他妈的
Fuck.
没关系!
It's OK!
我的膝盖、头部和皮肤都受伤了
My knees, head and skin broke the fall.
——啊!
--Ahh!
我很好
I'm OK.
-我很好
- I'm OK.
我要去见我爸了,我…我真的很紧张因为我只想让他为我感到骄傲
So, I'm gonna see my dad and I'm...I'm really nervous because all I want in the world is for him to be proud of me.
我觉得你,未来的迈克尔,会为我处理好这件事而感到骄傲
And I think you, future Michael, will be proud of me for dealing with this.
我知道我说了很多话…
I know I've said a lot of things and...
不管迈克尔的未来是什么鬼东西,都得消失
Whatever the fuck this future-Michael shit is, it's got to go.
你就是未来的迈克尔,混♥蛋♥
You ARE the future Michael, motherfucker.
我爸说我是他遗产上的污点
My dad called me a stain on his legacy.
天啊,我懂了
Jesus Christ, look, I get it.
你就是个混♥蛋♥,好吗?
You are a fuck-up, OK?
你♥他♥妈♥有点问题
You got some fucking issues.
但你不能让一个和你没有任何血缘关系的混♥蛋♥来定义你
But you can't allow a motherfucker you share not one drop of DNA with to define you.
我一直想告诉你的事
Something I've been meaning to tell you.
当我被夹在坚果... ..发生在布鲁塞尔
When I got clipped in the nuts... ..happened in Brussels.
布鲁塞尔?
Brussels?
我是迈克尔·布莱斯,你的行政保护员
I'm Michael Bryce, your executive protection agent.
闲暇下来!照片被解雇了!
-Get down! -Shots fired!
联♥系♥!联♥系♥!
Contact! Contact!
啊!Motherf……是我朝你的蛋蛋开的枪而你从没想过要告诉我吗?
Arrgh! Motherf... I'm the one who shot you in the nuts and you never thought to tell me that?
对我来说是W这对你来说是个大大的L
That's a W for me. That's a big L for you.
不,那是跳弹
Nah, it was a ricochet.
-跳我的屁♥股♥,王八蛋!物象不计数-是你的L-..除非你叫他们……- L !——草泥马
-Ricochet my ass, motherfucker! -Ricochets don't count... -It's an L for you. -..unless you call 'em... -Take the L! -..motherfucker.
尽管你惹毛了我,你♥他♥妈♥还是个不错的保镖
Despite the fact you get on my last motherfucking nerve, you're a pretty good fucking bodyguard.
我再也拿不回我的驾照了这是结束了
I'm never getting my licence back. That's over.
我爸跟审查委员会谈过了我完成了
My dad talked to the review board. I'm done.
去他妈的审查委员会,去他妈的那个叫爸爸的混♥蛋♥
Fuck the review board, fuck that motherfucker you call Dad.
你不需要执照
You don't need a licence.
保镖是做什么的?
What do bodyguards do?
他们保护的人?
They protect people?
现在整个欧洲都需要你的保护
And the whole of Europe needs your protection right now.
跟我说,我没执照,我不在乎
Now, repeat after me - I'm unlicensed and I don't give a fuck.
我没有执照,这太糟糕了……哦!
I'm unlicensed and that's terrible... Ohh!
啊!
Ahh!
——再一次?
- Again?
我没有执照,我他妈不在乎
I'm unlicensed and I don't give a fuck.
响亮
Louder.
我没执照,我才不管呢!
I'm unlicensed and I don't give a fuck!
健壮的!
Robust!
我没执照,我才不管呢!
I'm unlicensed and I don't give a fuck!
现在,我们去做我们该做的事,去搞点什么!
Now, let's go do what we do and fuck some shit up!
我们去干点什么吧!
Let's go fuck some shit up!
-举起手来!——不!不碰它
- Hands in the air! - Nope! Wasn't touching it.
我们说的是实话
We're telling you the truth.
索尼娅告诉金凯德,亚里士多德正在维亚尔地区的数据枢纽钻孔
Sonia told Kincaid that Aristotle is drilling into the data junction at Viarregio.
他会在一小时内上传病毒
He's gonna upload the virus in an hour.
亚里士多德太有影响力了我们没法及时拿到搜查令
Aristotle is too influential. We won't get a warrant in time.
-让我们干掉他头里
-Let us take him down. -Come on.
我们刚收到报告,在维亚雷区中心的一个地方进行钻探
We just got reports of drilling at a location in the centre of Viarregio.
我们在那个地区有什么线人?
What assets do we have on the ground in that region?
离他最近的是鲍比·奥尼尔
The closest agent is Bobby O'Neill.
哦,他妈的!
Oh, fuck!
也许我们该按波士顿的方式做事了
Perhaps it's time we do things the Boston way.
很好通知所有当地部队,让他们参加演习
Fine. Alert all local forces and send them to that drill.
还有一艘巨型游艇正驶向国际水域
There's also a megayacht fleeing for international waters.
基♥督♥的缘故
Christ's sakes.
