不但奶奶会没了面包店
Not only will Grandma lose her bakery,
我们也会把树屋输给沃尔多
but we're gonna lose our tree house to Waldo.
等等
Hold On.
我有个好主意
I have a great idea
告诉你们就一个词
and I'm gonna give it to you in one word.
工作
Jobs.
招建筑工人
哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa...
引擎公♥司♥ 2号♥
警♥察♥局
嗨 伙计们
Hey, guys.
谢谢
Thank you!
拜托
Oh, come on!
医院
穆尔公园 乡村俱乐部
凯先生
Mr. Kaye!
他们来了 先生们
Here they are, gentlemen.
你的新球童
Your new caddies.
这是在开玩笑吗
Is this some kind of a joke?
对不起 但是我们有三个球童请病假
I'm sorry, but three of my caddies called in sick.
我现在只有这两人
They're all I've got right now.
我之前在哪儿见过你们俩吗
Haven't I seen you two guys somewhere before?
你之前会在哪儿见过我们
Where would you have seen us before?
对 我们去过不同的社交圈
Yeah, we travel in different social circles.
我不知道 他们可真矮
I don't know. They're awful short.
嗨 只要他们拿得动球袋 这又有什么不同呢
Hey, as long as they can carry a bag, what difference does it make?
好吧 走吧 我们迟了 来吧 拿上袋子
Okay, let's go. We're late. Come on, grab the bags.
现在你俩要么好好听凯先生的话
Now you two do exactly what Mr. Kaye says
要么就滚蛋 懂吗
or you're out of a job. Understand?
-是的 先生 -是的 先生
-Yes, sir. -Yes, sir.
艾德加 你怎么做到 在这儿吃午饭的
Oh, Edgar, how did you manage having lunch here?
你甚至不是这里的会员
You're not even a member of this club.
这么说吧 我有几个地位高的朋友
Let's just say I have a few friends in high places.
你是说总长
Oh, you mean the Chief?
那算一个
Yep, that's one.
真豪华
Ooh, fancy.
天 这样的工作 肯定有不少活要干
Man, this working for a living sure is a lot of work.
对 我想我更适合 总监类的工作
Yeah, I think I'm more cutout for executive work.
你知道 有一个角落办公室
You know, with a corner office.
你说得对 伙计
You said it, pal.
艾德 这儿真美
Oh, Ed, this is lovely.
嗯 是个特别的情况
Well, it is a special occasion.
毕竟我们已经约会了
After all, we've been dating for
一年零五个月又三周 加四天九小时
one year, five months, three weeks, four days and nine hours.
但谁在数着时间
But who's counting.
嗯 每一分钟都很美妙
Well, every minute of it has been wonderful.
是的啊 不是吗
It has, hasn't it?
他以为他是谁啊 专家啊
Who does he think he is, a pro?
我不知道 但他的确挺差劲的
I don't know, but he sure is lame.
准备要
It's gonna go...
-就是会这样 -是的 是的
-That's exactly what it's gonna do. -Yeah. Yeah.
-对不起 不会成功 -差劲
-I'm sorry, it's not gonna work. -Lame.
也许你想和我们分享一下
Maybe you'd like to share with us
你的一些打高尔夫球的专家意见
some of your golfing expertise.
很乐意 看着好好学
With pleasure. Watch and learn.
太好了 我等不及了
Oh, good. I can't wait.
让他看看这是怎么办到的 斯班奇
Show him how it's done, Spank.
嗯
Hmm.
嗯 嗯
Hmm. Mmm!
哦 嗯
Ooh. Mmm.
你又不会再长高点
You're not getting any taller.
冷静点 别气冲冲地
Simmer down, hot sauce.
珠儿 我有些事一直想要问你的
June, there's something that I've been wanting to ask you.
是什么 艾德加
Yes, Edgar?
打到前面了
Fore!
珠儿 你能
June, will you...
艾德 你受伤了吗
Ed, are you hurt?
这儿发生什么事了
What in the world is going on here?
我被高尔夫球击中了
I got hit by a golf ball.
是从那边来的
It came from over there.
孩子们
Kids.
那些孩子们
Those kids!
快点 斯班奇 快把证据丢了
Quick, Spank. Ditch the evidence.
哦
Oh.
打到前面了
Fore.
