Bye.
我知道住在这么一辆老破车上 很丢人
I know it's an embarrassment to live in a beat-up car,
但不要丢失信心 普特
but don't lose faith, Pooter.
我很快就会找到一份很棒的工作
I'm gonna get a great job soon,
还能找到一个超级棒的地方 找到新的家住
and find us a super place to live, with a new family.
我用我的小指保证 普特
I pinkie promise, Pooter.
晚上好 小姐
Good evening, ma'am.
你违反了753号♥法规 随地乱吐口水
You violated Code 753. That's unlawful spitting.
我刚才是在刷牙
I was just brushing my teeth.
小姐 你就住在车上吗?
You currently residing in this car, ma'am?
那得再加一张罚单了
I'm gonna have to issue another ticket.
我这个星期已经很惨了 你能不能别给我开罚单了?
Would you maybe stop giving me tickets if I told you I was having a really bad week
我原是个花♥花♥公♥子♥兔女郎 但我被踢出了庄园
because I used to be a Playboy Bunny, but I got kicked out of the Mansion
因为我已经59了
because I'm 59 years old?
请你下车来吹一下
I'm gonna have to ask you to step out of the car and take a Breathalyzer.
好的
Okay.
真吵
Noises.
请你对这个吹一下
I'm gonna need you to blow on this.
是吗?
Really?
要不
I guess.
你想干吗?
You tried to do what?
给警♥察♥?
To a cop?
蠢货!
Stupid!
我也只是照他说的去做而已
I was just doing what he said.
人家穿着制♥服♥ 全副武装
He was in a uniform and everything.
别担心 宝贝 初犯只关一个晚上
Don't worry, sweetie. First-timers only get one night.
你很快又能上街卖♥♥了
You'll be back on the street selling in no time.
但我又不是妓♥女♥ 我只是刷了个牙
But I'm not a prostitute. I was just brushing my teeth.
你的紧身衣不错
I like your tights.
知道吗 你应该穿得更自然一点
And, you know, you should really go for a more natural look.
化这么浓的妆 把你的美貌都遮住了
All that heavy makeup just hides your beauty.
我是个爷们
I'm a dude.
哦 那你这样还不错
Oh, well, you're good like that.
乔丹他们搞的泳池派对 你听说了没?
So, did you hear about the pool party at Jordan's?
真是太棒了
It was unbelievable.
哦 是上星期六吗? - 是
Oh, last Saturday? - Yes.
他调的玛格丽塔酒是最好的 - 那是因为他用了芒果
Oh, my God. He makes the best margaritas. - Yep. It's because he uses mangos.
不是吧 真的吗? - 他也是在什么地方看到的
No. Really? - He read about them somewhere.
芒果丽塔酒
Yeah, mangoritas.
乔丹真是太帅了 - 我知道
Jordan's just so hot. - I know.
他的朋友也都很帅
So are all his friends.
没错 说真的 我一直都想要认识他们
Yeah, seriously, I've tried to hook up with all of them.
不是吧 - 是的 是的
No, you have not. - Yes. Yes, I did.
我认识了2个
Two of them, I succeeded.
真的? - 棒极了
Really? - It was amazing.
谁知道啊?
Who knew?
真是太兴奋了
I was so excited.
看样子简直就是一个 小型花♥花♥公♥子♥庄园
Looks like a mini-Playboy Mansion.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
嗨
Hi.
有何贵干?
Can I help you?
哦 我想在这住下 可以吗?
Yes. I would like to live here, please.
哦 我知道了 但住在这必须要有邀请
Oh, I know, right? But you have to be asked to live here.
你是这学校的吗? - 这是个学校啊?
Do you go to this school? - This is a school?
课桌呢?
Where are the desks?
这是学校的女生宿舍
No. This is a sorority house at a school.
你看起来 比我们想要的女孩们
And you do look like an older,
要大一点 也更荡一点
sluttier version of the type of girl we would want.
但是 实在抱歉 你不是学生 潦此一叙 深感荣幸
But, I'm sorry, you're not a student. It was so nice talking to you.
但我想这... - 幸会
But I really think it's... - So nice.
我们的钢琴是托斯卡纳的 非常高档
And our piano is from Tuscany. Very high-end.
我相信这里的每一个细节
I believe that every detail of the house
都应该成为所入住女孩的 一个很好的映衬
should be a reflection of the girls who live here.
嗨 你们几位也是在这上学的吗?
Hi. Do you ladies go to school here, too?
不再是了
Not anymore.
我们是学校宿舍的舍监
We're the housemothers of the sororities on campus.
那多没劲
That's so dope.
你们也和女孩们一起住吗?
Do you live in the houses with the girls?
是啊
Yes.
那不是更没劲
That's even dopier.
