告诉我 上面有很多杏仁
Tell me, a lot of almonds in Bakewell tart.
还有什么别的材料
What other ingredients in Bakewell tart?
我不知道 我不是厨师
I have no idea. I'm not a cook.
我是
Well, I am.
我也知道什么东西的味道像杏仁
And I also know what else smells like almonds.
氰化物
Cyanide!
如果你真了解我的声名
If you really knew my reputation...
就知道早餐我都配一点毒
you'd know I take a little poison for breakfast...
他碰上麻烦了 -让自己免疫
He's in trouble. -...to keep myself immune.
这才象话
Now, that's more like it.
来跳舞吧 …… 在你们坟墓上
Time to dance... on your graves.
去救你父亲
Go and help your father.
父亲 …… 天啊 你冻坏了
Father. Father. Oh, God. You're freezing.
父亲 你还好吗 深呼吸
Father, are you all right? Breathe.
我好冷 ……
I'm so cold. I'm so cold.
休拉
Shola.
休拉
Shola.
动手
Do it.
动手
Do it!
动手
Do it!
射杀我
Shoot me.
拜托杀了我
Please kill me.
俊美的男孩
Beautiful boy.
我治好你的腿
I fixed your leg.
却治不好你儿子的脖子
Which is more than I can say for your son's neck.
谢谢你给我一条新的腿
Thank you for my new leg.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
很好 谢谢
I'm fine. Thank you.
不 谢谢你 你救我一命
No. Thank you. You saved my life.
你也救了我一命
And you, mine.
休拉呢
What about Shola?
他没事 睡一觉就好
He'll be all right. He just needs to sleep it off.
男生怎么老是脏兮兮
Why is it that boys are always so messy?
扶他起来 该走了
Pick him up. It's time to go.
你一定是在开玩笑
You have got to be fucking kidding me!
我要你从拉斯普丁失败的地方开始
I want you to pick up where Rasputin failed.
不管你的意识形态或政♥治♥立场
I don't care about your ideology or your politics.
给我展开革命
Just start your fucking revolution...
让俄♥国♥退出我的战争
and get Russia out of my war...
列♥宁♥同志
Comrade Lenin.
是 我的牧羊人
Yes, my Shepherd.
等我完成革命
When my revolution is complete...
左派势力将十分强大
the flocks left will be so powerful...
你的问题会是找出与我抗衡的右♥派♥
your one problem will be finding my equal to balance from the right.
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
今天你父亲打破他和平主义的誓言
Today your father broke his vow of pacifism.
那样做是对的
But it was the right thing to do.
无论对错 都不好受
Right or wrong, it doesn't make it any easier.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的康纳
Happy birthday, dearest Conrad
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
好棒
Good boy.
敬我的儿子
To my son.
谢谢
Thank you.
今天你证明了自己是男子汉
Today, you proved yourself a man...
让我们都非常骄傲
and you've made us all very proud.
敬我们任务成功
A toast to our successful mission...
还有我的新腿
and my new leg.
生日快乐 康纳
Happy birthday, Conrad.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢你 父亲
Thank you, Father.
很高兴我们终于有共识了
I'm glad that we can finally see eye to eye.
有"共视"
Well, we can now.
我吹熄了19根蜡烛 相信你会 ……
Now that I've blown out 19 candles, I'm sure you'll...
祝福我入伍
give me your blessing as I join up and...
终于实现报效国家的责任
finally fulfill my duty to my country.
康纳 你已超越对国家的责任了
Conrad, you've just exceeded your duty to your country.
我的心愿与你的年纪无关
My wishes have nothing to do with your age.
你的心愿因为我的年龄才能成真
Father, your wishes were only granted because of my age.
现在你无法阻止我了
There's nothing you can do to stop me now.
我只要求你至少给我祝福
All I ask for is your blessing, at least.
对不起 康纳
I'm sorry, Conrad.
你的要求正是我不能也不愿给你的
But you're asking for the one thing that I cannot and I will not give you.
皇上
My kaiser.
我们又在英国海域击沉一艘美国客轮
Our naval blockade around England has sunk another American passenger ship.
美国总统可能快失去耐性了
The American president could soon run out of patience...
如果他们参战 支持英国
and if they join the war on England's side...
我们将被击败
we will be defeated.
战争没有规则可言
There are no rules in war.
值得冒险让英国饿死
And making England starve to death is worth the risk.
如果您寄出这个
But if you send this...
将会降低风险
it will mitigate the risk.
你确定
Are you sure?
确定 皇上
Yes, my kaiser.
帮我接齐默尔曼
Get me Zimmermann.
齐默尔曼 发出以下电报
Zimmermann, telegraph the following.
立刻发出 用皇上的最高阶电码
Send this immediately. Use the kaiser's top-level encoding.
英国海军情报部
各位
Gentlemen...
我们拦截到极重大的情报
we have a priority-one intercept.
立刻停下手上的工作
Whatever you're doing, cease now.
我们必须尽速解碼
We need this code cracked pronto.
喝茶吗
Tea?
麻烦你
Please.
很好 丽塔
Good job, Rita.
这套电码是德皇平常使用的
This code is what the kaiser has been using.
想必无比重要
It must be unbelievably important.
你能破解吗
Can you break it?
一 二 三 四
One! Two! Three! Four!
我需要更多信息
I'll need a lot more information.
紧盯着敌军
Keep your eye on the enemy!
步♥枪♥瞄准左边
Aim rifles to the left!
射击
Fire!
谢谢
Thank you.
什么能让青草长高
What makes the grass grow?
热血 热血 热血
Blood! Blood! Blood!
你应该怎么做
What're you gonna do?
杀 杀 杀
Kill! Kill! Kill!
你的茶
Here's your tea.
快 前进
Quick! March!
我在用密♥码♥检索表
I am using the cipher.
8是Z还是R
Is the eight a "Z" or is it an "R"?
祝各位好运
Godspeed to you all.
记住
And remember...
拉丁语
"Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori."
什么意思
What does that mean?
为国捐躯美好而光荣
"It's sweet and proper to die for one's country."
从德国直送
Direct from Germany.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在用密♥码♥检索表
I am using the cipher.
8是Z还是R
Is the eight a "Z" or is it an "R"?
Z 谢谢
A "Z." Thank you.
我破解出来了
I've cracked the code.
是德国国务卿阿瑟齐默尔曼
It's from Arthur Zimmermann, the German Secretary of State in Berlin...
发给他们在墨西哥城的大使
to their ambassador in Mexico City.
他提议与墨西哥结盟
He proposes an alliance with Mexico.
德国想让美国分心 要墨国入侵美国
Germany wants to divert America's attention, so they're asking Mexico to invade America.
都印在这里
In print, there.
等威尔逊总统看到 他别无选择
So, when President Wilson sees this, then he has no choice, but...
只能加入战争
电影精选列表