After everything you've seen, how can you still help them?
真是惊喜啊 看谁在这儿
Surprise surprise, look who's here.
真是愉快的巧遇啊 搜查者 你在跟踪我吗
What a pleasant surprise, Seeker. Did you follow me?
只是怕你万一需要我
Only in case you needed me.
才怪 她真是多管闲事
Yes, right. She is so full of it.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我想换一下景色对我有好处
I thought a change of scenery might help.
换一下景色?
Change?
你居住的上一个星球不是表面都是水吗
Wasn't your last plant completely covered by water?
你已经好几个礼拜没有任何进展了
It's been weeks since you've had new information.
你知道他们在哪儿吗
Do you know where they are?
如果"不知道"说不出口
If you can't say no,
就什么也不说 走开就好
say nothing. Walk away.
你是同情他们吗 那些人类
Do you feel pity them? The humans?
你不同情他们吗
Don't you?
在你的上一个生命里 你有过这种感觉吗
In your other lives, have you ever felt anything like this?
他们是野蛮人 自相残杀 祸害地球
They were brutal. Killing each other, killing their planet.
很不幸 他们的生存到头了
Unlucky they survived as long as they did.
但我确实有些好消息
But I do have some good news.
你那副杰莱德·霍华画像起作用了
Your identification of Jared Howe has helped.
太激动人心了 我确信我们一定会找到他
There was a exciting. I am confident that we will find him.
不
No.
搜查者 对不起 我不知道自己在干嘛
Seeker, I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was doing.
也许是因为你没有试图阻止
Perhaps because you weren't doing it.
我们已经在你身上花费太多时间了
We have put you through enough.
你的宿主明显对占据很抗拒
Your host appears to resist that.
你会被再次植入一位更顺从的宿主
You are going be re-implanted to a more compliant host.
他说的是我想的那种意思吗
Is he saying what I think he is saying?
这个身体会怎样
What will happen to this body?
该换人搜索她的记忆了
It is time for someone else to search her memories.
换她吗
Her?
是你
You?
是的 我的身体可以为我支撑
Yes, my body can be held for me,
当得到了需要的信息后
and I will return to it.
我会变回来的
When we have the information we need.
这也会发生在梅兰妮·斯特德身上吗
Then what will happen to Melanie Strayer?
她想死就成全她
She will have the death she originally desired.
不似人类的手段 将会比较人性化
Unlike the way humans kills, it will be done humanly.
阻止她 不能束手待毙
Stop her, do something.
我的治疗师同意了吗 - 没有
My Healer has agreed to this? - No.
他转移到福特·沃思了
He transferred to Fort Worth.
别气馁 你不是唯一的 其他人都没有意志力
Don't feel bad. You're not the only one, there are others who have not had the strength of will.
什么时候 - 我们明天转移
When? - We make the transfer tomorrow.
我们今晚守在你门外 没人能伤到你
There'll stay outside your door tonight, so no harm will come to you.
或是其他人
Or to others.
求你 我不在乎生死 我不能让她在我体内
Please, I don't care if I die. I can't have her inside me.
梅兰妮 我必须尽职 - 做正确的事
Melanie, I have to do my duty. - You have to do what's right.
她会杀了我家人
She'll kill my family.
简 杰莱德 她会杀了他们全部
Jane, Jared, she'll kill them.
漫游者 求你了 你觉得治疗师能帮上忙吗
Wanderer, please. The healer, do you think he would help?
我觉得能
I think so.
但我不知道怎么找他 - 我们得找到他
But I don't know how to reach him. - We need to find him.
我们得离开这里
We have to get out of here.
我们?
We?
没错 用椅子抵着门
Yes, put the chair against the door.
不 用另一侧
No, the other way.
这管什么用 没路了
How does this help? There's no way out.
有的 那条路
Yes there is, that way.
来吧 漫游者 行动
Do it wanderer, move.
打开它
Open it.
加油 你行的
Come on, you can do this.
这不算高 下面什么也没有
It's not so high. This is nothing.
没事的 爬上去
It's gonna be okay. Climb up.
现在跳 - 我不行
Now jump. - I can't.
这很简单 我可以
It's a good thing I can.
快游
Swim.
漫游者 你没事吧
Wanderer, are you alright?
你会害死我们 - 快跑
You could've killed us. - Run.
