话说27年前
It all started 27 years ago.
在一家孤儿院
That's an orphanage.
篮子里躺着的就是我 我猜是有人不想要我
That's me in the basket. I guess somebody didn't want me.
虽然 我也听说 他们想把篮子要回去
I hear they did want the basket back, though.
但是孤儿院也不错
But it was fine in the orphanage.
第三排的那个是我
That's me in the third row.
不是很招人喜欢
I wasn't very popular.
当然 每个人都想被领养
Of course, everybody wanted to be adopted.
幸运的是 很多人来领孩子
Luckily, lots of families came.
大家都能被人领走
And everybody got to go live with a family.
哦 除了我
Oh, except me.
我努力坚守着希望
But I tried not to give up hope.
于是 有一天
Then, one day,
不可思议的事情发生了 就像是童话故事一样
something magical happened, just like out of a fairy tale.
你还记得那个大灰狼 一怒之下一口气
Do you remember the one where the wolf huffed and puffed
把小猪的房♥子吹跑的故事吗?
and blew the piggies' house down?
还有水晶鞋 和大南瓜的故事?
And he was wearing a glass slipper, I think, and he had a pumpkin?
还有许多其他的故事
Plus there was that other thing?
同样的故事也在我身上发生了
Well, the same thing happened to me,
只是内容有很大的不同
only vastly different.
女大十八变
I changed.
接下来 人们似乎也开始喜欢我了
And the next thing you know, people seemed to like me for once.
人们给我拍照 我也突然间找到了
And then pictures were taken, and suddenly I found the family
我一直都企盼的家
I always wanted.
哦 忘了说了 我叫谢莉
Oh, I forgot to tell you, my name is Shelley.
我现在住在花♥花♥公♥子♥庄园
Now I live in the Playboy Mansion.
我希望一辈子都在这 快乐地生活
And this is where I want to live happily ever after.
片名:校园兔女郎
金 把球扔给我 - 哦 接得多好 扔得太差了
Throw the ball to me, Kim. - Oh, nice catch. Awesome throw.
嘿 罗伦 - 嗨 谢莉!
Hey, Lauren. - Hi, Shelley!
嗨 海夫!嗨 姑娘们!
Hi, Hef! Hi, girls!
嗨 谢莉 气色不错啊
Hi, Shelley. Looking good.
马文! - 哦 嘿 谢莉
Marvin! - Oh, hey, Shelley.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们一定要尝尝 马文调的玛格丽塔酒一级棒
You guys have to try one of these. Marvin makes the best margaritas.
那是因为这是芒果丽塔酒 是我自己独创的
That's 'cause they're mangoritas. I invented them myself.
我加了自创的马文秘方在里面
I added my own little Marvin twist to them.
你是我知道的最会扭的
Well, you're the best twister I know.
不 谢莉 你是扭腰王
No, Shelley, you're the best twister.
谢莉 - 嗨
Shelley. - Hi!
你老是把我们腰缠万贯 英俊潇洒远近闻名的男士们留给你自己
Why are you keeping the rich, good-looking, famous guys all to yourself?
你得给我介绍介绍 - 哦 当然了
You should introduce me. - Oh, of course.
各位 这是卡桑德拉 她来这没几个月
Guys, this is Cassandra. She's only been here for a few months,
但大家都喜欢她 因为她是超级美女
but everybody loves her, because she's super-beautiful
而且 她喝醉后 还从没在别人身上吐过
and she never throws up on anybody when she's drunk.
谢莉 你拍过杂♥志♥插页吗?
So, Shelley, are you a centerfold?
做梦都想
She wishes.
对 没错 祝贺我吧
Yeah, I do. So keep all your fingers crossed.
很有可能在这个周末我的生日舞会上 海夫就要公布好消息了
Hopefully Hef'll give me the good news this weekend at my birthday party.
我已经开始很兴奋了
I've got my "turn ons" all ready and everything.
当插页女郎 是世上最高尚最令人尊敬的荣耀
Being a centerfold is the highest, most prestigious honor there is.
也就是说 我在杂♥志♥中间展露身体
It says, "I'm naked in the middle of a magazine.
你们都来看吧
"Unfold me."
看样子你在这里过得相当滋润
I gotta tell you, it seems you've got a pretty good life here.
哦 简直就是天堂
Oh, it's paradise.
我们就是一大家子 有这么幸福的生活
We are just one big family. I am so happy.
别无所求了
Why would I wanna live anywhere else?
我喜欢这件 你们看怎么样?
I love this one. Don't you guys?
我们会把这个记在庄园的帐上 衣服下午就一起送过去
We'll put this on the Mansion tab and have it all sent over this afternoon.
我们真是全世界最幸运的女孩了
Aren't we just the luckiest girls in the whole world?
是啊
Yes, you are.
星期五你的生日舞会 肯定好玩极了!
