站开点!别靠近!
Stand away!Keep back!
谢谢
Thank you.
请给我价值5英镑的银
Give me £5 worth of silver, please.
好的,先生
Yes, sir.
谢谢,祝你愉快
Thank you.Good day.
-早上好,辛普森先生 -早上好
-Good morning,Mr. Simpson.-Good morning.
-早上好 -早上好,先生
-Morning.-Morning, sir.
-美好的一天吧?-很好
-Pleasant day, sir?-Rather nice.
给你们,来自隐身人的礼物!
There you are.A present from the lnvisible Man !
钱!钱!钱!钱!
Money! Money!Money! Money!
沿着城市的街道,飞进飞出的鹰(儿歌♥All Around The Mulberry Bush )
Up and down the City Road In and out the eagle
钱就这样花完了。 砰!黄鼠狼被赶走了
That's the way the money goes!Pop! goes the weasel
钱!钱!钱!
Money, money, money, money,money, money, money!
搜寻队的20个人已经被杀害
Twenty men of the search parties have been killed
一百多人在火车事故中丧生
and a hundred in the train disaster.
到处都有隐身人出现的报告
The lnvisible Man has been reported in a hundred different places.
现在,我请求你们帮助我们安抚民众
Now, l appeal to you to help us keep the public calm.
你可以告诉我们你有什么计划去抓住他吗?
Can you tell us what plans you've got for capturing him?
成千上万的人在搜寻和监视
A hundred thousand men are searching and watching.
我知道,但你有什么秘密武器吗?
Yes, l know. But have you any secret means of getting him?
警方已经悬赏2000英镑征求第一个有效的办法
The police have offered £2,000 for the first effective means.
为什么不用猎犬?
Why not bloodhounds?
猎犬失去了嗅觉
The bloodhounds have lost the scent.
为什么不给所有的路铺上湿沥青
Why not put wet tar on all the roads
然后追寻他留下的脚印?
then chase the black soles of his feet?
因为他不是傻瓜。现在我们只有一个希望,先生们
Because he's not a fool.Now, we've got one hope, gentlemen
但我现在绝不能谈论
but l daren't say a word of it here.
他也许正站在我们中间聆听
He may be standing there beside you, listening.
去睡吧,亲爱的
Try and sleep now,my dear.
你什么也不能做
There's nothing you can do.
我们得祈祷警方能抓住他的同时不伤害他
We must just pray that the police can take him without harming him.
退后点,背抵着墙
Stand back,close against the wall.
现在,拉着网走过这间房♥
Now, then, drag that net clear across the room.
现在,一切都取决于我们是否按计划行事
Now, everything depends on the way we carry out my plan.
我确定他不在这间房♥里后我就告诉你们
l'll tell you after we've made certain he's not in this room.
很好,总算确定安全了
Good.Now we're safe here at last.
警员,注意那扇窗
Constable,keep an eye on that window.
现在,你们都到这边坐下来
Now come here,all of you, and sit down.
仔细听着
Now listen carefully.
我们今晚有难得一遇的好时机
We've got a chance tonight that will never come again.
他威胁十点杀死肯普博士
He's threatened to murder Dr. Kemp at 10:00.
根据我们对他的了解,他会不惜代价践行诺言
And from what we know of him,he'll do his utmost to carry that out.
他肯定在房♥子附近
He's certain to be near this house
预先准备好
watching for some time beforehand.
在9点30分,肯普博士会在一名警员的护送下
Now, at 9:30, Dr. Kemp,with a bodyguard of police
离开这间房♥,去往警♥察♥局
will leave this house and walk down to the police station.
肯普博士寻求保护很正常
lt's a natural thing for Dr. Kemp to seek protection.
现在隐身人肯定就在附近
Now, the lnvisible Man is certain to be near.
他肯定会看到发生了什么
He's certain to see what's happening.
-你的意思是把我当做诱饵? -对
-You mean you're going to use me as a bait?- Yes.
我不能接受
l can't.
你必须接受,你会非常安全
You must.You'll be perfectly safe.
安全?我告诉你,他不是人类
Safe? l tell you,he's not human.
他能穿过任何东西,监狱墙壁及其他一切
He can go through anything.Prison walls, everything.
别瞎想了
Don't be a fool.
我告诉你,我不会坐在警♥察♥局傻等
l tell you, l can't sit in that station waiting.
他会杀死你,以及你们,然后拿到钥匙找到我
He'll kill you,kill you all, then take the keys and come to me.
如果你等在警♥察♥局太害怕的话
Very well. lf you're afraid of waiting in the police station
你进去之后就可以直接离开
you can leave it directly you're inside.
警长的私人房♥屋有一条密道
There's a secret way out through the inspector's private house.
我们会把你伪装成警♥察♥
We'll disguise you as a policeman
然后你和另一名警员一起走出去,开车离开
and you can walk out with other uniformed men and drive away.
即使他看到你,他也不会认出你
Even if he sees you,he won't recognize you.
他很可能在屋子前面等着10点侵入
He'll most probably be waiting in front to break in at 10:00.
然后呢?
What happens to me then?
然后你从小路悄悄驾车返回这间房♥子
l'll have you driven back quietly to this house by the back lanes.
