我不得不说 我起初满抱着疑虑
I gotta say, I had my doubts at first,
不过事实证明你是对的
but when you're right, you're right.
嘿 斯班奇 当你签完了所有的照片后
Hey, Spanky, when you're done signing autographs,
我们需要更多香皂
we need more soap.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
我算了下 如果我们一天接50只宠物的话
The way I figure it, if we can see 50 pets a day,
我们就可以马上帮奶奶存够钱
we'll have Grandma's money in no time flat.
这是另一只
Here's another one.
-准备梳毛发 -准备梳毛发
-Ready for grooming. -Ready for grooming.
好了 伙计 把其他宠物放过来吧
Okay, guys, load up the other pets.
-我们有好多宠物要梳毛呢 -晓得了
-We've got a lot of animaIs to groom. -Gotcha.
艾德 这真是太好了
Oh, Ed, this is lovely.
我不敢相信你把所有的事 都安扫卜在你的午餐时间
I can't believe that you put this whole thing together on your lunch break.
呃 我们上一次约会不是那么好
Well, our last date didn't go so well
我原来想问你一件事来着 在我们
and there was something I wanted to ask you before we got
被打断前
interrupted.
你可以问我任何事 肯尼迪警官
Ask me anything, Officer Kennedy.
好的
Okay.
我们去公园吧 孩子们
Let's go to the park, little doggies.
走快点
Giddy UP!
哇
Whoa.
慢点
Whoa, whoa! Slow down!
你好 瑰珀翠小姐
Well, Miss Crabtree.
我说 珠儿
I mean, June...
肯尼迪警官
-Officer Kennedy. -Oh.
-你好 瑰珀翠 -你好 肯尼迪警官
-Hi, Miss Crabtree! -Hi, Officer Kennedy!
你们是在野餐吗
Are you guys having a picnic?
是的 在野餐
Yeah, a picnic.
给你们 小男子汉
Here you go, little guy.
抓住
Hold Still!
斯班奇 也许你 可以照顾一下弗纳弗莉纳公主
Spanky, maybe you should handle Princess Flufferina?
它只是只猫 不是只山地狮子
It's just a cat, not a mountain lion.
我知道的是 当妲尔拉看到 我是怎么好好地照顾她的猫时
All I know is, when Darla sees how well I took care of her cat,
她会发现我是个多不负责的人
she's gonna find me irresponsible.
你难道不是想说不可抗拒的人吗
Don't you mean irresistible?
不可抗拒 不可抗拒
Irresistible. Irresistible.
是 也是那个意思
Yeah, that, too.
不 伙计们 看啊
Oh, no. Guys, look.
机器把他们全变成绿色的了
The machine is turning them all green.
太精彩了
Remarkable.
你做了什么 玛丽安
What did you do, Mary Ann?
你是什么意思"我做了什么"
What do you mean, "What did I do?"
你才是放肥皂的那个人
You're the one that put the soap in.
看 是绿色的染色剂
Look! It's green dye.
你让我分心了 玛丽安
You distracted me, Mary Ann.
不 妲尔拉的猫
No. Darla's cat!
等等 回来 小心
Wait, come back! Watch out!
快 让它停下来
Hurry! Make it stop.
那块巧克力看上去一定很好吃
Mmm. That chocolate sure looks good.
-你想来一块吗 -当然
-Oh, would you like one? -Yeah!
不 不 不 不 那些巧克力很贵
No,no,no,no. Those chocolates are expensive.
那儿有好多
Oh, there's plenty here.
给 拿点吧 呃 这些是你的狗吗
Here, take some. Now, are these your dogs?
不 我们只是负责遛狗 来挣钱帮奶奶
Nah, we're just walking 'em to make money for Grandma.
真好啊 这不是很好吗 艾德加
Aw, that is so nice. Isn't that nice, Edgar?
是的 很棒
Uh, yeah, that's lovely.
我相信你还有很多其他的狗要遛
Now I'm sure you have a lot of other dogs to walk,
拿着巧克力走吧 好吗
so take chocolates to go. Okay?
哦 哦
Oh. Oh...
噢
Ooh!
不 坐 停 停 不 坐下来 狗狗
No, sit! Stop, stop. No! Sit, doggie.
不 别拽着走啊 不 别拽 不 来啊 坐 停
No. Mush. No! No, no mush! No, come on, sit, stop.
