He has to enter the war.
战争就会结束了
And the war will be over.
非常好 亲爱的波莉
Well done. Oh, my dear Polly.
你表现得真好
Well done, you.
你真了不起
You are incredible.
那康纳还有希望
And there's hope for Conrad.
非常好 牛津
Well done, Oxford.
我的傻表哥德皇终于搬石头砸自己脚
My idiot cousin, the kaiser, has finally shot himself in the foot.
你表现太出色了 基奇纳会很骄傲
You've hit a six with this telegram, old boy. Kitchener would be proud.
这时候适合开香槟
Well, I think champagne is in order.
谢谢陛下 但我发誓不再喝酒
Thank you, Your Majesty, but I vowed not to drink...
除非康纳从战场平安归来
until Conrad has returned safely from the war.
之前你怎么没提到这点
Why didn't you mention that earlier?
我下令让令郎帮将军削铅笔就好
I'll make sure the only action your boy sees is sharpening the general's pencils.
那样不公平吧
I'm not sure that's cricket.
知道你用这电报救了多少人吗
Orlando, you know how many boys' lives you've saved with this telegram?
至少让我救一个
At least let me save one.
那么 ……
So...
现在康纳确定平安了
now that Conrad's safety is assured...
敬我们的和平
to peace in our time.
敬我们的和平
To peace in our time.
乔治国王在等您的响应 总统先生
King George is waiting for your response, Mr. President.
这电报怎么可能是真的
But how can this telegram be real?
就连德国人都不会这么蠢
Not even the Germans would be this stupid.
总统 …… -我不会有动作
But, sir... -I'm not doing a damn thing...
除非拿到铁证
till I have undeniable proof.
道格拉斯
Douglas.
仕特曼威士忌加冰块
Statesman on the rocks, please.
西部战线司令部
牛津中尉报到 长官
Lieutenant Oxford reporting for duty, sir.
是 牛津
Ah, yes. Oxford.
算你好运 你被派回伦敦
Lucky man. You've been assigned back to London.
长官 应该搞错了
Sir, there must be some mistake.
没有 幸运之神眷顾勇者
No. Fortune favors the brave...
或有国王庇荫者
or those under the king's gaze.
长官
Sir.
立正
Attention!
一等兵
Lance corporal.
长官
Sir.
叫什么名字
What's your name?
一等兵瑞德 长官
Lance Corporal Reid, sir.
跟我来
Follow me.
我想你是休拉
Shola, I presume.
是
Yes.
康纳派我来见公爵
Conrad has sent me to see the duke.
请问大名
And your name, sir?
好问题 说来复杂
Good question. It's a complicated answer.
我只能亲自告诉公爵
I can only tell the duke in person.
我还是需要您的名字
Well, I still need a name.
说起来很可笑
This is gonna sound stupid.
根据康纳的说法 我叫兰斯洛特-加龙省
But according to Conrad, I'm Lancelot.
你是默林 我求见阿瑟王
You're Merlin, and I'm requesting an audience with King Arthur.
跟我来 先生
Follow me, sir.
"电报真实性遭质疑
"Doubts persist as to telegram authenticity.
担忧的威尔逊不参战"
"Worried Wilson won't go to war."
一堆白♥痴♥ 没什么好争论的
Idiots and fools. There's nothing left to debate.
波莉 我们能把网络扩及白宫吗
Polly, do you think we can extend our network to the White House?
家仆大多在英国受训 应该没问题
Most of their household staff were trained in England, so it shouldn't be a problem.
那我们着手进行吧
Right. Well, let's get to work, then.
我马上去办
I'll get on to it right away.
谢谢
Thank you.
请进
Yes, come in.
老爷 有访客
Your Grace. We have a visitor.
是谁
Who is it?
康纳的朋友兰斯洛特-加龙省
A friend of Conrad saying he's Lancelot...
求见阿瑟王
asking to see King Arthur.
什么
What?
这令我想起美好的回忆
That brings back fond memories.
带他进来吧
Show him in, would you?
是
Yes, sir.
先生
Sir.
你是谁
Who are you?
黑卫士兵团一等兵瑞德
Lance Corporal Reid of the Black Watch, sir.
那你怎么穿近卫步兵制♥服♥
So then why are you wearing a Grenadiers officer's uniform?
这可以解释得更清楚
This will explain it better than I can.
有点超现实 先生
It's a wee bit surreal, sir.
奇怪
Odd.
这是康纳写的信
It's a letter from Conrad.
你是兰斯洛特-加龙省
You're Lancelot.
亲爱的父亲 我也会玩把戏
Dear Father. I, too, can play games.
我与亚奇瑞德交换身分
I've swapped places with Archie Reid...
也就是你面前的那个人
the man in front of you.
亚奇
Archie?
他是好人 -是
He's a good man... -Yes, sir.
遵照我的命令 可能与你同样困惑
...who is simply following my orders and is possibly as confused as you are.
请确保我的作为不会害他惹祸上身
Please ensure my actions don't get him into any trouble.
明天我终于能实现愿望上前线
Tomorrow I finally fulfill my wish to go to the front.
在此附上一首你可能会喜欢的诗
And in the meantime, I enclose a poem which I thought you might appreciate.
"塌腰驼背
"Bent double...
如麻袋下的老乞丐
"like old beggars under sacks...
膝头颤栗 像咳嗽的老太太
"Knock-kneed, coughing like hags...
一嘴烂泥 骂骂咧咧
"we cursed through sludge...
撞见阴魂不散的照明弹 转身
"Till on the haunting flares we turned our backs...
向远方的安息跋涉
"And towards our distant rest began to trudge.
半梦半醒前进
"Men marched asleep.
掉了许多靴子 步履蹒跚
"Many had lost their boots, but limped on...
一脚的血
"blood-shod.
一瘸一拐 两眼的黑
"All went lame, all blind.
疲惫如酒
"Drunk with fatigue...
对呼啸而过的炮弹
"deaf even to the hoots...
充耳不闻 其欲振乏力
"Of tired outstripped five-nines
落在身后"
"that dropped behind."
新兵
New lads.
欢迎来到前线
Welcome to the front line.
这壕沟就是你们的家 ……
This trench will be your home for the next six...
我不敢相信 是送信兵
I don't bloody believe it. Runner!
动作快
Come on, lads!
快点 掩护他
Well, come on, lads! Cover the man!
掩护他
Cover the man!
射击
Fire!
继续跑
Keep running!
停火
Hold your fire!
非常好 各位
Good effort, men.
这场战争惊奇连连
This war never stops surprising me.
德国兵挥舞英国旗 接下来呢
A German wavin' a Union Jack! What's next?
请准我回答 士官长
Allow me to answer that, Sergeant Major.
列队
Fall in!
那个送信兵其实是英国间谍
That runner was actually a British spy.
他送重大情报来给我
He was bringing me vital information.
国家需要这情报 我要六名自愿者
Our country needs what he was carrying, and I therefore need six volunteers.
天黑你们陪我去搬回他的遗体
You will accompany me to retrieve what's left of him as soon as it's dark.
非常好
Very good, lad.
还有谁
Who else?
士官长
Sergeant?
你们五个 往前一步 走
You five. One step forward. March!
另外五名英勇的自愿者 长官
Five more brave volunteers, sir.
很好 午夜出发
Excellent. We move out at midnight.
暂时别射击
Hold your fire.
如果他们听到 我们两边都会遭攻击
If they hear us from the trenches, we'll be fired upon from both sides.
砰
Boom.
拜托不要
Please don't.
电影精选列表