南非 1902年
老爷
Your Grace.
中士 我代表红十字会前来
Sergeant, I'm here on behalf of the Red Cross...
想拜访基奇纳将军
and I'd like to speak with General Kitchener.
这里没有基奇纳将军
There is no General Kitchener here.
大人
Your Grace?
大人 让他进来
Your Grace? Let him in.
莫顿在这里 基奇纳应该也在
Well, if Morton's here, then Kitchener can't be far away.
大人 很抱歉 现在保全滴水不漏
My apologies, Your Grace. Security's paramount right now.
您造访将军是机密
It's a secret that you're visiting with the general.
波耳人的游击战术不能不小心
We can't be too careful with these Boers and their guerilla tactics.
小心
Too careful?
这地方一副没人在乎的样子
Looks like this place could use a lot more care.
恕我直言
Begging your pardon, sir...
有这些集中营才能取得优势
but these concentration camps are the reason we're winning this war.
这边请
This way.
奥兰多 我们的救星来了
Orlando. Our knight in shining armor.
多谢你赶来
Thank you for coming.
怎么回事 基奇纳
What's going on, Kitchener?
你似乎在隐瞒真♥相♥
It seems that you've been somewhat liberal with the truth.
这里情况日益恶化
Time has not been kind here.
你得向爱蜜莉解释
Well, you'll have to explain that to Emily.
我一回英格兰就去找她
On my return to England, it will be my first port of call.
她就在外面
She's outside...
还有康纳
with Conrad.
我们来这里干嘛 母亲
Why are we here, Mother?
记得阿瑟王和他的武士有张圆桌吗
Do you remember why King Arthur and his knights had a round table?
那代表人人平等
Because it meant that all men were equal.
出身富贵的人必须以身作则
It's important that people born into privilege lead by example.
所以你父亲和我赞助红十字会
That's why your father and I are patrons of the Red Cross.
帮助他人
Helping others...
而不是独善其身
not hiding behind our status.
千万别忘了这点
Never forget that.
我去看看你父亲的状况
I'm just going to check on your father.
乖乖待在这里 康纳
Stay here, Conrad.
休拉 如果阿瑟和武士还在的话
This terrible war would be over, Shola...
这场可怕的战争就结束了
if King Arthur and his noble knights were still here.
当然 你想当哪一个
Of course. And which one would you be?
我要当兰斯洛特-加龙省
I'd be Lancelot.
父亲当阿瑟 母亲当关妮薇
Father would be Arthur. Mother, Guinevere.
你就当超厉害的默林
And you, the mighty Merlin.
真的吗
Really?
太荒谬了 我们在浪费宝贵时间
This is ridiculous. We're wasting precious time.
你看看 民众性命不保
Look around, people are dying.
我们有红十字会的急难物资
We have emergency supplies from the Red Cross.
幸好她挺我们这一边
Thank God she's on our side.
至少挺我这边
Well, on my side, at least.
她比我们任何敌人都强大
She's more of a force than any of our enemies.
基奇纳将军来了
There's General Kitchener.
开门 把那些物资搬进来
Well, open the gates! Bring in those supplies!
爱蜜莉
Emily!
躺下 等我回来
Lie down until I get back.
回去找康纳
Go back to Conrad.
去死吧 基奇纳
Go to hell, Kitchener.
我杀了他 停火
I got him! Stop fire!
爱蜜莉
Emily!
停火
Cease fire!
爱蜜莉
Emily.
亲爱的 我在这里
Darling, I'm here.
我在这里 亲爱的
I'm here. Darling, I'm here.
我在这里 你得撑下去
That's it. I'm here. You have to stay with me.
你得撑下去
You have to stay with me.
亲爱的
Darling?
保护我们儿子
Protect our son.
保护他不受世界伤害
Protect him from this world. And...
千万别让他再见到战争了
Never let him see war again.
答应我
Promise me.
我答应你
I promise.