Your birthday party on Friday's gonna be so much fun!
谢莉!
Shelley!
哦 我敢打赌 你将成为十一月女郎
Oh, my God. I bet you're gonna get Miss November.
早上好 谢莉
Good morning, Shelley.
太阳晒屁♥股♥喽 宝贝
Rise and shine, sweetheart.
早上好 马文
Good morning, Marvin.
早上好 普特 真帅
Good morning, Pooter. You're looking dapper.
你的法式蓝莓烤面包
Your blueberry French toast is ready.
呜啦啦
Ooh-la-la.
是法式的 对吧?
That's French, right?
对 但重点不在面包上
Yeah, but more important than the food,
我给你的橙汁加了样东西
I actually added something to your orange juice.
哦 马文 谢谢你提前告诉我
Oh, Marvin, thank you so much for telling me.
通常我要隔好久才能吃出来
Usually I don't find out until much later.
哦 给饮料调味 我先是放了点香草精
Oh, no. To add zest to the drink, first I put in some vanilla extract,
接下来 当然是放蛋黄了 然后 就是我的秘方了
then, of course, some egg yolks, and then, I have a secret ingredient.
好吧 看你那么想知道 是辣椒粉啦
All right, you twisted my arm, it's chili powder.
对了 它可以激爆你的味蕾 使你的嘴里充满了饮料
Yeah. It just explodes your taste buds, so the drink just envelops your mouth.
哦 我喜欢嘴巴被塞满的感觉
Oh, I love having my mouth enveloped.
这是什么?
What's that?
海夫给我的? 是我的生日礼物吗?
Is this from Hef? Is this my birthday gift?
哦 普特 梦想终于要变成现实了? 我要当十一月女郎了?
Oh, Pooter, is it finally happening? Am I Miss November?
我吹蜡烛的时候许的愿就是这个
That's what I wished for when I blew out my candle.
哦 我的天 我把愿望告诉你了 那愿望就不灵了
Oh, my gosh, I just told you my wish. Now it won't come true.
真对不起 我不是故意的 随口就说出来了
I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to tell, it just came out.
是我的嘴不严
My teeth couldn't stop it.
收回来 收回来
I take it all back, I take it all back.
好了 我准备好了
Okay, I'm ready.
亲爱的谢莉 哦 我的天 是我
"Dear Shelley..." Oh, my gosh, that's me.
等等 下面还有
Wait, there's more.
请你马上搬出庄园
"Please move out of the Mansion immediately."
搬出去?
Move out?
我给你两个小时收拾你的东西 然后离开这里
"You have two hours to collect your belongings and leave the premises.
海夫
"All my love, Hef."
海夫要把我踢走?
Hef's kicking me out?
这是为什么呀?
Why would he do that?
这是我的家 我的家啊
This is my home. This is my family.
我也不想说的 谢莉 也许是因为你的年龄吧
I hate to say this, Shelley, but maybe it's because of your age.
但我才27啊
But I'm 27.
没错 但对于兔女郎来说 就是59了
Yeah, but that's 59 in Bunny years.
但我昨晚才刚满27
But I just turned 27 last night.
这跟26没什么两样啊
It's almost like I'm still 26.
或者说是58
Or 58.
我得去跟海夫谈谈 也许他会让我留下的
I've gotta talk to Hef, maybe he'll let me stay.
海夫!
Hef!
海夫!
Hef!
海夫!
Hef!
海夫!
Hef!
他人呢?
Where is he?
他去拉斯维加斯了 谢莉 我想他也不是很擅长跟人道别的
He left for Vegas, Shelley. I don't think he's that good with goodbyes.
怎么会这样?
Why is this all happening?
我的粉色普瑞斯呢?
Where's my pink Prius?
普瑞斯是公♥司♥的 这是你开来的车
The Prius actually belongs to the company. This is the car you came here with.
但是
But...
来吧 普特
Come on, Pooter.
我们得找个新家了
We have to go find a new place to live.
快过来
Come on, now.
过来 普特
Come here, Pooter.
让我来 谢莉 嘿 普特 谢莉在叫你呢
Here, let me help, Shelley. Hey, Pooter. Shelley's calling you now.
来吧 普特 跟谢莉走吧 伙计 普特!
Come on, Pooter. Go with Shelley, buddy. Pooter!
好疼啊!跟谢莉走吧 普特!
That hurts! Go with Shelley, Pooter!
我靠!
Damn it!
要不让它再多待一会儿吧 让它冷静冷静
Why don't I just keep him here for a little while, until he calms down?
好吧
Okay.
那 别担心 普特
Well, don't worry, Pooter.
我会给咱俩找个好地方的
I'm gonna find us a really nice place to live,
到那时 你可能就会跟我了
and then maybe you'll wanna come live with me.
我肯定它会的
I'm sure he will.
谢莉 多保重
Well, you take care, Shelley.
再见
电影精选列表