赶紧走 你们被开除了
And stay out. You're fired!
啊
Ugh!
我们现在要做点什么
What are we going to do now?
哦 我们全被解雇了
Yeah, we all got fired from our jobs.
阿尔法尔拉和我可没被开除 我们辞职了
Alfalfa and me didn't get fired, we resigned.
工作环境太差了
Working conditions were terrible. Mmm-hmm.
好吧 不过我们怎么挣到 足够的钱来帮奶奶
Okay, but how are we gonna raise enough money to help Grandma?
没人会因为为别人工作 而变得有钱 对吧
Nobody ever got rich working for somebody eIse, right?
对
Right.
所以我们要开始自己做生意
So we're going to start our own business.
我们自己的生意 什么生意啊
Our own business? What kind of business? Hmm.
我得想想
Let me think.
什么事 皮缇
What's up, Petey?
皮缇正好给了我一个主意
Petey just gave me an idea.
康普雷宠物护理 每只宠物只花5美元
-谢谢 -谢了
-Thank you. -Thanks.
你好 阿尔法尔拉
Hi, Alfalfa.
你好 妲尔拉
Hi, Darla.
整整5元 我不确定哦
5 whole dollars? I'm not sure.
看上去像是很多钱
That seems like an awful lot of money.
5元钱能让你得到什么
What exactly do you get for 5 whole dollars?
真是个好问题 那你得不到什么
The question really is, what don't you get?
在康普雷宠物护理店 我们的专业人员将为你的宠物提供
Here at Komplete Pet Kare, our expert staff will provide your pet
最细致的服务 不管是对人来说还是对动物来说
with the finest services known to man or beast.
只要付5元
For the price of just $5,
我们的豪华SPA套餐服务包括 带宠物散步和洗澡
our deluxe spa package includes pet walking and washing.
但是 还有呢
But wait, there's more.
你的宠物还将用我们的专利产品 Grooming-O-Lator梳理毛发
Your pet will aIso be groomed by our patented Groom-O-Lator.
嗯 听上去很好
Well, that does seem very nice,
但弗纳弗莉纳公主对我来说 就是整个世界
but Princess Flufferina means the world to me.
我从来没把她交给别人照顾过
And I've never left her with anyone eIse before.
她是我得过奖的宠物
She's my prized pet.
没啥好担心的 妲尔拉 她会得到很好的照顾
You have nothing to worry about, Darla. She's in good hands.
事实上 人们叫我"猫语者"
In fact, people call me the Cat Whisperer.
嗯 猫猫
Hi there, kitty.
斯班奇将陪伴 弗纳弗莉纳公主去做SPA
Spanky here will escort Princess Flufferina to the spa.
再见了 阿尔法尔拉
Bye, Alfalfa.
再见了
Bye.
来吧 罗密欧 是时候挣点钱了
Come on, Romeo, time to make some moolah.
玛丽安 毛梳好了吗
How's the grooming going, Mary Ann?
-啊 -相当不错
-Yeah? -Pretty good.
花了点时间 因为他总想藏起来
It took a while because he kept trying to hide in his shell,
不过 现在看看他的笑容
but look at that smile now.
笑笑吧 西索
Show them, Cecil.
鱼还好吧
How are the fish comin'?
他们正在进行冲洗
They're on the rinse cycle.
但我需要你们两个帮忙 给其他动物洗澡和梳毛
But I need both your help bathing and grooming the other animaIs.
阿尔法尔拉 把Groom-O-Lator点着 你干嘛不点
Alfalfa, fire up the Groom-O-Lator. Why can't you fire it up?
因为我是头儿啊 我正在监督着呢
'Cause I'm the leader I'm supervising.
准备好了吗 皮缇 我们来了
Ready, Petey? Here we go.
你们来吧
Here you go.
第一站 冲洗台
First stop, the rinse station.
第二站 泡泡浴台
Next stop, the soap-down station.
然后到揉揉搓搓按♥摩♥台
Then onto the rub-a-dub-dub scrub station.
之后呢 是干燥台
After that, the dry-o-matic station.
最后 喷点香水 让他们闻起来香香甜甜的
And finally, a little perfume to make them smell sweet.
又清新又干净
Fresh and clean.
如果这不是印钞机的话 我不知道什么才是
If this isn't a license to print money, I don't know what is.
电影精选列表