不 不
No. No.
好在有个灯柱能让他停下来
Good thing that lamppost was there to stop him. Mmm-hmm.
孩子们
Kids.
回来 如果你不喜欢绿色
Come back. If you don't like green,
我们可以换成任何你想要的颜色
we can make them any other color you want.
阿尔法尔拉 你怎么了
Alfalfa, what happened to you?
不过是努力工作
Oh, just been working hard.
我来接弗纳弗莉纳公主 她准备好了吗
I'm here to pick up Princess Flufferina. Is she ready?
当然好了
Sure.
等着瞧她令人兴奋的新面貌
And wait until you see her exciting new look.
什么新面貌
What new look?
来了 弗纳弗莉纳公主
Here you go. One Princess Flufferoni.
妲尔拉现在恨死我了
Darla hates me now.
起码我们为奶奶挣了点钱
At least we made a little money for Grandma,
多谢我伟大的主意吧
thanks to my great idea.
不 我们其实亏钱了
No, we actually lost money.
呃 所有宠物的主人想拿回他们的钱
Yeah, all the pet owners wanted their money back.
我有没提过妲尔拉现在恨死我了
Did I mention Darla hates me now?
别担心 我会想些别的法子
Don't worry, I'll think of something eIse.
-什么 -是啊 什么
-What? -Yeah, what?
我正在想
I'm thinking.
-想出来了吗 -没呢
-Anything yet? -No.
现在 现在怎样 想出点子了吗
Now? How about now? Anything yet?
还没
Not yet.
现在呢
Now? How about now?
别催我 天才需要时间的
Don't rush me. Genius takes time.
-奶奶 -嘿 孩子们 我有个好消息
-Grandma! -Hi, kids, I got some good news.
我卖♥♥掉了一些老股票 能够赚到五千块
I sold off some old stock and I was able to raise $5,000.
太好了 奶奶 你只差一半就行了
That's great, Grandma. You're almost halfway there.
如果我能招揽到足够的生意 我想我能挣到剩下的欠款
And if I can drum up enough business, I think I can get the rest.
但我需要你们的帮忙
But I need your help.
当然 奶奶 没问题
Sure, Grandma, no problem.
你们能帮忙在整个镇上分发这些 促销单吗
Would you mind handing out these flyers all over town?
当然 你可以相信我们
Sure. You bet!
耶
Yay!
伙伴们
Guys?
他们在这儿做什么
What are they doing here?
嘿 你以为你在做什么
Hey. What do you think you're doing?
你认为哪种颜色会让树屋更好看
Which color do you think would look better for the tree house?
翠绿色还是桃红色
Caribbean green or Georgia peach?
这样就很好
It's fine just the way it is.
德赛尔可不这么想 是吗 德赛尔
Desiree doesn't think so. Do you, Desiree?
德赛尔
Desiree?
我的装演设计师
My decorator.
这堆垃圾需要进行大变样
This dump is gonna need a total makeover
当我父亲把它移到我们的后院时
when my father moves it to our back yard.
嗯 你们是怎么进来的
So, how do you even get in here?
我可不会这么做
I wouldn't do that.
防盗铃已经设置好了
The burglar alarm is set.
防盗铃 装在这堆垃圾上
A burglar alarm? On this dump?
现实点吧
Get real.
我告诉过你的
I told you.
是啊 他告诉过你的
Yeah, he told you.
太好笑了
That's hilarious.
我真心不喜欢他
I really don't like him.
我也不喜欢
Me neither.
我也不
Me three-ther.
没时间浪费了 伙计 我们要分发这些促销单
No time to waste, men. We're gonna distribute these flyers.
然后我就会有个 很棒的计划
And then I'm gonna come up with another great plan
为奶奶挣钱 现在 让我们出发吧 加油
to make money for Grandma. Now, let's go. Come on!
-加油 -加油
-Yeah! -Yeah!
拉尔森奶奶的面包店
你好 阿尔法尔拉
Hey, Alfalfa!
你好 妲尔拉
Hi, Darla!
你还好吧
Are you all right?
我死了 进了天堂
I've died and gone to heaven.
事实上 这里是枫树街
Actually, this is Maple Street.
让我帮你一把
Let me help you up.
你声音真好听
电影精选列表