What are you waiting for?
我没想要杀你
I'm not here to kill you.
你是来审问我
You're my interrogator.
我的确想知道一些事
I do want to know something.
为什么
Why...
为什么你就不能放我走
Why couldn't you just let me go?
因为我是对的
Because I was right.
我知道像你这样弱的灵魂所带来的危险
I know the threat a weak soul like you represents.
和你不同 我在尽我的职责 我在为我们奋斗
Unlike you, I'm doing my duty, I'm fighting for us.
我们不能像在其他星球一样地与他们一起生活
We cannot live with them like the other worlds.
你比谁都清楚这一点
You more than anyone know that.
你一个人来的?
Did you come alone?
他们会来找我 像我找你一样
Other seekers will come looking for me just like I came looking for you.
没有人会来找你
No one else is coming to find you.
你快死了而所有的危险都会随你而去
You're dying and the danger dies with you.
这里的人就会安全
The people here will be safe.
所以你要杀了我
So you are going to kill me.
小游 这是什么 你在想什么
Wanda, what is this? What are you thinking?
不要不理我 跟我说话
Don't put walls against me. Talk to me.
小游 我从来没有跟你说过我是多么
Wanda, I've never got the chance to say how truly...
有一个可以弥补的方法
There is a way to make up for it.
我知道你了解了那么多生命想要发现的东西
I know how to do what you've been ending so many lives trying to do.
我可以将躯体中的灵魂取出
I can take a soul from a body.
你可以做什么
You can do what?
你在说些什么 小游
What are you saying, Wanda?
你按我所说的去做 我才告诉你你需要的知识
I'll only give you this knowledge on the condition you do as I ask.
你得向我保证你不能伤害取出的灵魂
And promise that no harm will come to any soul.
我保证
I can promise you that.
另外还有一件事你一定要答应
There's one other thing you must promise.
你发誓你会保守秘密
And you must promise to keep it a secret.
你必须让我死 - 不 不要 不要
You have to let me die. - No! No! No!
我不能那样做 小游
I can't do that, Wanda.
我不能
I can't.
这是我能给你你想要的唯一办法
It's the only way I can give you what you want.
小游 不
Wanda, no...
她死了
She's out.
所以你不希望我们杀了搜索者
So you don't want us to kill the Seeker?
她杀了威斯 谁知道还会有多少人会被杀
She killed Wes. Who knows how many others.
她杀我们毫不手软
She wouldn't blink about butchering us.
已经有太多的杀戮了
There's been too much killing.
不是死亡 而是放逐
Not death, but exile.
你想让我们饶了她
You want us to forgive her.
放她走 就像你说的那样
And let them go, just like that.
没错 灵魂会以我们来时的方式离开
Yes, souls, can leave the same way we arrived.
我会送她走
I will send her away.
等她抵达了另一个星球时
By the time she reaches another planet...
你们的子孙都已经死了
your grandchildren will have died of old age.
你总是恨不得把它扯出来
You've always trying to extract it by force.
但秘诀是 你是无能为力的 需要它自己出来
The secret is you do not remove it. It removes itself.
你一直把它视为敌人 他能感觉到怨恨
You've always seen it as the enemy. He can feel the hate.
所以只能靠善良
It can only be captured by kindness.
靠爱将它取出来
Love.
亚伦 帮我一下
Aaron, help me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你叫什么名字 - 我叫蕾茜
What is your name? - I'm Lacey.
我的名字叫蕾茜
My name is Lacey.
我在身体里呆了这么久 没人能听到我的呐喊
I've been screaming inside for years. Nobody could hear me.
你的存在就是她不肯放过我的原因
You're the reason why she woudln't leave me alone.
没错 她不是想找到人类
Yes, she wasn't just after humans.
而是想找到对抗宿主的方法
She is hoping to find a way to fight the hosts.
就像我
Like me.
还有你 梅兰妮
And you, Melanie...
你也在奋力抵抗
who fight back.
一路顺风
Have a safe trip...
