伟大的,美妙的一天
The great, wonderful day.
最后的一点药剂混合
The last little mixture of drugs.
我不能再呆下去了,肯普
l couldn't stay here any longer, Kemp.
我不能让你看到我在慢慢消失
l couldn't let you see me slowly fading away.
所以我打包好,为了隐秘去一个小镇
So l packed up and went to a little village for secrecy and quiet
来完成这个实验,寻找变回正常人
to finish the experiment and complete the antidote
的解毒剂
the way back to visible man again.
我想回到你最后见我时的样子
l meant to come back just as l was when you saw me last.
可是那些傻瓜不让我安静工作
The fools wouldn't let me work in peace.
我得让他们尝尝厉害
l had to teach them a lesson.
但是,为什么要这样做,葛雷芬?
But why. . .Why do it, Griffin?
最初这只是一个科学实验而已
Just a scientific experiment at first. That's all.
去做前无古人的事情
To do something no other man in the world had done.
但是我还认识到更多了,肯普,我现在懂了
But there's more to it than that, Kemp. l know now.
突如其来,我注射的药剂让我灵光一现
lt came to me suddenly.The drugs l took seemed to light up my brain.
我意识到自己所拥有的力量
Suddenly l realized the power l held.
统治世界的力量,全世界都要臣服于我
The power to rule, to make the world grovel at my feet.
我们很快就要修正好这个世界,肯普
We'll soon put the world right now, Kemp.
你和我
You and l.
我?你的意思是…
l? You mean. . .
我必须得有个助手,肯普
l must have a partner, Kemp.
一个可见的助手来帮我一点小忙
A visible partner to help me in the little things.
你就是这个人
You're my partner, Kemp.
我们首先让人们恐慌
We'll begin with a reign of terror
到处杀点人
a few murders here and there.
不论地位
Murders of great men,murders of little men
显得我们一视同仁
just to show we make no distinction.
我们还可能会制♥造♥几次火车事故
We might even wreck a train or two.
只要掐死一个信♥号♥♥工
Just these fingers around a signalman's throat.
很简单
That's all.
天啊,葛雷芬!
Griffin, for heaven's sake!
你想我把这些都拿掉吗?
You want me to take these off?
不,不
No, no.
很好,我们明天就制定计划
Very well, then.We'll make our plans tomorrow.
今晚我们还有点小事情要做
Tonight we have a small job to do.
去启动你的车,肯普
Go and get your car out, Kemp.
为什么?我们去哪?
Why?Where are we going?
重回我今早离开的小镇
Back to the village l left this morning.
我没带上我的笔记
l came away without my notebooks.
其中包含了我所有的心血
They contain all the results of my experiments.
我必须得拿回来
l must have them here.
可是现在已经过8点了
But it's past 8:00.
只有15英里,现在就走,快
lt's only 1 5 miles.Go now, quickly.
记得带上一个袋子装笔记
And take a bag with you for the books.
车里记得放毯子
Put a warm rug in the car.
如果你要裸着外出的话还是很冷的
lt's cold outside when you have to go about naked.
好了?
All ready?
恩
Yes.
来吧!上车!
Come on ! Get in !
-毯子在哪? -在后座
-Where is that rug?-ln the back.
我要冻僵了,连爱斯基摩人都会冻成冰柱
l'm frozen.Cold enough to freeze the icicles off an Eskimo.
我们在距旅馆100码的小路上停下来
We'll stop in a lane 100 yards from the inn.
我会进去,从窗口把笔记扔出来
l'll go in and give you the books through the window
他们会有守卫的
They'll have a guard.
一个守卫能做什么,傻瓜
What can a guard do,you fool?
我必须拿回那些笔记,肯普
l must have those books, Kemp.
我会在你的实验室工作,直到我找到解毒剂
l'll work in your laboratory till l find the antidote.
说不定我会让你时不时隐身,换我休息
And sometimes l'll make you invisible,give me a rest.
我正散步回家去吃午饭,先生
l was walkin' home to my lunch, sir
突然,某种力量拿走了我的帽子,然后把它丢进了池塘
when all of a sudden,something takes hold of me hat and throws it in the pond.
你回家之前喝了多少酒?
How many drinks did you have on your way home?
只喝了一点,先生
Only a couple, sir.That's all.
一点小酒加上一阵风,这就是解释
A couple of drinks and a gust of wind.So much for you.
下一个,关于自行车
Now, then,about the bicycle.
车主呢?
Where's the owner of the bicycle?
这里,先生
Here, sir.
我的车突然被向前推,脱离了我的控制,先生
lt was pulled clean out of me hands, sir.
