他向我保证不会让你顺利入伍
And he has assured me that he will not let you slip through.
我看到一个幻象
I have a vision.
这男孩是俄♥国♥灵魂的象征
This boy is the symbol of the soul of Russia.
你必须拯救俄♥国♥
You must save Russia.
你必须退出战争 才能救你儿子的命
You must pull out of the war to save your son's life.
胡说八道
This is nonsense.
你敢质疑上帝的代表
You dare to question the vessel of the Lord?
你敢拿你儿子的性命当赌注
You dare to risk your son's life?
尼古拉 赶快想清楚
Nicholas, come to your senses now!
求求你
Please.
求求你
Please.
亲爱的康纳表弟
My dear cousin Conrad.
我们已经好久不见
It has been too long since we last saw each other...
抱歉现在才写信给你
and I'm sorry I'm only writing to you now, but...
在这非常时期 我不确定该信任谁
in these difficult times, I'm not sure whom I can trust.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
近来我对一个所谓的僧人
For a while now, I've harbored my suspicions...
拉斯普丁有所怀疑
of this so-called priest, Rasputin.
他操控着沙皇的心灵
He has the tsar under his spell...
也用鸦♥片♥控制他
both spiritually and through opium...
更说服他退出战争
and has persuaded him to withdraw from the war.
沙皇打算在新年演说时宣布此决定
The tsar intends to announce this in his New Year's speech.
菲力斯表哥向你问好
Cousin Felix sends his regards.
我希望你父亲的影响力能帮得上忙
I hope your father's influence can help.
莫顿 有什么看法吗
Morton, any ideas?
长官 我认为情况非常严峻
Well, sir, in my opinion, this is a very grave situation.
绝对不能信任任何人
We can trust absolutely no one.
我建议集结一支菁英部队
I suggest we assemble an elite squad of men...
我们到俄♥国♥ 亲自解决
we go to Russia, and we sort it out ourselves.
同意 立刻去办
Agreed. See to it immediately.
既然我不能入伍 至少能跟你去吧
As I'm not allowed to join up, may I at least go with you?
康纳 你父亲要我发誓 ……
Conrad, you know your father made me swear that I would...
不计代价保护我儿子
Protect my son at all costs.
你想去哪里 康纳
Where do you want to go, Conrad?
俄♥国♥ -为什么
Russia. -Why?
帮尤苏波夫表哥对付拉斯普丁
To help Cousin Yusupov deal with Rasputin.
他要逼俄♥国♥退出战争
He's going to force Russia out of the war.
基奇纳 你是不是杀了太多人
Kitchener, have you killed so many men...
现在只能靠小男孩搜集情报
that you're now relying on boys to run your military intelligence?
你竟敢 …… -闭嘴 莫顿
How dare you speak to... -Shut up, Morton.
康纳 我们走
Conrad, we're leaving.
快点
Now!
将军
Your lordship?
希望我们在俄♥国♥别搞砸了
Let's just hope we don't make such a mess of things in Russia.
今晚还有一箱公文 长官
One more dispatch box for tonight, sir.
真是的 你要我一个人看多少
Damn it, Morton. How much do you expect a man to read?
非常抱歉 我愿意帮忙 但 ……
I'm terribly sorry, my lord. I would help, but I'm definitely...
我不是水手 晕船得厉害
definitely more of a soldier than I am a sailor.
去外面透透气
Well, go outside, man, and get some air.
是的
Quite right.
战争部 前线战场死亡人数
五百万人丧命
Five million dead.
愿主宽恕我
May God forgive me.
汉普夏号♥撞击水雷 基奇纳溺毙
费迪南德 再加上基奇纳 这不是意外
First Ferdinand, and now Kitchener. This was not an accident.
基奇纳是你的朋友
Kitchener was your friend.
国家最后的希望 你怎能如此冷静
Not to mention this country's last hope. How can you be so calm?
亲爱的牛津
My dear Oxford.
我想为最近的争执道歉
I wanted to apologize for our recent fracas.
我认为康纳是个优秀青年
In my opinion, Conrad is a fine young man.
他遭到背叛 我们必须采取行动
He was betrayed. We must do something.
早已准备好面对这世界
Always ready to face the world.
不要不理我 父亲 我说得没错
No, don't ignore me, Father. You know it's true.
你不能一直逃避问题
You cannot keep running away from problems.
当然 我会尊重你的意愿
But I shall, of course, respect your wishes...