前面的路还很长
and a long one.
我把她的灵魂送到了最遥远的星球
Always send the souls to the most distant planets.
小游 你想那边吗
Wanda, do you miss it out there?
另一个世界?
The other worlds?
我想念许多东西
I miss many things.
你不想念梅兰妮吗
Don't you miss Melanie?
你不想让你的姐姐回来吗
Don't you want your sister back?
她就在这儿
She is here now.
他说的没错
You know he's right.
但这不是她应该存在的方式
Not the way she needs to be.
我觉得
I think...
是时候该向前走了 - 离开我们?
I think it's time to move on. - Leave us?
嗯 - 但你会经常回来的 对么
Yes. - But you can always come back, right?
我把你们叫到这儿是因为没人会大喊大叫
I asked you here so no one would shout.
我希望我的呼喊他们能听到
I wish I could shout loud enough for them to hear.
当我收回搜索者的灵魂时
As soon as I knew what to do with the Seeker...
我就知道有一种方法可以不用伤害灵魂
I knew there was a way for all you to get your loved ones back...
也能让你们心爱的人重生
without hurting the souls.
当然
And of course...
我也必须把梅兰妮的身体还给她
I knew I had to give Melanie back to herself.
然后离开 - 不可能的 小游
And leave. - That can't happen, Wanda.
我们需要你 - 是我们还是你自己
We need you. - Us or you.
告诉他们真♥相♥吧 你不想离开这个世界
Tell them the truth. You're not leaving this world.
告诉他们你的真实想法
Tell them what you really going to do.
你现在也知道如何将灵魂转移了
Now that you have this knowledge,
没有我你也能活下去
how to get a soul from a body, you can survive without me.
梅兰妮说了什么 - 她想重回正轨
What does Melanie say? - She always wanted her life back.
别替我说话 - 你在撒谎
Don't speak for me. - You're lying.
我必须走了
I have to go.
你不必现在就做决定
You don't have to decide right now.
好好考虑一下
Think about it.
答应我 好好想想
Promise me to think about it.
你不能离开我
You're not leaving me.
我不能留下来
I can't stay.
但是我爱你
But I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
别说得就像要分别了一样
Don't say it like you're saying goodbye.
我会用尽一切地爱你
I love you in every way that I can.
也会义无反顾地想你
And I'll miss the most.
我想未来有一天我们会在一起
I miss the future I might have with you.
你真愿意牺牲自己?
You're willing to sacrifice that?
有时候我们必须做出牺牲
Sometimes we have to make sacrifices.
不 我不能让你走
No. I can't let you go.
让我和梅兰妮谈谈 - 她不在
Let me talk to Melanie. - She's not there right now.
她去了别的空间
She stepped into the other room...
所以我能吻你了
so I can kiss you.
你出来了以后我就再也不能和你说话了?
I really can't talk you out of it?
不能 是时候了
No, it's time.
我做好准备了
I want to die.
如果你在别人身体里活了一千年
If you'd lived a millennium... always in a body of another
你也会和我想的一样
you might feel the same way yourself.
小游 我的姐姐 - 嗯 妹妹?
Wanda, my sister... - Yes, sister?
请别这么做
Please don't do this.
你不想和杰莱德在一起吗
Don't you wanna be with Jared?
还有吉米 - 那也不必这样啊
And Jamie? - It doesn't have to be this way.
你不用非得死
You don't have to die.
你也可以去另一个世界
You really could go to another world.
就像你跟他们说的那样
The way you've been telling everyone.
谢谢你 但是
Thank you, but...
当我到达最近的星球时
by the time I got to the closest planet...
你 吉米 杰莱德 亚伦
You, Jamie, Jared, Aaron...
所有在这个世界我所在乎的人都已经死了
Everyone in this world I care about will be long dead.
没有你们我无法继续活下去
I don't want to go on without you.
我爱你 梅梅
I love you, Mel.
我也爱你
I love you.
你是我在这个世界上遇见过
You were the purest soul, human or not...
最纯洁的灵魂