十五世纪初
你要到哪去 朋友
Where go you, my friend?
你爬错方向了
You're crawling in the wrong direction.
吹在你脸上的微风来自英格兰
That wind you feel is coming from England.
苏格兰在那个方向
Scotland's that way.
大人们
My lords.
真是抱歉 让你们久等了
I'm most sorry for making you wait.
我知道你们经历了长途跋涉
I know you've traveled far and from great travail.
但我希望你们知道
I pray you will know that this time of civil unrest...
内乱让我
consumes me...
日夜不得安宁
day and night.
我明白
I understand...
与苏格兰叛军的战斗十分艰难
battle with the rebel Scots was hard fought.
是的 陛下
It was, my liege.
我们损失了约三百人
We lost some 300 men.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
热刺
Good Hotspur...
你带头冲锋陷阵
you led the charge.
有抓到值得注意的俘虏吗
Were any prisoners of note taken?
很多
Many.
-在运来的路上吗 -不
- Are they in train? - No.
这是为什么
And why is that?
为什么不将他们直接带到我面前
Why have they not been brought to me directly?
为什么您不愿付我的小舅子莫蒂默的赎金
Why will you not pay cousin Mortimer's ransom?
你得大声一点 孩子
You'll need to speak up, my boy.
我是个老人
I'm an old man.
我的耳朵
My ears...
不太好使了
are filled with hair.
我的小舅子莫蒂默被威尔士叛军俘虏了
Cousin Mortimer is held by the rebels of Wales.
为什么您拒绝付他的赎金
Why do you refuse to pay his ransom?
我拒绝付莫蒂默的赎金
I refuse to pay Mortimer's ransom
是因为我拒绝相信他会成为阶下囚
because I refuse to believe him a prisoner.
我宁愿相信莫蒂默是个叛徒
I rather believe Mortimer a traitor.
他加入了威尔士叛军
He has joined the Welsh rebels.
他背叛了英格兰 现在是我的敌人
He has betrayed England and is now an enemy of mine,
也就是你的敌人
and, therefore, of yours.
你同意我的观点吗 小热刺
You agree with my précis, young Hotspur?
-不 -孩子
- No. - My son...
我觉得这是你这个邪恶疯老头的胡言乱语
I believe yours to be the ramblings of a crazy old demon.
哈里 拜托 住嘴吧
Harry, please, stop this.
不 让他说
Oh, no, let him speak.
-我想听他说 -陛下
- I wish to hear him. - My liege...
这个观点是你这个老家伙的胡言乱语
Yours are the ramblings of an old man
充满了对我小舅子的恶意和不信任
so saturated with malice and mistrust
你再也不像以前那么睿智
that he no longer knows up from down,
永远只被自己巨大的失败蒙蔽双眼
can no longer see beyond the walls of his own monstrous schloss.
我的家族对你忠心耿耿
My family have served you.
我们助你取得王位 为你奋勇作战
We aided you in your ascension, and still we fight for you.
莫蒂默也为你奋勇杀敌
Cousin Mortimer has fought for you.
然而现在 当你对着鸡翅膀流口水的时候
And yet, now, whilst you slobber over that chicken's wing,
他被囚禁在西边的监狱中
he shivers in a western prison
无助地等着被威尔士女巫折磨
awaiting mutilation at the hands of Welsh witches.
陛下
My liege...
您一定要原谅我的儿子
you must excuse my son.
他只是需要休息
He needs rest.
我们来这只是为了
We come only...
请求您帮助我们解救莫蒂默
to advocate for your help in securing Mortimer's release.
我们为你所做的一切都是为了英格兰的利益
All that we've done for you we have done for the good of England.
但我们的国土从未像如今这样战火连天
But our lands are now more riven with war than ever before.
还没打退苏格兰人 威尔士人又开始反抗
The Scots aren't finished. The Welsh have only just begun.
到底是为什么
And for what?
你觉得是为什么呢 老家伙
Why do you think this might be, old man?
你觉得罪魁祸首到底是谁
Who do you imagine might be to blame for this?
鸡不会飞
Chickens can't fly.
但我曾见过一只
But I've seen one...
奋力扇动翅膀飞过了篱笆
eke enough wing flap to clear a fence.
它自♥由♥了
Then it's free.
不过 狐狸也是自♥由♥的
But then so too are the foxes.
你是对的 小珀西 我对你有所亏欠
You are right, young Percy. I owe you much.
而我亏欠你们家族的更多
I owe your family still more.
但要是你不将那些你俘虏的苏格兰叛徒
But if the Scottish traitors you've taken prisoner
尽快带给我的话
are not brought to me as speedily as they might travel,
我就要把你吊死
I will hang you by your fucking neck.
听清楚了吗 小珀西
Has this been heard, young Percy?
陛下 请原谅我们
Your Majesty, please forgive us.
真是个恶毒的孩子
What a venomous boy.
他一定会背叛我的 我敢肯定
He'll betray me now. I'm sure of it.
如果他是我儿子就好了
If only he were my son.
哈尔
Hal.
哈尔
Hal?
哈尔
Hal.
什么事
What is it?
福斯塔夫弄伤了自己
Falstaff has injured hisself.
是啊 看
Yeah. See?
-你们是怎么进来的 -门半开着
- How did you get inside? - The door was ajar.
才不是
It was not.
真的 门半开着
Yes, it was. It was ajar.
门没有半开着
It was not ajar.
要不然我们是怎么进来的
Well, how else might we gain entry?
你是指控我偷偷做了一把钥匙吗
Are you accusing me of having cut myself a secret key?
没错
Yes.
福斯塔夫弄伤了自己 哈尔
Falstaff has injured hisself, Hal.
你能帮他稍微医治一下吗
Will you perform the small repairs?
不
No.
见鬼
Oh, no.
殿下
Your Highness.
治好了我可以付你钱的
There's a fresh coin in this for you, you know.
我不要你的钱
I don't want your coin.
我只要你永远对我忠诚
I will require your undiminished loyalty from here till Megiddo.
我已经对你忠诚了
You have that already.
你真是太好说话了
You're a soft negotiator.
你这是浪费好酒
You're wasting good wine.
-我是在清洗伤口 -给我
- I'm keeping it clean. - Give it.
看起来很烫
That looks very hot.
动手吧
Do it.
亨利亲王
Prince Henry.
你是谁
Who are you?
我们是宫廷的人
We come from the royal court.
我们希望能与您私底下谈谈
We wish to speak with you privately.
谈什么
For what?
拜托了 殿下 私下谈
Please, sire. Privately.
你想在东市场找个隐秘的地方
Privately, in the middle of Eastcheap?
需要我现在去快速跑一圈
Should I make a quick up and down
让大家都把耳朵捂上吗
and request a mass covering of ears?
求求您 殿下
Please, sire.
什么事
What is this?
您的父亲 国王陛...
Your father, His Majesty King...
您的父亲 亨利国王陛下病了
Your father, His Majesty King Henry, is ill.
他召您回宫
He requests your presence.
我建议你立刻回王宫去
I suggest you return to the palace directly
并告诉他 他的命令被完全无视了
and tell him his request was wholly ignored.
我奉命紧急传达这个传召
I've been instructed to deliver the request with great urgency.
你可以告诉他 紧急程度也被完全无视了
You might tell him the urgency was also wholly ignored.
小姐
My lady.
小姐 你该走了
My lady, it's time to leave.
为什么
Why?
天已经亮了 看见了吗
The day has begun. See?
窗户外面
Out there.
一天已经开始了
It is well underway.
再睡就该错过了
You might miss it.
快起来 你必须离开
电影精选列表