that I've ever met.
没有你这个宇宙会变得暗淡无光
The universe will be a darker place without you.
开心点 梅梅
Be happy, Mel.
开心点
Be happy.
经历了这么多段人生
After living so many lives...
我终于找到了让我死而无憾的东西
I finally found something to die for.
再见 - 再见
Goodbye. - Goodbye.
小游 小游 你能听见吗
Wanda, Wanda, can you hear me?
我在哪 我是谁
Where am I? Who am I?
你就是你
You're you.
你好 小游
Hello, Wanda.
梅兰妮?
Melanie?
你想看看你自己吧
You might wanna see yourself.
这是属于你自己的头发
You still belong with your hair.
医生 你食言了 - 他们让我食言的
Doc, you broke your word. - They broke it for me.
他们想让你活下去
They made me keep you alive.
但我说过不想在任何世界再开始新的生活
But I told you I didn't want to take another life in any world.
你没说过
You didn't.
我们从人类身体里转移灵魂已经一个月了
We've been taking souls out of humans for a month now.
但是当我们把灵魂从一个身体里取出时
But when we took the soul out of that body...
她却没有再醒来 - 身体已经死了
She never woke up. - The body was dying.
为了让她活下去唯一的办法就是把你转移进去
The only way to save her was to put you inside.
你没有杀死宿主
You haven't killed a body.
你让她重获新生
You've giving it life.
我的脑海里都是你们
I miss you in my head.
你在想什么呢 小游
What are you thinking, Wanda?
在想我有多幸福
Thinking how happy I am.
这真是个奇妙的世界
It's a strange world.
太奇妙了
The strangest.
我们的世界与其他的世界格格不入
Our world isn't like the other worlds they came to.
他们之所见 人类只不过是一些外星生物
The way they see it, human beings are just some alien.
一旦他们当中有人融入了我们的生活
But if one of them can find a way to live with one of us...
我很好奇
I wonder.
搜索者
Seekers.
别乱动
No one gets taken.
全都下车
Everybody out.
搜索者 我 - 所有人都下车
Seeker, I... - Everybody out.
现在
Now.
今天晚上的光太亮了 是吗
A little bright out tonight, isn't?
你是人类
You're human.
人类
Human.
你也是
Human.
看来不全是
Not all human.
你是他们的人♥质♥?
Are you their prisoner?
是的 - 不是
Yes. - No.
我不是他们的人♥质♥
I'm not their prisoner.
我是他们的朋友
I'm their friend.
他们是人类
They're human.
跟你一样的人类
Human as you.
我还以为我是最后的幸存者
We thought we were the last survivors.
我也是这么想的
So did we.
直到我找到了另外三个 现在总共四个
Until we found three other groups. Now four.
看来我才是唯一的大反派
I thought I was the only one who switched sides.
我猜你永远也找不到你的同盟
I guess you never know where you are going to find your home.