我们现在可以走了吗?仍墨西哥人
-Shall we go now? -Still Mexican.
Breese !
Breese!
马上到码头去!
Get to the fucking dock now!
Breese !Breese !
Breese! Breese!
别挡路!动!动!
Get out of the way! Move! Move!
布里斯,我的宝贝,快醒醒!坚持住,布里斯!
Breese, my baby, wake up! Stay with me, Breese!
——这里
- This way.
这里!来吧!
This way! Come on!
请给我他妈的让开!
Out of my fucking way, please!
目标向水中移♥动♥
Target heading for the water.
——走吧!-走,走,走!
- Let's go! - Go, go, go, go!
——Breesey !
--Breesey!
不不不,你不能死在我面前,布里西!
No, no, no, you can't die on me, Breesey!
你是唯一懂我的人!
You're the only one who understands me!
——婴儿……头里,Breese !宝宝!
--Baby... -Come on, Breese! -Baby!
-回到我们身边!宝宝,他走了
-Come back to us! -Baby, he's gone.
不要说!
Don't say that!
你最好说点我的布里西的好话
You'd better say something nice about my Breesey.
迈克尔……非常小心
Michael was... ..very careful.
是的,他是
Yes, he was.
他爱安全带
He loved seatbelts.
他确实很喜欢安全带
He did love seatbelts so very much.
-嗯嗯
- Mm-hm.
尘归尘,土归土
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
我们永远不会忘记你和我们一起度过的时光
We will never forget the time you spent with us.
这是美丽的
That was beautiful.
你应该去当牧师
You should have been a priest.
好吧,把他扔进去然后跳
OK, let's toss his ass in and bounce.
你们这些人到底有什么毛病?
What in the absolute fuck is wrong with you people?
-嘿,我们给你海葬了!——海葬?
-Hey, we gave you a sea burial! -A sea burial?
你没有心跳!
Well, you didn't have a heartbeat!
我穿着凯夫拉尔防弹衣!
I'm wearing fucking Kevlar!
这些是你的特工
These were your operatives.
我以前从没见过他们
I've never seen them before.
迈克尔·布莱斯手里的这个电♥话♥只有一个号♥码是你的
Only one number called this phone that Michael Bryce was in possession of and it was yours.
离袭击发生还有不到两天的时间
We have less than two days before this attack happens.
两天-我给过你机会
-Two days. -I gave you a chance.
你背着我雇了两个罪犯和一个无证保镖现在他们掌握了关键证据
You went behind my back and you employed two criminals and an unlicensed bodyguard and now they're in possession of critical evidence.
据我所知,他们可能参与了这次网络攻击
For all I know, they could be in on the cyber attack.
他们没有参与袭击,相信我他们都是傻瓜
They're not in on the attack, trust me. They're idiots.
你知道这件事吗?
Did you know about this?
-她跟这事没关系是的,我做到了
-She had nothing to do with it. -Yes, I did.
对达利斯·金凯德,索尼娅·金凯德和迈克尔·布莱斯发出红色通缉令
Put out a global red notice on Darius Kincaid, Sonia Kincaid and Michael Bryce.
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
三个不明身份的逃犯在坐标下逃跑了
Three unknown fugitives escaped with the coordinates.
国际刑♥警♥组织在现场到处都是
Interpol were all over the scene.
看来我们有只老鼠
Seems that we have a rat.
给我接通卡洛
Get me Carlo on the phone.
先生,卡死了
Sir, Carlo's dead.
我们有48小时,每过一分每一秒,骄傲的希腊人都会跪倒在地
We have 48 hours and every moment that goes by, the proud men and women of Greece fall lower on their knees.
只有两个人知道交易的事
Only two people knew about the buy.
卡洛……和你
Carlo... ..and you.
我发誓我永远不会背叛你!
I swear I would never betray you!
你是特洛伊木马!
You are a Trojan horse!
找到逃犯杀死他们
Find the fugitives. Kill them.
我需要那个公文包
I need the briefcase.
那是什么?
What is that?
国际刑♥警♥组织发布了红色通缉令通缉一名女杀手他们从哪儿弄到这张照片的?那是可怕的!
Interpol has issued red notices for the hit man, a con woman... Where did they get that picture? That's terrible!
..还有一个鲁莽无照的保镖
..and a reckless unlicensed bodyguard.
那还等着审核呢
That is pending fucking review.
这就是我们帮这些混♥蛋♥的下场
See, that's what we get for trying to help these motherfuckers.
你知道,去他们的!我们能去度完蜜月吗,宝贝?
You know, fuck 'em! Can we go finish our honeymoon, babe?
手腕上戴着炸♥药♥?不!
With explosives on my wrist? No!
我们要把这玩意带到神秘的大腕那里让我的子♥宫♥放松一下
We're taking this shit to the mystery big shot so my uterus can relax.
——你要来吗?-哦,我来了
-Are you coming? -Oh, I'm coming.
我们得阻止这次网络攻击这样我才能洗清罪名
We need to prevent this cyber attack so I can clear my name.
我遇到了公♥关♥灾难,这需要很长时间…-我希望他已经死了-我听到了!
I got a PR disaster and this is gonna take a long time... - I wish he had died. - I heard that!