然后这辆车沿街自动驾驶了一段时间
Then it went peddling off down the street,all by itself.
停在这里
Stop here.
出去吧
Come on, get out.
拿着你的袋子,沿着这条路走,我会指引你
Take your bag and walk straight down the street.l'll guide you.
在酒吧窗外等着,直到我把笔记扔下来
Wait outside the pub window till the books come out.
装袋之后回到车上,然后等着我
Put them in your bag and come back to the car.Then wait for me.
别盯着我,你这傻瓜,朝前看
Don't stare at me,you fool.Look in front of you.
走起来!
Come on,get a move on !
到了,肯普,就是这里
Here we are, Kemp.ln here.
你得走来走去让别人以为你在等人
Here. Stroll up and down as though you were waiting for someone.
等着那扇窗打开
Watch for that window to open.
葛雷芬?葛雷芬?你还在吗?
Griffin? Griffin?Are you there?
是谁打开了那扇门?
Who's that,opened that door?
一定又是那些熊孩子,先生
lt's them boys again, sir.
你们别碰这扇门,这是私人住所,懂吗?
Here,you leave this door alone.lt's private, see?
我们碰都没碰!
We never touched it!
你们明明碰了,走开!
Yes, you did.Go on !
走开!快走开!
Go on ! Off you go!
疯婆子!疯婆子!
Crazies! Crazies!
给你,肯普
Here you are, Kemp.
全部都是一派胡言!
Lies from beginning to end !
你们应该感谢我不会
l have a good mind to prosecute
用阴谋论起诉你们
the whole lot of you for conspiracy.
我的最终结论是整件事就是一个骗人把戏
l shall announce this evening that the whole thing is a hoax
然后你们就会变为全镇的笑柄
and you'll be the laughingstock of the entire country.
他在这里!隐身人!
He's here! The lnvisible Man !
别丢下我!等等我!
Don't leave me! Wait for me!Don't leave me! Wait for me!
骗人把戏?是吗?
A hoax, is it?All a hoax?
全是骗人把戏?
All a hoax?
给你的惩罚
There.
好了,开车
All right, off you go.
快开!
Go for your life too!
你有没有听到喊叫声?
Did you hear some shouting and screaming?
发生什么了?
What was that screaming?
我得进行一些锻炼来热身
Had to take some exercise to keep warm.
我杀了一个蠢警♥察♥,猛砸他的脑袋
l killed a stupid little policeman.Smashed his head in.
我们得明早就立马开工,肯普
We start in earnest tomorrow morning, Kemp.
-晚上好,博士 -晚上好
-Good evening, Doctor.-Good evening.
雷恩警长在局里吗?我想和他谈谈
ls lnspector Lane at the station? l want a word with him.
恩,先生
Yes, sir. . .
号♥外!隐身人杀了一个警♥察♥!
Extra special !lnvisible Man slays policeman !
晚报!卖♥♥报啦!
Evening paper!Get your paper!
这肯定是什么见不得光的事
Nasty business, this.
这只是魔术把戏而已
lt's a conjuring trick,that's what it is.
我见过一个魔术师把花生变没了
l saw a fellow make a peanut disappear once.
你必须得了解一些事情,肯普
There are one or two things you must understand, Kemp.
饭后1小时内我得不见人
l must always remain in hiding for an hour after meals.
那些食物只有消化后才会看不见
The food is visible inside me until it is digested.
我只能在晴朗的好天气活动
l can only work on fine,clear days.
如果我在雨中活动,我的头和肩膀都能看到雨滴
lf l work in the rain,the water can be seen on my head and shoulders.
在雾天,我就像个泡泡
ln a fog,you can see me,like a bubble.
被烟尘污染的城市,烟尘会慢慢沾染在我身上
ln smoky cities,the soot settles on me
形成黑色轮廓
until you can see a dark outline.
你必须一直跟随我,擦拭我的脚
You must always be near at hand to wipe off my feet.
即使是指甲间的污垢也会使我显形
Even dirt between my fingernails would give me away.
开始时下楼梯会很麻烦
lt is difficult, at first,to walk down stairs.
我们会太关注我们的脚
We are so accustomed to watching our feet.
但这些都是小麻烦
But these are trivial difficulties.
我们应该能找到战胜一切的方法
We shall find ways of defeating everything.
你睡到对面的房♥间里
You will sleep in the room opposite
明早八点给我准备更多食物
and bring me some more food at 8:00.
晚安
Good night.
现在我来解释我的计划
Now you'll understand my plans.
电影精选列表