阿尔法尔拉 你还好吧
Alfalfa? Are you okay?
啊 谢谢 妲尔拉
Yeah, thanks, Darla.
嗯 谢谢你在分享日的 可爱表演
Well, thank you for that lovely performance for Share Day.
但我还没唱完呢
But I'm not finished yet.
不 你唱完了
Yeah, you are.
让我给你们展示一下什么才是表演
Allow me to show you how it's really done.
好吧 沃尔多 但这将是今天的最后一首曲子
All right, Waldo, but this will be the last song today.
然后 我们就得干正事了
Afterwards, we need to get back to work.
噢
Oh.
嘘 嘘
Psst, psst.
-什么 快 信♥号♥♥ -快点
-Huh? What? -Hurry, it's the signal. Come on.
-太谢谢你了 沃尔多 -但是
-Thank you so much, Waldo. -But...
-请吧 坐下来 那真的 -等等 我还
-Please, take a seat, that was... -Wait, but I'm...
不 坐吧 真谢谢你了
Nope, take a seat. Thank you very much.
那可真
That was. ..
特别 表演真特别
Unique. That was very unique.
等等 我来了
Hold your horses, I'm coming.
嗨
Oh. Hello.
我能为你俩做什么吗
And what can I do for you two?
史提米得回家 我们的爸爸断了两条腿
Stymie has to come home. Our daddy broke two of his legs.
两条腿吗 哦 天
Two of his legs? Oh, my.
玛丽安也得回家 她妈妈要生孩子了
Mary Ann has to come, too. Her mama's havin' a baby.
生孩子 什么时候的事
A baby? Since when?
今天早上
Since this morning.
她发现怀了孩子 现在就要生了
She found out about it and now she's having it.
我妈妈说斯班奇和阿尔法尔拉 得立马回家
And my mama says Spanky and Alfalfa have to come home right away.
立马 为什么
Right away? Why?
是重要的事情
It's important business.
什么重要的事情
Oh. What's the important business?
我不知道 斯班奇让我这么说的
Beats me. That's what Spanky told me to say.
对吧 斯班奇
Right, Spank?
斯班奇 阿尔法尔拉 史提米 玛丽安 马上到这儿来
Spanky, Alfalfa, Stymie, Mary Ann, get up here right away.
他们有麻烦了
They're in trouble.
有重要的事情发生了
Something important has come up
你们得马上回家
and you all need to go home right away.
嗯 瑰珀翠小姐 这个学年真不错
Well, Miss Crabtree, it's been a real great year.
是的 夏日愉快 瑰珀翠小姐
Yeah, have a good summer, Miss Crabtree.
下学年见
See ya next year.
要小心 照顾好自己
Don't take any wooden nickeIs.
啊
Ah.
嘟 嘟
Beep, beep.
瑰珀翠小姐 你订的冰激凌蛋糕来了
Miss Crabtree, I've got your ice cream cake.
好的 推进来吧
Oh, yes, bring it right in.
好了 孩子们 我有个小惊喜
All right, boys and girIs, I have a little surprise.
我们今天不再做功课了
We're not gonna do any more work today.
相反 我们要来个有大冰激凌蛋糕的
Instead, we're gonna have an end-of-the-year party
学年末派对
with a great big ice cream cake.
瑰珀翠小姐 我想我们能再呆一小会儿
You know, Miss Crabtree, I think our folks can wait a little while.
对 我妈妈之前生过娃娃 我肯定她知道怎么做
Yeah! My mom's had babies before. I'm sure she knows what to do.
我爸爸跑不了的 他没法子
My daddy isn't goin' anywhere. He can't.
他的腿断了
His legs are broke.
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
你们不能为了个派对让家人等着
You can't keep your families waiting just for a party.
赶快回去吧 和你们秋季再见
Now run along now and I will see you next fall.
-不 拜托 -快走吧 秋季再见
-No, please. -Run along. See you next fall.
她以前就生过孩子
She had them before. Oh.
你们这些小鬼头可错过了好东西
You kids don't know what you're missing.
谁要蛋糕
Who wants cake?
我
ALL; Me!
天 你们看到那个蛋糕了吗
Oh, man. Did you see that cake?
