我们最后的表演组合
our final act.
当我看到他们的名字时 我很好奇
I'm intrigued by their name when I saw it.
请欢迎绝无仅有的
Please welcome the one and only
国际银弦潜艇组合
International Silver String Submarine Band.
嗨 大家
Hi, everybody.
今晚 我们将给大家表演 《我得到了你 宝贝》
Tonight, we're going to perform I Got You, Babe.
这是首老歌♥但是很动听
It's an oldie, but a goodie.
我们今晚想把它送给一位 非常特别的女士
And we'd like to dedicate it to a very special lady who's here tonight.
-准备好了 伙伴们 -准备好了
-Ready,gang? -Ready.
不好意思 我有些事情要处理
Excuse me a second. I have to handle something.
好的
Okay.
沃尔多 你在干什么
Waldo? What are you doing?
我在设火警
Setting off the fire alarm.
那些银弦小子们 如果他们 不能完成表演 他们就赢不了
Those Silver String SlimebalIs can't win if they can't finish their act.
但那就是作弊
But that would be cheating.
这样才能赢 你想赢的 不是吗
That would be winning. You want to win, don't you?
如果不公平的话 就不算赢 沃尔多
It's not winning if you don't win fairly, Waldo.
我真不能相信 你会这么肮脏的手段
I just can't believe you would do something this sleazy.
就像我爸爸总说的
Like my dad always says,
"这不是你如何玩游戏 要赢才算"
"it's not how you play the game, it's winning that counts."
不 不是的 沃尔多
No, you're not, Waldo.
嗯
Huh?
你是什么女孩
What kind of girl are you?
不喜欢作弊的女孩
The kind who doesn't like cheaters
而且是空手道棕带
and who has a brown belt in karate.
没关系 反正他们也赢不了
Doesn't matter. They'll never win anyways.
大家一起
Everybody!
似乎裁判们已经有决定了
Oh. Looks like the judges have made their decision.
而获胜的是
And the winner is
国际银弦潜艇组合
the International Silver String Submarine Band!
了不起
Bravo!
奶奶
Grandma.
你们 孩子们 太感谢你们了
Oh, you, kids. Thank you so much.
我们怎么把这张支票 放进提款机里
How are we gonna fit this check in the ATM machine?
我不知道
I don't know!
嗨 阿尔法尔拉 你今晚表现真好
Hey, Alfalfa. You were great tonight.
谢谢 你也是
Thanks. So were you.
沃尔多怎么了
But what about Waldo?
他刚刚成为独唱歌♥手
He just became a solo act.
我正在寻找一个新的乐队加入
And I'm looking for a new band to sing in.
有什么主意吗
Any ideas?
嗯 拉尔森女士 我希望你为自己自豪
Well, Mrs. Larson, I hope you're proud of yourself.
一点也不
Not at all.
我为我的小淘气包们骄傲
I'm just so proud of my Little RascaIs.
那么 树屋呢 爸爸
Well, what about the tree house, Dad?
我会为你重新打造一个新的树屋
I'll build you another new tree house from the ground up.
-但是我想要那间树屋 -听着 我请了个好建筑师
-But I want that tree house. -Look, I've got a great architect.
-我要 他们不配 我才配 -你知道
-I want... They don't deserve it! I do! -You know.
-我要它 我要它 我要它 -我会搞定的 好吗
-I want! I want! I want it! -I'll take care of it, all right?
恭喜 孩子们 你们真棒
Congratulations, kids. You were great.
真的很棒
You really were.
我甚至想你们能在
I'm even thinking you could perform
下个月7月4日的警♥察♥野餐上表演
at the policemen's Fourth of July picnic next month.
那可真棒
That would be awesome.
或者我们能在你们的婚礼上表演
Or we could perform at your wedding instead?
我的婚礼
Uh, my wedding?
不 阿尔法尔拉
No. Alfalfa.
是的 他还没向你求婚吗
Yeah, hasn't he asked you to marry him yet?
他给我们看了戒指和所有东西
He showed us the ring and everything.
呃
Uh...
他当然问了 而且我刚告诉他
He certainly has, and I just told him...
"我愿意"
"Yes."
你愿意
You have?
她答应了
She has.
真的
Yes?
-嗨 奶奶 -啊 来得正好
-Hi, Grandma. -Well, you're just in time.
-谁要松饼 -我
-Who wants muffins? -Me!
排好队 准备好了
Get in line. Ready?
好
Okay.
我接到了
I caught it.
谢谢你 奶奶
Thank you, Grandma!
来吧
Here we go.
走曦 伙伴们
Come on, gang.
哇噢
Wow!
家 甜蜜的家
Home, sweet home.
当然啦
And how!
当然啦
And how.
闭上你的眼睛 准备好了
Keep your eyes closed. Ready?
哇
Wow.
对 很赞吧 里头啥都齐备
Yes, it is "wow." It's got all the amenities.
中♥央♥空调 意大利大理石地板 花岗岩流理台
Central air and heat, Italian marble floors, granite countertops.
它太棒了 爸爸
It's amazing, Dad.
没错 来 你来开启
Yes, it is. Here, you do the honors.
我将你命名为"沃尔多俱乐部"
I christen thee "Club Waldo."
只对会员不对淘气包开放
Members only, no riffraff.
嗯 坚固牢靠
Well, built to last.
没想到这样
Didn't see that coming.
我想我还有收据
I think I still have the receipt.
电影精选列表