -为什么呢?我点和你一样的东西好了
-Want me to read you the menu? -Why? I order the same damn thing.
-你知道你想要的? -我一直都是要串烤鱼贝汉堡
-So you know what you want? -What I always have. Teriyaki burger.
让我来告诉你 克里斯 我们有自己的地方 没有菜单
I'll tell you what Chris we have our place no menus.
服务生来到桌前 送上冰水
Server comes up to the table brings ice water
告诉你今天有什么菜
tells you what's cooking that day.
这样会很棒的 特别是对我们的瞎子顾客
That'll be great. Especially for our blind customers.
-对不起 盲人 -你们好 想要点什么 伙计们?
-I'm sorry sightless. -OK what can I get you guys?
首先 我想知道你香水的名字
For starters I'll take the name of your perfume.
-是迷惑 -确实很迷惑我
-It's Obsession. -Consider me obsessed.
-串烤鱼贝汉堡 -中份 边上多放鱼贝
-The teriyaki burger. -Medium well extra teri on the side.
再来2杯可乐
And two Cokes.
告诉我 美女 是这里太热了 还是你太性感了?
Tell me gorgeous is it hot in here or is it just you?
-我可以说你们2个很不安分 -谁 我们?不
-You two are trouble I can tell. -Who us? No.
-我们只是在外面过了一个疯狂的节日夜晚 -我马上给你们送上喝的
-We're just having a gimps' night out. -I'll get your drinks.
-她听起来很可爱 -为什么你那样说?
-She sounds cute. -Why'd you say that?
-因为她听起来很可爱 -疯狂的节日夜晚?
-Because she sounds cute. -Gimps' night out?
-怎么 你觉得她没听到? -我可以做任何我想做的事
-What you don't think she noticed? -I can do any fucking thing I want to.
昨晚根本没有什么节日 笨蛋
And it's not even night out either stupid.
对不起 我让你难堪了么?
I'm sorry. Did I embarrass you?
你有时和其他人说话的方式很让人讨厌
The way you talk to people sometimes it's obnoxious.
-我怎么和其他人说话? -那个服务生 你吓到她的那种方式
-How do I talk to people? -That waitress the way you hit on her.
得了 这比我在度假旅馆的床上说话的方式要好很多了
Come on. I've been turned down more times than the beds at the Holiday Inn.
-我正在努力改进 -改了多少呢?
-That doesn't keep me from trying. -Has it ever worked?
你以为那个服务生一直在想
Think that waitress is thinking
那个象赖瑞·佛林特的盲人真性感
"I wanna bone that blind guy looks like Larry Flynt."
-赖瑞·佛林特?哦 天啊 -我要搬出去
-Larry Flynt? Oh Jesus. -I'm moving out.
你想知道什么时候么?
Do you wanna know when?
是的
Sure.
-什么时候? -我不知道 但是很快
-When? -I don't know. But soon.
可乐来了 先生们 请享用
Here we are gentlemen. And enjoy.
买♥♥单
Just bring the check.
-你在开玩笑 对吗? -买♥♥单
-You're kidding right? -Just bring the check.
等等
Wait.
走吧
Go ahead.
-晚安 -晚安
-Good night. -Good night.
别以为我没发现 其实我已经注意到你了
Don't think I haven't noticed. I've been watching you.
这件新衣服 你一直的表现
The new clothes the way you've been acting.
我不是傻子 克里斯
I'm not a fool Chris.
我在我抽屉里发现了这个
I found this in my drawer.
我认识到 你已经来了很长一段时间了
And I realized you've come a long way since then
可能我确实有点不太公平
and that perhaps I've been a little unfair.
假期后 我们会让你在柜台前做一些工作
After the holidays we'll get you some regular time behind the window.
毕竟 兰格夫人不能永远面面俱到
After all Mrs. Lange isn't gonna be around forever.
晚安 克里斯
Good night Chris.
记得 别忘记锁门
Oh and don't forget to lock the door.
-你好 -路易斯 是我 我闯祸了
-Hello. -Lewis it's me. I really messed up.