让开
Step aside.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们得偷辆车 别担心 我是老手了
We need to steal a car. Don't worry, I've done it before.
让我来 - 你 你在干嘛 等等
Let me handle this. - You? What are you doing? Wait.
别出声
Quiet.
要帮忙吗 - 能借你的车用用吗
Do you need help? - May I borrow your vehicle?
麻烦你 这很重要 - 当然可以
Please, it's important. - Certainly.
要我做助手吗 - 不 谢谢
Can I be of assistance? - No, thank you.
这是信任的极佳典范
This is an extremely reliable model.
油箱是满的
The tank is full.
刚才那招不赖 - 我没耍花招
That's a good trick. - It was no trick.
我们不撒谎 互相信任 - 你们真无趣
We do not lie. We trust each other. - You guys take the fun out of everything.
我们去哪儿
Where are we going?
带你去福特·沃思找我的治疗师
I'll take you to my healer in Fort Worth.
即便你的治疗师同意我继续在你体内
Even if your healer agrees to keep me inside you...
我仍是名犯人 - 但你能活下去
I'll still a prisoner. - But you'll still be alive.
还有你爱的人
And so the people you love.
那个搜索者很多面 但一点也不傻
That Seeker is a lot of things but she's not a fool.
早晚她会知道你要去哪儿
Sooner or later she'll work out where you're going.
我们需要地图 - 我来指路
We need a map. - I show you the way.
怎么了 回忆很痛苦吗
What's wrong? Are the memories too painful?
你觉得我感觉怎样
How do you think I feel?
我了解你的感受 这才是问题所在
I know how you feel. That's the problem.
你掌控了身体 还有感觉
You take the body, the feelings come with it.
这是连在一起的
It's a package deal.
我们在哪里 - 你说呢
Where are we? - You tell me.
你握着方向盘呢
You're the one with the steering wheel.
你带错路了
You sent us in the wrong way.
你胡思乱想导致我分心
You've been putting thoughts in my head to distract me.
搜索者说的没错 你确实是个不近情理的物种
The Seeker was right. You are a non-reasonable species.
我试图帮你 你就这样谢我
I try to help you, and this is how you thank me?
我们去福斯·沃思 - 不
We are going to Forth Worth. - No.
还能开吗 - 不行了
Will it still work? - Not anymore.
那现在怎么办 - 走路吧
Now, what do we do? - We walk.
哪一边 - 你可以跟我走
Which way? - You can go my way.
或者走你的 然后把我们都杀了
Or you can go your own way and kill us both.
这是你的计划 - 我发过誓
You planned this. - I made a promise.
向我弟弟保证 我会回来的
I promised my brother I'll come back.
我怎么会这么蠢
How could I've been so foolish?
我不会再信你了
I can never trust you again.
我怎么知道我能相信你
How do I know I can trust you?
我会给你你想要的一切
I'm giving you exactly what you wanted.
带你去我家人那里会让他们丧命
Taking you to my family could get them killed.
朝东走 来吧
We head east. Come on.
不要留下足迹 走在石头上
Don't leave tracks. Walk on the rocks.
你真以为你能击败我
Did you really think you could beat me?
省点水 用得着的 - 我现在就要
Save the water. We're gonna need it. - I need it now.
我们已经走了很久了
We've been walking for ages.
你怎么觉得你能找到他们
How do you think you're going to find them?
我叔叔在沙漠中有个小屋
My uncle had a cabin out here in the desert.
如果他还活着
We were heading out here to join them.
我们到那里和他们会合
If he survived.
这比我想的远- 不知道我还能走多远
It's further than I thought. - I don't know how much further I can go.
我们没有回头路了
We've walked too far to walk back.
加油 孩子 呆在我身边 - 杰布叔叔
Come on, girl. Stay with me. - Uncle Jeb.
你找到了我们 - 我们
You've found us. - Us?
吉米和杰莱德呢 他们在这吗 他们安全吗
Jamie, Jared? Are they here? Are they safe?
我说了我只看到一个
I told you I saw one.
干嘛给她水 - 她快死了
Why did you give her water? - She was dying.
杰布叔叔 我在这儿 - 拿着 凯乐
Uncle Jeb. I'm in here. - Hold it, Kyle.
为什么
Why?
她是他们的一员 - 是的 当然是 但
She's one of them. - Yeah, she surely is, but...
她也是我的侄女 - 曾经是