金牌特务:金士曼起源
12年后
说真的 康纳
You know, Conrad...
在天上觉得好自♥由♥
up there, I feel free.
我也很期待第一次单飞
Yes, I'm very much looking forward to my first solo flight.
别忘了希腊神话中伊卡洛斯的下场
Remember what happened to Icarus, Conrad...
他飞得太靠近太阳了
when he flew too close to the sun.
我记得是他必须逃走
Well, I remember him needing to escape, no?
他被烧融了
Well, he got burned.
我们看故事的角度不一样
I think we both see that story differently.
欢迎回家 老爷 -谢谢你 休拉
Welcome home, Your Grace. -Thank you, Shola.
各位午安 -午安 老爷
Afternoon, everyone. -Afternoon, Your Grace.
准备展开处♥女♥航了吗 休拉
Ready for your maiden flight yet, Shola?
如果上帝要人飞行 就会给他翅膀
Well, if God wanted man to fly, he would have given him wings.
我想是吧 你开父亲的车
Yes, I suppose. You drive Father's car?
你又没有轮子
You haven't any wheels.
沃金斯褓姆
Nanny Watkins.
五分钟后到我书房♥来
My study in five minutes.
是 老爷
Your Grace.
老爷
Your Grace.
我应该训斥你无礼
I should be reprimanding you for your insolence.
你私下的意见是一回事 波莉
Your opinion behind closed doors is one thing, Polly...
但我不容许家里有这种示♥威♥行动
but I will not tolerate such demonstrations in front of my household.
你照我的规矩 我就照你的规矩
I'll play by your rules when you play by mine.
你以为你的秘密瞒得了我吗
Do you really think you can keep secrets from me?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你再次拒绝菲力斯表哥的邀请
Once again, you've turned down Cousin Felix's invitation...
让康纳跟他住在俄♥国♥
for Conrad to stay with him in Russia.
你怎么知道的
And how do you know that?
我们褓姆最八卦了
Us nannies love a good gossip.
我们注意到你对菲力斯来此没意见
And we've all noticed that you've no problem with Felix traveling here...
却似乎很介意康纳去那里
but you seem to have a problem with Conrad traveling there.
或是去任何地方
Or anywhere, for that matter.
被你说中了 不好意思
Yeah. Guilty as charged. Well, I'm sorry.
我该先跟你讨论才对
I should have discussed it with you.
在天上绕圈子让你忘了礼貌吗
Has all this flying around in circles made you forget your manners?
我又做了什么
Well, what have I done now?
你还没请我喝一杯
You haven't even offered me a drink.
是 抱歉
Oh, yes, I'm sorry.
如果我们谈过 你想我会有何看法
And if we had discussed this, what would my opinion have been?
你认为 ……
You think that my...
我担心康纳的安危是软弱
fear for Conrad's safety is a weakness.
恐惧很自然
Fear is natural.
问题是你越怕它 它越可能成真
The problem is, the more you fear something, the more likely it is to come true.
那我和他都需要褓姆
So, then, we're both in need of a nanny.
看来是
So it would seem.
高一点
Higher!
你能用单手打吗
Can you fight with only one arm?
可以
Oh, yes.
如果还有人能打的话
If I had someone left to fight.
休拉 你真以为刀子能挡子弹
Shola. Do you really think a knife can beat a bullet?
现在大家都这么打
This is how people are fighting nowadays.
梳洗一下 准备赴下午的约
Now, clean yourselves up before this afternoon's appointment.
我父亲也带我来这里做第一套西装
My father also brought me here for my first suit.
金士曼 世上最佳裁缝
Kingsman, world's finest tailor.
早
Morning.
大人
Your Grace.
一号♥试衣间为您准备妥当
Fitting room number one is ready for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
就这里
Well, here we are.
真希望你母亲能看到现在的你
I wish your mother could see you now.
她一定很骄傲
She would've been so proud.
希望如此 父亲
I hope so, Father.
不过猎装或休闲便装
电影精选列表