我不知道怎么了 但是我同意了那样干
I don't know why but I said I would do it.
他们很快就来了 我现在一点都不想干了
They're gonna be here soon and I don't wanna do it anymore.
-什么? -我以前真的想告诉你
-What? -I really wanted to tell you before.
我一个小时就能到家 不管你闯了什么祸 我都能帮你弥补好
Look I'll be home in an hour. Whatever mess you made I'll clean it up.
我不在家 我在银行...
I'm not at home I'm at the bank...
嘿
Hey.
加里
Gary.
我不能这么干 你们随便怎么做 我不会说出去的
I can't do this. You guys do whatever you want I won't say anything
但是我不干了
but I'm just not gonna do it.
我理解 为什么你不回家放松一下呢?
I understand. Tell you what why don't you go home relax
我们会给你寄支票的
and we'll just send you a check.
现在进去 拿起你的拖把
Now go in there get your mop
做你的工作 闭上你的狗嘴
do your job and shut your fucking mouth.
巡逻警♥察♥
Deputy Doughnut.
这是枪 你只要知道就行
That's a gun. Just know it's there.
和他向往常一样说话
But talk to him like normal.
去吧
Go.
-嘿 特德 -嘿
-Hey Ted. -Hey.
-外面很冷么? -我想是的
-Cold out huh? -Yeah I guess.
明天开始 菲利普·卡斯特罗会接替我
Starting tomorrow Phillip Costello's gonna be taking over my shift.
-怎么了? -你忘了?孩子啊
-How come? -You forget? Baby?
哦 是的
Yeah.
不管怎样 我只想你知道
Anyway I just wanted you to know.
嘿 特德
Hey Ted.
对于那晚我说的话 我很抱歉
I'm sorry about the other night what I said.
别提了 我知道你不是有心的 以后见
Forget it. I know you can't help it. I'll see you later.
很好
Very nice.
哦 天啊
Oh man.
把你的手套戴好
Put your fucking gloves back on.
克里斯
Chris.
好的 好的
OK. OK.
去拿钱
Go and get it.
-就这么多了 -你可以把车开到后门来了
-That's all of it. -You can bring the car around back.
走
Go.
车
Car.
别动
Don't move.
妈的 警♥察♥
Shit. Cop.
-天啊 是巡逻警♥察♥ -闭嘴
-Jesus! It's Deputy Doughnut. -Shut the fuck up.
克里斯?
Chris?
克里斯 你在里面吗?
Chris! You in there?
克里斯!
Chris!
哦 天啊
Oh God.
哦 妈的
Oh fuck.
从墙后走出来 把手放在头上
Move away from the wall! Put your hands on your head!
什么都别想 快点 谁的霰弹枪?
Don't think! Just do it! Who's the shotgun? Who's the shotgun?
-特德? -你别乱动
-Ted? -Don't you fucking move!
-是我 -闭嘴 把手放在你头上
-It's me. -Shut up! Put your hands on your...
特德 还有一个 还有一个...
Ted there's another one! There's another...
救救我
Help me.
救救他 鲍尼
Help him Bone.
克里斯
Chris!
克里斯
Chris!
克里斯
Chris!
妈的 妈的 妈的
Fuck fuck fuck!
妈的 妈的 妈的 妈的
Fuck fuck fuck fuck!
-不
-No.
请出示驾照和行车证
License and registration please.
-你行驶时没开车灯 -只是因为那该死的萤火虫
-You were driving with your lights off. -Just because of the fucking fireflies.
-什么? -我只是想让她看...
-Excuse me? -I just wanted to show her...
我只想看她的脸...
I wanted to see her face...
我闯了太多的祸 他们都死了 都是我的错
I'm in so much trouble. They all died and it's my fault.
-冷静 -他们要杀我
-Take it easy. -They're gonna kill me.
-克里斯·普莱特 -是的
-Chris Pratt. -Yes sir.
回家去 不管你认为他们会对你有多气愤
Go on home. Whatever it is you think they're mad at
可能并非象你想的那么糟
probably isn't as bad as you think it is.
电影精选列表