啊,操
Ah, fuck.
什么是错的?-你不是认真的吧
-What's wrong? -You can't be serious.
——什么?我的肋骨断了
-About what? -My ribs are broken.
我下来的时候胸口上有一箱12口径的猎枪
I came down with a little case of 12-gauge shotgun to the chest.
记得吗?-嘿,布里西,别担心
-Remember? -Hey, Breesey, don't worry.
索尼娅会照顾你的这会让你感觉好点
Sonia's gonna take care of you. This will make you feel better.
-谢谢-给你,宝贝
-Thank you. -There you go, baby.
这位隐居的希腊航运亿万富翁拍卖♥♥的艺术品被认为是他在国外清算的最后一笔资产
The auction of artworks by the reclusive Greek shipping billionaire is believed to be the last of a long line of assets he's liquidated outside of his homeland.
目前还不清楚他在欧洲出♥售♥股票的动机,但分♥析♥师称这是“金融自杀”
It is unknown what his motivation for selling up in Europe is, but analysts are calling it 'financial suicide'.
这安保人员可真厉害
Ooh, that is one helluva security detail.
——天啊!所以马格努松——谁?
- Holy shit! Magnusson. - Who?
连续三年都是aaa级最佳保镖!
Only the Triple-A rated Bodyguard of the Year three years in a row!
他们给你们这些混♥蛋♥颁奖?!
They give you motherfuckers awards?!
是的,他们给我们颁奖,我们有大会等等
Yes, they give us awards and we have conventions and everything.
职业杀手没有奖励
Ain't no award for hit man.
这叫做“注射死刑”
It's called 'lethal injection'.
天啊,看看他他很坚强,很自信
God, look at him. He's so strong, confident.
-他像只黑豹-让我看看这个混♥蛋♥
-He's like a panther. -Let me see this motherfucker.
哦,狗屎!Zento !
Ooh, shit! Zento!
你♥他♥妈♥真是个好杀手
That is a good motherfucking hit man right there.
抢走了我很多生意
Took a lot of business from me.
-给自己找个窝-我要占领塔
-Find yourself a nest. -I'm gonna take the tower.
想要这个公文包的人是个大富豪因为马格努松的费用是天文数字
Whoever wants this briefcase is a serious high roller 'cause Magnusson's fee is astronomical.
发布包我要所有人保持高度警惕
Releasing the package. I want everyone on high alert.
和宾果
And bingo.
哦这是可怕的
Oh. That is awful.
就像利伯拉斯敲了一套窗帘
It's like Liberace banged a set of curtains.
你认识那个家伙吗?
You know that dude?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
马格努松,屋顶上有三只鸽子
Magnusson, three pigeons on the rooftop.
让我看看这个混♥蛋♥
Let me see this motherfucker.
-他们有偷来的公文包-这张照片
-They have the stolen briefcase. -Take the shot.
哦,狗屎!Zento !枪!
Oh, shit! Zento! Gun!
把亚里士多德带到安全的地方
Get Aristotle to safety now.
分散和收敛这种情况下!
Scatter and converge. Get that case!
他们不会知道我们有五条逃生路线
They won't know we have five possible escape routes.
他们有五条逃生路线
They have five possible escape routes.
应该用诱饵的
Should've used a decoy.
看来他们没有诱饵,长官
It appears they have no decoy, sir.
-天啊,他们是业余的-好了,走吧!
- My God, they're amateurs. - Alright, let's go!
——加油!
--Come on!
如果你听我的话,我们早就有营救车了!
If you'd listened to me, we'd have an extraction vehicle waiting!
这些白♥痴♥连营救车都没有
These idiots don't even have an extraction vehicle.
布莱斯,快上车!
--Bryce, get to the van!
走吧!现在!
Go! Now!
移♥动♥它,布莱斯!
Move it, Bryce!
马格努松认出了我,也就是说他可能知道我的动作
Magnusson recognised me, which means he probably knows my moves.
这些失败者我一个都不认识
I don't recognise any of these losers.
-开枪打死-布莱斯,我们得走了!
- Shoot to kill. - Bryce, we gotta go!
-等一下!
- Just a moment!
忘记它!走吧!让走!
-Got it! Go! -Let's go!
*给我一生的承诺和一个梦想的世界
*Give me a lifetime of promises and a world of dreams
*说一种语言…*
*Speak a language... *
鹦鹉是宽松的保持在视线范围内
Parrot is loose. Keep it in sight.
Breese,小心!
Breese, watch out!
*嗯,不会错的……*
*Mmm, it can't be wrong... *
哇!
Wow!
哇,这家伙的处理技巧真是不可思议
Wow, this guy's handling skills are actually incredible.
- *你是最棒的…*
- *You're simply the best... *
我只想说能和你这样的高手一起飙车是我莫大的荣幸
I just wanted to say it's an absolute honour to be engaged in a car chase with someone of your skill set.
谢谢你!我真的很感激
Thank you. I really appreciate that.
史蒂夫·麦奎因比你强多了
Steve McQueen ain't got shit on you.
我觉得这是你第一次对我说好话
I think that's the first time you've ever said anything nice to me.
电影精选列表