舍监都干些什么呢?
So, what do housemothers do?
我们监督她们的每日用餐
We oversee the meal plans,
陪她们参加社交活动 确保女孩们远离麻烦
chaperone the social events, make sure the girls stay out of trouble.
哦 我的天 我以前在庄园也是干这个的
Oh, my gosh. That's exactly what I used to do back at the Mansion.
我也可以加入吗?
Can I be one, too?
抱歉 这里是学校宿舍 不是妓院
I'm sorry. This is a sorority, not a brothel.
妓院? 我可不是来捣乱的
A brothel? Oh, I'm not looking to make soup.
我要跟你们一样
I'm looking to be like you.
当一名舍监
I wanna be a housemother.
我们是有标准的
We have standards.
很显然你不符合我们的标准 幸会
Standards that you clearly do not meet. But it was nice to meet you.
但我只想...
But I just want to...
幸会 - 幸会
So nice. - So nice.
去奇塔试试吧 她们原来那个舍监因为有幻觉住院了
Try Zeta. Their last housemother was hospitalized with hallucinations.
这么恐怖
Awesome.
真恐怖
Awesome.
有人吗?
Hello?
迪安·西蒙斯 求你了 我们已经很努力了 我向你保证
Dean Simmons. Please, please. We are trying so hard. I promise you.
这样真的很不公平 我不是有意针对你
This seems really unfair. And I'm not gonna attack you.
我不想让你觉得我们所有人都在针对你 所以 就说是我吧
I don't want you to feel attacked by all of us, so I'm just gonna say "me."
我觉得 这样不公平
To me, this feels really unfair.
纳塔丽 听着 我的感受跟你一样
Natalie. Look, I feel the same way you do.
但事实还是事实
But the fact remains,
你们连续3年不达标
you guys have not met your requirements for three years running now.
我也要承受 来自其他宿舍的很大压力
And I'm under a lot of pressure from other sororities
他们都在抱怨说我们为了你们 不按规则办事
complaining that we're bending the rules for you.
其他宿舍 你是说菲洛纽吧?
By "other sororities," do you happen to mean Phi lota Mu?
谁说的并不重要
I really don't think it matters who complained.
纳塔丽 规则就是规则
Natalie, rules are rules.
真会演戏
Drama queen.
哦 对不起 我吓着你了
Oh, I'm sorry I scared you.
帮帮忙 扶我出来好吗?
Do you think you could help me out of here, though?
什么?可以
What? Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
对不起 我把你们的Z搞烂了
I'm so sorry, I think I broke your Z.
哦 没事 我们每次开门都会往下掉的
Oh. No, it's okay. It falls off, like, every time we open the door.
至少 T和A还在呢
Well, at least you still have T and A.
T和A 你是谁?
T and an A. Who are you?
我叫谢莉 我是来应聘当你们的舍监的
My name is Shelley, and I'm here to be your housemother.
很高兴见到你 谢莉
Well, it's nice to meet you, Shelley.
但是 不巧的是 他...
But, unfortunately, he...
你来晚了
It's a little too late.
我们租约都快保不住了 如果没有了宿舍
We're about to lose our charter, so if we don't have a house,
也就不用请舍监了
we won't really be needing a housemother.
那 他们为什么要 把你们的宿舍收走?
Well, why are they gonna take your house away?
因为没有人申请来我们宿舍 所有的人都认为我们是衰蛋
Because we get no pledges, and everyone kind of thinks we're losers.
真不好彩 别人为什么能得到申请呢?
That's so sad. Why does everyone else get all the pledges?
他们有很棒的舞会 而且
Well, they have great parties, and
事实上男生也喜欢她们
boys actually like them.
办舞会和对付男生我是专家呀 我是兔女郎
I'm an expert at parties and boys. I'm a Bunny.
男人们进了局子都给我写信 有时候还是用他们自己的血写的
Men write to me from prison, sometimes in their own blood.
我是说 我假定那是他们自己的血 谁知道是不是呢 反正我不知道
I mean, I assume it's theirs, who knows? I don't.
对不起 我有点紧张
I'm sorry, I'm nervous right now,
因为我真的想要帮你们 我知道我能做到的
because I really wanna help you guys, because I know I can do it.
哇 兔女郎?
Wow, a Bunny?
是插页女模吗?
Like a centerfold?
哦 谢谢你的好心 没有 只拍过一些小的画报
Oh, bless your heart, no. Just a couple of small pictorials,
中西部女郎 中等学历女郎 查理·西恩女郎
"Girls of the Midwest," "Girls with GEDs," "Girls of Charlie Sheen."
但是现在我无家可归了
But now I'm a homeless person.
天 非常抱歉
God, I'm so sorry.
祝你好运
电影精选列表