所以,不要做纪录片里的政♥府♥探员掌握了坏人的所有信息,却还是放了他
So, don't be the government agent in the documentary who has all the info on the bad guy, then lets him go anyway.
-别做那种人女人
-Don't be that guy. -Woman.
我认为这是不言而喻的
I think that's implied.
你需要什么来阻止亚里士多德?
What do you need to stop Aristotle?
我们需要船
We need boats.
我们还需要枪
And we need guns.
那是我的保镖!
That's my motherfucking bodyguard!
-我们需要他们-什么?
-And we need them. -What?
你们叫什么名字?
What are your names?
加里约翰
-Gary. -Johan.
加里,约翰,你们准备好上♥床♥了吗?
Gary, Johan, are you ready to get your fuck on?
什么?
What?
说错了
That came out wrong.
不是在一起和我们在一起
Not together. With us.
这也说错了
That also came out wrong.
你要在一个动作环境下做♥爱♥
You're gonna get your fuck on in an action context.
我们看到了杀手和保镖乘坐快艇离开港口
We have visual of the hit man and the bodyguard leaving port in a speedboat.
部署一级安全
Deploy level one security.
-快,快,快,快!小的举动!
-Go, go, go, go! -Let's move!
加里,我觉得我们寡不敌众!
Hey, Gary, I think we're outnumbered!
别他妈扯淡,约翰!
No fucking shit, Johan!
啊!
Arrgh!
天啊,我希望加里和约翰都没事
God, I hope Gary and Johan are OK.
他们怎么会认为那是我们?
How the fuck did they even think that's us?
那些混♥蛋♥谁也没打!
Those motherfuckers didn't hit nobody!
这叫诱饵,达利斯101年的保镖
Well, it's called a decoy, Darius. Bodyguarding 101.
我爸爸有三♥级♥保安
My dad's gonna have three levels of security.
-那是第一个无聊的
-That was the first. -Boring.
-嗯,无聊总是最好的-给我滚出去
-Well, boring is always best. -Get the fuck outta here.
我要把船调头!
I will turn this boat around!
你老板是怎么说我的?
What was it your boss was saying about me?
“古怪的阴谋论捆绑的资源”
"Outlandish conspiracy theories. Tying up resources."
当奥尼尔证明自己是对的,他得到了一个完整的警♥察♥和特警队的护送
When O'Neill proves himself right, he gets a full police escort and a SWAT team.
我们还有30秒就到维亚雷吉奥了
We're 30 seconds out from Viarregio.
收到
Copy that.
如果我们不停止演习,他们就会上传病毒然后消灭整个欧洲
If we don't stop the drill, they'll upload the virus and wipe out Europe.
-趴下,趴下!-趴在地上!
- Get down, get down! - On the ground!
趴下,趴下!每个人都下来!
Get down, get down! Everybody down!
每个人都下来!
Everybody down!
——闭嘴!闭嘴!
--Shut up! Shut up!
停下来,停下来他说他们在建管道
Stop, stop. He says they're building pipes.
——管道?什么样的管道?
- Pipes? What kind of pipes?
什么样的管道?闭嘴!
What kind of pipes? Shut up!
等等,这不是数据连接
Wait, this isn't a data junction.
什么? !
What?!
这是一条高压污水管道
It's a high pressure sewage line.
——屎!——不!
- Shit! - No!
这不是我们的演习
It's not our drill.
你是说我们把所有资源都派错地方了吗?
Are you telling me that we've sent all our resources to the wrong location?
现场经理告诉我从码头偷来的钻机是深海钻机
The site manager here is telling me the type of drill that was stolen from the dock is a deep-sea drill.
他们不是在陆地上钻探,而是在海洋上钻探!
They're not drilling on land, they're drilling in the ocean!
不是维亚雷吉奥小镇,而是维亚雷吉奥海沟
It ain't Viarregio the town, it's Viarregio the ocean trench.
猜猜下面有什么欧洲的中♥央♥数据枢纽
And guess what's down there. Europe's central data junction.
什么?这是什么意思?
What? What does that mean?
这意味着欧洲的命运掌握在一名杀手和一名保镖手中
It means the fate of Europe is in the hands of a hit man and a bodyguard.
未经授权的人
Who's unlicensed.
潜水员在水中
Divers in the water.
马上部署演习,长官
Deploying the drill now, sir.
钻头下降
Drill head descending.
100米
100 metres.
首先,我的小沙拉,你要看着欧洲燃烧
First, my little taramasalata, you are going to watch Europe burn.
然后我会把你扔进海里
And then I am going to dump you at sea.
但这次没有项链
But this time without the necklace.
船长,不明船只向我们靠近
Captain, unidentified vessel approaching us.
是杀手和保镖吗?
Is it hit man and bodyguard?
这不可能
It can't be.
一级保安把他们消灭了
Level one security neutralised them.
嗯参加
Hmm. Attend to it.
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
这里没有人船是空的
There's no-one here. The boat is empty.
Buongiorno,草泥马
Buongiorno, motherfucker.
电影精选列表