不只是个蛋糕 是个冰激凌蛋糕
Not just a cake, an ice cream cake.
对 冰激凌和蛋糕
Yeah, ice cream and cake.
世界上最好的两样东西混在一起
The two best things in the world all mixed together.
太多卡路里了
Too many calories, men.
你们总归是要减肥的
And you all could stand to lose a few pounds anyway.
嗯
Mmm.
天 那蛋糕真好
Man, that cake was good.
你说得对 伙计
You said it, pal.
别念念不忘的
No time to dwell on the past, men.
暑假已经正式开始了
Summer vacation has officially begun.
不用上课 没有作业 不需要早起
No school, no homework, no getting up early.
-我们解放了 来消磨时间吧 -好的
-We're free. Come on, time's a-wastin'. -All right!
哇哦
Whoo-hoo!
嗨
Hi!
-你好 万人迷 -嘿
-Hiya, Pops! Hi there. -Hi.
耶
Yay!
噢
Oh!
-孩子们 看着点路 -对不起
-Kids! Watch where you're going. -Sorry.
-对不起 肯尼迪警官 -等等
-Sorry, Officer Kennedy. -Wait a minute.
你们这群小鬼不是得上学吗
Aren't you kids supposed to be in school?
我们表现好所以放假了
We got time off for good behavior.
头一次听说
That would be a first.
花是给谁的 瑰珀翠小姐
So who are the flowers for? Miss Crabtree?
没错
Yeah!
本来是的
They were.
你什么时候才能鼓足勇气
When are you finally gonna work up
让她嫁给你
the nerve to ask her to marry you?
我会的 我会的 当学期结束 时间也合适的时候
I will, I will. When school's out and the time's right,
我会准备好的
I'll be ready.
我已经买♥♥了戒指 终于付清了
I got the ring. Finally paid it off.
噢 啊
Ooh! Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah!
嘿 别碰 明白吗
Look,don%touch. You understand?
难道上面不是得有钻石吗
Isn't there supposed to be a diamond on it?
是有的 你如果能看得见的话 还真不错
Oh, there it is. It looks real nice when you can see it.
-嗯 祝你好运 肯尼迪警官 -谢谢
-Well, good luck, Officer Kennedy. -Thank you.
可别搞砸了 来吧 伙计们
Try not to blow it. Come on, guys.
去面包店
To the bakery!
拉尔森奶奶面包店 自1931年
嗨呀 奶奶
Hiya, Grandma.
嗨 孩子们
Oh, hi, kids. Oh, hi!
嗨 奶奶
Hi, Grandma.
天 好 好 好
Oh, boy. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
那么 学校不是还有一天才放假吗
Oh, so, isn't there still one more day left at school?
最后一天都没啥重要的事
They never do anything important on the last day.
除了冰激凌蛋糕
Except eat ice cream cake.
好吧 我想你们不会对肉桂松饼 感兴趣
Okay. I don't suppose I could interest you in cinnamon muffins.
好呀
Yeah!
-接好了 -我 奶奶
-Here we go. -Me, Grandma!
我接到了
I caught it!
谢谢 奶奶 你是最好的
Thanks, Grandma. You are the best.
对 谢谢 奶奶
Yeah! Thanks, Grandma!
我可没忘了你
I didn't forget you.
来吧 伙计们 去树屋
Come on, gang. To the tree house!
呆会儿见 奶奶
See you later, Grandma.
皮缇 你先走
After you, Petey.
家 甜蜜的家
Home sweet home.
嗯嗯
Mmm-hmm.
皮缇 你的事
Petey, do your stuff.
不 不 不 不
Whoa! No! No, no, no!
孩子们
Kids.
他们都走了吗 瑰珀翠小姐
Are they gone, Miss Crabtree?
他们确实走了 肯尼迪警官
Oh, they are indeed, Officer Kennedy.
既然现在大家都走了
And now that they are,
我想我们能直呼 对方的名字了
I think that we can call each other by our first names,
艾德
Ed.
当然 珠儿
Of course, June.
那些是什么
What are those?
哦 哦
Oh. Uh...
在你的学生们弄坏前 它们是一束花
They were flowers, till your kids got a hold of them.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你的心意更重要
电影精选列表