尽一切努力让他平安无事
and do everything I can to keep him out of harm's way.
我不相信是德国水雷 事有蹊跷
I don't believe it was a German mine. There is something more afoot.
要是你成功了呢
And what if you're successful?
成功把我隔离在纷乱的世界以外
What if you're successful and keep me locked away as the world burns?
天下父母若有你的远见 就没有战争
If all parents shared your outlook, there would be no wars.
在那天来临前 我肯定会忙下去
But until that day comes, I will no doubt be kept busy.
我还是你的朋友 基奇纳上
I remain your friend, Kitch.
你再怎么保护我
Your incessant need to protect me...
也弥补不了无法保护母亲的遗憾
will not redeem your own failure to protect Mother.
对不起 父亲
I'm sorry, Father.
不
No, no.
我才对不起
I'm sorry.
跟我来
Follow me.
也该是时候了
Well, about time.
欢迎加入
Welcome to the club.
他也加入简报吗
Is he part of the briefing?
是
Yes.
好好看一看
Take a look.
这场战争让我了解到
You see, this war has made me realize...
我们不能奢望政♥治♥人物尽忠职守
that we cannot rely on politicians to do their job properly.
因此我决定
So, I decided...
我们应该提出因应之道
that we should do something about it.
我完全不懂 父亲
This isn't making any sense to me, Father.
听我解释
Let me explain.
我向来不爱介入太深
My reputation is of a man not wanting to be involved...
所以暗中参与比较适合我
which means that my character finds it much easier to be involved unnoticed.
就像随处可见但没有存在感的家仆
Just like domestic servants everywhere who are seen but not heard.
几乎像隐形人
Essentially invisible.
当然 除非他们是牛津家的一分子
Unless they're part of the Oxford family, of course.
休拉和波莉 ……
Shola and Polly have gathered...
集结了一批举世无双的家仆
a network of domestics such as the world has never seen.
英国情报单位靠窃听
While British intelligence listens at keyholes...
我们的人却在现场
our people are actually in the room.
真了不起
Very clever.
费迪南德遇刺后
Now, after Ferdinand's assassination...
我到萨拉热窝监狱见普林西普
I visited Gavrilo Princip in his prison in Sarajevo.
谢谢
Thank you.
你为什么杀我的朋友
Why did you kill my friend?
我喝多了 神智不清
It was the alcohol. I was overcome.
我只是个单纯的塞尔维亚人
I'm just a simple Serb.
单纯的塞尔维亚人戴这么贵的戒指
A very expensive ring for such a simple Serb.
还有一个秘密空间
And a secret compartment.
有杏仁味 所以是氰化物
That smelled of almonds. Therefore, cyanide.
普林西普的戒指证明他并非单独行动
Princip's ring proves he was not acting alone.
就像你说的 事有蹊跷
There is, as you say, Conrad, more afoot.
没错
Indeed.
你表哥的信让我们扩大部署到俄♥国♥
Your cousin's letter made us extend our network to Russia...
结果有所收获
and it paid off.
沙皇的褓姆在拉斯普丁房♥里发现戒指
The tsar's nanny found a ring in Rasputin's chambers.
与普林西普的一样 但上面的是乌龟
Identical to Princip's, but with a tortoise instead of a bear.
那我们必须立刻前往俄♥国♥
Then I think we must go to Russia immediately...
设法讯问那个怪僧
and find a way to interrogate this monk.
但是据说拉斯普丁毅力惊人
But by all accounts, Rasputin is unbreakable.
只要他活着 沙皇就不会改变心意
As long as he's alive, the tsar will never change his mind...
俄♥国♥一旦退出战争
and with Russia out of the war...
英国就完蛋了
England is doomed.
老爷
My lord.
杀一人 能拯救数百万人
One life to save millions.
所以 ……
So...
实现我对你母亲的承诺
the only way to honor the vow I made to your mother...
就是违背我对自己的誓言
is to break the vow I made to myself.
我们恐怕别无选择
I'm afraid we have no other choice.
杀死格里戈利拉斯普丁的时机到了
It is time for us to kill Grigori Rasputin.
拉斯普丁受邀参加你表哥的耶诞舞会
Rasputin has accepted an invitation to your cousin's Christmas ball.
沙皇的褓姆说拉斯普丁爱吃甜点
The tsar's nanny informs me of Rasputin's weakness for sweet cakes.
甚至还有甜美的男孩
And even sweeter boys.
电影精选列表