- No man here. - No man.
继续 快点
Go on. Faster.
点火
Light.
拉
Pull!
拉
Pull!
我们必须攻占那座城♥堡♥
We must storm that castle.
肯定会血流成河 我们肯定会损兵折将
It will be bloody. We will most surely sacrifice souls.
战争本就如此 血腥无情
Thus is the nature of war. It is bloody and soulless.
我们无法判断
We have no way of knowing
他们在城♥堡♥里有多少储备
how well supplied they are behind those walls.
围城可能数月数月地持续
This siege may take months,
我担心我们粮草不足
and months, I fear, we have not at our disposal.
这么多人守在这里
Men in these numbers, fixed here,
最终会因饥饿和疾病致死
will fall to hunger and disease.
约翰爵士
Sir John.
战争...
War is...
血腥无情
bloody and soulless.
是的
Yes.
大主教到了
The archbishop has arrived.
您不会就准备在这里
Surely you cannot simply idle here
坐等他们出城吧
until they decide to come out?
这正是围城的定义
That is precisely the definition of a siege.
那要花多久 显然无法预料
How long might that take? Surely there's no way of knowing.
那也是围城共同的特点
That too, is a common characteristic of a siege.
-我不会派兵上山的 -有何不可
- I will not send my men up that hill. - But why in heavens not?
我不会白白牺牲将士 拿人命冒险
I will not sacrifice my men so flagrantly, nor so speculatively.
那您为什么不绕过去
Well, then why do you not simply go around?
要是他们坚持躲在城♥堡♥里
If they insist on hiding in their castle,
您为什么不直接绕过去
why do you not simply go around it?
真擅长纸上谈兵啊
So well versed in the art of warfare.
我们必须拿下这座城 大主教
We must take this town, Archbishop.
我们必须在这里建立武装据点
We must establish a garrison foothold here...
才能确保后方运输线安全
for our lines of supply from England.
别忘了我发声支持了这场战争
Do not forget that I have underwritten this campaign.
这与我也有利害关系
I have interest here.
我也有发言权
And I will be heard.
今天不行 大主教
Not today, Archbishop.
陛下
My liege.
他们投降了
They have surrendered.
看来我们的争论毫无意义
Our debate now, it seems, is for nothing.
大主教的废话也一样
As are the archbishop's bleatings.
你们获胜了
The day is yours.
我们只求释放妇女和儿童
We ask only that our women and children be freed.
他们中很多都伤病缠身 饥肠辘辘
Many are hungry and wounded and becoming sick.
既然已经全取城池
Upon full account of the castle,
我没理由拒绝你的请求
I see no reason to deny your request.
你可以用今晚撤出妇女儿童
You will have tonight to oversee this evacuation
同时关押男性俘虏
and to corral your men prisoners.
来
Come.
他在施缓兵之计
He wishes to slow us.
谁施缓兵之计
Who wishes to slow us?
我们听说王太子正在路上
We have received word that the Dauphin is en route.
他希望同陛下商谈
He wishes conference with His Majesty.
而我们对他的来意一无所知吗
And we know nothing of his purpose?
我们只知道他请求会面
We know only that he desires conference.
我希望他是来
I would hope his purpose
宣告他父亲投降的
be to deliver his father's early surrender.
我强烈建议无视他的话术
I strongly advise we disregard this word of his approach
继续进军
and ready our movement.
我们应该抓住他们军心涣散的机会
We must make advantage of their disarray.
约翰爵士 你怎么建议
Sir John, your counsel.
我从未亲眼见过这人
I've never met the man...
这位法国王子
this French prince.
我猜不出他的动机
I can't speak to his motivation.
陛下
My liege.
他来了
He's here.
陛下
Your Majesty.
敬
To...
你小小的
your little...
胜利
victory.
你想知道
Do you wonder why
我的来意吗
I have come?
你想知道吗
Do you wonder this?
如果你们期望我们投降
I have not come to offer you surrender
这不是我的来意
if that is what you are hoping.
我来此是为你描述
I have come to describe for you
你的末日
your end days,
为你描述你部下惨死时
the screams of your men
所发出的哀嚎
as they die slow.
英格兰...之王
And so, King of, uh, England,
你似乎非常渴望将法国变成你的新家
you seem so intent on making France your new home,
让我帮帮你
so let me help you.
我会放干♥你♥体内的血
I will drain your body of its blood
然后把尸体埋在树下
and bury it under a tree.
埋到一棵小小的法国树下
A little French tree.
稚嫩
Very young,
矮小
very small.
因为这同你
Since perchance that is
来此的心志相合
fitting of your mind for you to come here.
渺小
Small.
也许你的...
And maybe your...
不 你这么有种 蛋一定不小
I mean, no, your balls must be big, no?
巨大的蛋
Giant balls.
巨大的蛋
Giant balls...
和短小的屌♥
with a tiny cock.
你们妻儿的哭声
And the sound of your wives and children weeping
将是我夜晚的安眠曲
shall lull me to sleep at night.
你听到了吗
Have you heard what I said?
我听到了
I have.
非常令人鼓舞
It was stirring.
约翰爵士 陪我出去走走
Sir John, please walk with me.
晚安
Good night.
让大家准备出动
Ready the men to move.
刻不容缓
Waste no time.
快跑
Run!
嘘 嘘 嘘
Hush, hush, hush.
嘘
Hush.
嘘
Hush.
你好 小子
Hello, little boy.
别害怕 别害怕
Don't be afraid. Don't be afraid.
我要你给你的国王送一份礼
I want you to deliver a gift to your king.
你愿意吗
Will you do this for me?
好孩子
Good boy.
不
No!
夜里守卫加倍 每十八米一岗
Double the guards to 20 yards through the night.
三小时换一次班
Three hours at a watch.
我要他们保持警惕
I want these men fresh and alert.
站岗时打瞌睡的人剜眼
Any man caught sleeping will have his eyes gouged.
说话者割舌
Any caught speaking will lose his tongue.
另外我要处死在运送中的所有法国俘虏
And I want all French prisoners in our train put to death.
把他们的尸体插在木桩上 留在河边
Leave their corpses speared on pikes by the river's edge.
我听从您的第一个命令
The first command I'll heed.
第二个
The second...
您得自己执行这场屠♥杀♥
you'll have to carry out that mass execution yourself.
你说什么
What did you say to me?
您不是那种人
You are not that man.
你竟敢忤逆我
How dare you defy me?
在这里发泄吧 在我面前发泄
Show your feeling in here, with me.
-但别在帐篷外这样 -你怎敢忤逆我
- Don't let it outside this tent. - How dare you defy me?
我是国王
I am the king.
那位名满天下 令人闻风丧胆的
电影精选列表