然后驾驶你自己的车离开这个小镇
Then get into your car and drive away into the country.
几英里外的地方,然后一直呆在那里直到你证实我们抓到了他
Miles away.And stay there until you heard we've got him.
你不用害怕了,我们这次应该能抓到他
Now you needn't be afraid.We'll get him all right this time.
我会布置即使是隐身人也无法逃脱的陷阱
l'll lay traps that even an invisible man can't pass.
你们看,这种枪喷溅范围很广
You see, it covers a fairly wide range.
我已经给20个好手发放了这种枪
l've got 20 of these guns and a good man to each.
一旦他的皮肤沾上一点
One splash of this on his skin
我们就可以找到他了
and we've got something to follow at last.
为什么不刷墙的顶部呢?
Why not paint the top of the wall?
因为他会闻到
Because he'd smell it.
我的计划更好
l've got a better plan.
我在墙的顶部铺上了一层薄薄的松土
l'm going to put a thin layer of loose earth along the top of the wall.
即使是最轻微的触碰都会让我们有所察觉,从而包围他
The slightest touch will disturb it,and we've got him trapped.
懂了,听上去很不错
Oh, l see. Pretty good.
向前,快,走!
Forward. Quick, march !
他们认为自己很聪明呢
They think they're very clever.
把他直接带进去
All right,take him straight inside.
只差20分钟就10点了,大家保持警惕
Twenty minutes to 10:00.Keep your eyes open now, boys.
快来,先生。我听见了外面的脚步声
Here, quick, sir.l heard footsteps outside.
很轻的脚步声,像是赤脚
Soft footsteps,like naked feet.
听
Listen.
准备好了,出来吧
All ready.Come on.
你去哪?
Where are you going to?
100英里以外的山里
ln the mountains,100 miles away.
快开走
Drive away quickly.
只差十分钟了
Well. . .lt's ten minutes to 10:00.
他肯定已经蓄势待发了
He's bound to do something any minute.
你觉得他会尝试进入警局吗?
Do you suppose he'll try getting in through the station?
每扇门和窗都封住了,还有双重守卫
Every door and window is barred,with a double guard on each.
他会直接翻墙
He'll try the wall right enough.
他在这里!这里!
There he goes! There!
现在去警♥察♥局,注意墙
To your stations now.Watch the wall.
他翻过墙了,我脖子下感觉到了他的呼吸
He's over the wall.l felt breathing down my neck.
他就在这里!
He's in here!
10点了,10点他还想杀我
10:00! 10:00 he wanted to murder me!
我觉得这件事得好好做,肯普,我们就停在这里吧
l think this'll do nicely, Kemp. We'll stop here.
正好十点,我来履行我的诺言
lt's 10:00.l came with you to keep my promise.
不!这是个误会,葛雷芬
No!lt's all a mistake, Griffin.
我发誓我没有告诉警♥察♥
l swear,l never told the police.
我想帮你,让我成为你的搭档
l want to help you.Let me be your partner.
我在车上又冷又不舒服
l've had a cold and uncomfortable journey
只为了10点履行我的诺言
just to keep my promise at 10:00.
我和你一起进的警♥察♥局,肯普
l went into the police station with you, Kemp.
你换警♥察♥装的时候我就在你旁边
l stood by while you changed into that coat.
我也在那辆把你送回家的车上
l rode on the running board of the car that took you home again.
我知道自己永远不能辨清你的真面目,你是谁?
l know that l could never tell who you are.Who are you?
你就坐在那里吧,副驾驶位
There. You sit there.l've got you where l want you.
希望你的车上了保险,肯普
l hope your car's insured, Kemp.
恐怕马上就有一场很严重的意外了
l'm afraid there's going to be a nasty accident in a minute.
非常严重
A very nasty accident.
听着,我愿意做你吩咐的任何事情
Listen, l'll do anything,everything you ask me.
会吗?太好了
You will?That's fine.
就坐在那里,我会出去,然后松手刹
Just sit where you are.l'll get out and take the hand brake off
从后面轻轻推一把来帮助你
and give you a little shove to help you on.
你会慢慢滑下山坡,穿过栏杆
You'll run gently down and through the railings.
你会有大概100码的刺♥激♥路程,直到你撞上岩石
You'll have a big thrill for 100 yards or so till you hit a boulder.
然后你的车会大翻转,而你会摔断手臂
Then you'll do a somersault and probably break your arms.
然后是最壮观的结局--你摔断脖子
Then a grand finish-up with a broken neck.
拜拜,肯普,我一直知道你是个猥琐的胆小鬼
Well, good-bye, Kemp.l always said you were a dirty little coward.
你也是可恶的,偷偷告密的人。再见了
You're a dirty, sneaking little rat as well.Good-bye.
应我的通告有上千个回应
A thousand replies have come to my appeal
建议我们如何抓住隐身人
for suggesting ways of catching the lnvisible Man.
有些很聪明,有些很愚蠢,但全部都不可行
Some are clever, some stupid,but all are impossible.
他得睡觉,他们说不定能在那时抓住他
He's got to sleep.They might catch him asleep.
电影精选列表