is plague to England.
来跟我打啊 大狗
Come for me, big dog!
不
No!
有一天这会是你的脑袋
Someday this will be your head,
被丢在本来可以和你成为兄弟的人的脚下
dropped at the feet of a man who might otherwise have been your brother.
跟我走吧 托马斯 拜托了
Come with me now, Thomas, please.
离开这片战场
Walk away from this field.
在你偷走了最大的战利品之后吗
After you have stolen its prized scalp?
这将是明天为人传颂的事
This is what will be spoken of tomorrow.
这片战场本来是我的
This field was mine.
它本将标志我的统治
It was to mark my dominion.
可现在
Instead now...
人们只会记得这个脑袋
it marks only this head.
这个见鬼的脑袋
This fucking head!
让开
Move.
约翰
John.
约翰
John.
走开
Go away.
也许你应该去看看你那个位高权重的朋友
You might want to see to your otherwise well-appointed friend.
他看起来遇到了点波折
He seems to have taken a pitiful turn.
比尔
Beale.
哈尔又喝吐了
Hal's up-chucked again.
你好 朋友
Hello, friend.
像你这幅样子的人我见多了
Many times have I seen men in your state.
我自己也经历过很多次
I've been in it many times over myself.
尽管勇气和勇猛
For all our rejoice of...
能带来欣喜
courage and valor,
但没什么能抹去杀戮对灵魂的玷污
nothing stains the soul more indelibly than killing.
胜利地站在战场上时
Never have I felt so vile...
是我感觉最卑劣的时刻
than standing victorious on a battlefield.
胜利的喜悦消逝得太快
The thrill of victory fades quickly.
而那之后更长久地留下的感觉
What lingers long after...
总是丑陋不堪的
is always ugly.
再也不想体会了
Never again, I say.
别说了 老家伙 拜托
Stop talking, old man, please.
别再说了
Please stop talking.
我不会闭嘴 哈尔
I will never stop talking, Hal.
绝对不会
Never.
永远不会
Never ever.
出去
Out.
大人
My lord.
什么事
What business?
十分紧急之事
It is a matter of great urgency.
那你应该去找别人
You should hurry along then.
拜托 大人
Please, my lord.
是您父亲
It is your father.
他要死了
He's dying.
这个当我已经上够了
That hook has lost its worm.
出去等着
Wait outside.
不用说
No doubt...
您父亲给这个国家
your father has brought...
带来了巨大的麻烦
much trouble to this kingdom,
但我担心他的离世将引起混乱
and I fear the chaos that might erupt in his absence.
英格兰需要一个国王
England needs a king,
我认为您的想法
and I suspect those sentiments of yours
那些让您与他失和的观念
that had you resile from him
正是统治这片土地所需要的
are precisely those the governance of this land needs.
您必须成为国王
You must be king.
为什么要来找我
Why do you say this to me?
去找托马斯吧
Speak to Thomas.
新国王不是他吗
Is he not to be your new king?
恐怕那不可能了
I'm afraid that is not possible.
您弟弟在威尔士被杀了
Your brother was killed in Wales.
在您打败热刺珀西后
After your defeat of Percy Hotspur,
小托马斯去了西边的战场
young Thomas pressed on to the western fields.
在那里结束了自己的生命
This is where he met his end.
据说他是英勇战死的
It is said he gave valiant account of himself.
他在哪
Where is he?!
那个魔鬼在哪
Where is the monster?!
那个魔鬼在哪
Where is the monster?
让开 出去
Move. Leave him.
国王需要休息
The King needs rest.
-他很快就能长眠 -他要死了
- Soon he will have it. - He's dying.
出去
Leave.
感受到寒冷了吗
You feel this cold?
可怜虫
Wretch.
哈尔
Hal.
哈尔
Hal.
你必须成为国王 哈尔
You must be king, Hal.
求求你
Please.
你必须成为国王 哈尔
You must be king, Hal.
我不知道我都干了什么
I know not what I have done.
你们不知道未来会发生什么
You know not what will become of you.
我可以告诉你们
So, I offer you this...
最幸福的缓刑
The most blessed reprieve,
最可怕的痛苦
the most dreadful misery.
你们将忍♥着屈辱侍奉我
You shall suffer the indignity of serving me,
这个你们鄙视的任性孩子
the wayward son you so revile.
但你们要清楚 你们侍奉的国王
But know now you will be watched over
将与以往截然不同
by an altogether different king.
怎么回事
What is this?
你是谁
Who are you?
我就是我
I am I.
你又是谁
Who are you?
你在这里做什么
What is your purpose here?
你刚刚打断了我正在做的事 不是吗
I think you just woke me up from it, didn't you?
立刻从床上起来
Rise from that bed at once.
你是谁
Who are you?
哈尔呢
Where is Hal?
这处住所及其中的东西
These lodgings and their contents
都是英格兰国王的财产
are the property of the King of England.
你现在是非法闯入 我命令你立刻离开
You are trespassing and I order you to vacate at once.
什么英格兰国王
What King of England?
阿门
Amen.
亨利国王万岁
All hail King Henry.
亨利国王
King Henry!
亨利国王
King Henry!
亨利国王
King Henry!
波西米亚国王温塞斯拉斯
King Wenceslaus of Bohemia
将此礼物献与英格兰亨利国王
presents this gift to King Henry of England.
祝国王长命百岁
To long and good health.
真美
Beautiful.
相信大家都知道
I'm sure you all know...
我的妹妹 丹麦王后菲利帕
my young sister Philippa has joined us here today.
今天也在场
Queen of Denmark.
我很感谢她和她的丈夫
I'm thankful she and her husband,
埃里克国王 不远万里来到这里
the good King Eric, have traveled all this way.
我希望你收下这个花瓶 亲爱的
I wish for you to take this vase, my dear.
让它的美代表你的美
Let its beauty stand for your beauty,
而你 则代表英格兰的美
which stands in turn for England's beauty.
感谢您 陛下
I thank you, my lord.
陛下 威尼斯共和国总督
His Serenity, the doge of the Republic of Venice,
为您献上这份礼物 陛下
present this gift in your honor, my liege.
这上面说礼物是君士坦丁堡的一只鸟
It says it is a bird from Constantinople.
一只鸟
A bird?
应该死了吧
A dead one, I should suppose.
让我来吧 陛下
If I may, my liege.
基♥督♥教世界边缘的非自然机械
Unnatural mechanics from the edge of Christendom.
奇物
A wonder.
应该送给我的表哥 坎布里奇
This belongs to my cousin, Cambridge.
这桌上所有人中
电影精选列表