Nash?
你醒着吗 南西
Are you awake?
把他们逼出来
Let's head 'em out!
不 我没事 别
No, I'm okay. Don't...
我没事
I'm okay.
我只是要让你知道我在哪儿
I just want you to know where I am.
所有人都把事情搞错了
Everybody's got this whole thing wrong.
我听起来很可笑 但我很好
No, I sound funny, but I'm okay.
使徒保罗告诉我们
The Apostle Paul told us to look within ourselves...
要审视我们的信仰精神
for the very spirit of faith.
你必须自然地审视每天你的精神在哪里重新饱满
You must look to nature where the spirit is replenished daily.
我是霍利斯·麦克斯韦牧师 邀请你这个周日来教堂
I'm Reverend Hollis Maxwell inviting you to visit a church this Sunday.
这里是德克萨斯KCIK电视台3频道
This is Channel 3, KCIK Television, in Texas...
华盛顿特区F.C.C授权播放
licensed by the F.C.C. in Washington, D. C...
结束早间广播
ending its broadcast day.
我们邀请你加入我们 就在明天早上六点
We invite you to join us tomorrow at 6:00 A.M.
好了 别伤着他
All right. Don't hurt him, Ed.
你别激动 你是吉母哈斯吗
You take it easy now. Are you Jim Halsey?
你是谁 - 我是艾斯多奇警长
Who are you? - I'm Captain Esteridge.
是和你在无线电通话的人
We spoke on the radio.
她在哪里
Where is she?
你跟我来 我们需要你的帮助
You come along with us now. We're gonna need your help.
他有人♥质♥
Hostage situation.
先别开枪
Hold your fire.
等一下
Hold it!
求求你们 别过来
Please, don't!
你们想想办法 他妈的快想想办法
Why don't you do something? Fuckin' do something!
我们没办法
We can't!
等一下
Hold it!
不 - 快想办法
No! - Do something!
如果我们开枪 他就会松开离合器 卡车就会移♥动♥
If we shoot him, his foot will come off that clutch, and that truck will roll.
求求你们
Please!
现在 你进去看看你能做些什么
Now, you get in there and you see what you can do.
拜托 想想办法
Please, do something!
求你了 救命啊
Please, help!
她很可爱
She's sweet.
枪己经上膛
The gun is loaded.
来吧
Go for it.
来吧 捡起来
Go ahead. Pick it up.
我告诉你 在我有任何行动之前 我会让你用枪指着我
Tell you what... I'll let you hold the gun on me before I do anything.
警♥察♥会抓住你的
They'll catch you.
救命啊
Please!
没错 对
Yeah. Sure.
那又如何
So what?
把枪捡起来
Pick up the gun.
想想办法
Do something!
用它指着我的脸
Put it in my face.
这里
Right there.
很好
That's good.
你知道该怎么办
You know what to do.
动手吧
Now do it.
开枪吧
Squeeze the trigger.
她会死
She'll die.
老天
Oh, God.
你真没用
You useless...
废物
waste.
孩子 我要告诉你我非常抱歉
I can't tell you how sorry I am for you, son.
我能为你做点什么吗
Anything I can do for you?
你离开这里后 最好去找个好医生看看
When you're finished here, you should go see a real doctor...
做一次全身检查
and get a complete checkup.
我们都知道你已经尽力了
We all know there was nothing you could do.
他是谁 - 我们不知道
Who is he? - We don't know.
没有入狱记录 没有驾照
No prison record, no driver's license...
也没有出生证明
no birth certificate.
我们把他的指纹输入电脑
We ran his prints through the computers...
但什么也没找到
and we came up with nothin'.
我们肯定能找到什么的 但目前为止 我们连他的名字都不知道
I know we'll find something, but right now, I don't even know his name.
你觉得怎么样
How do you feel?
很累
Tired.
他看不见也听不见我们
He can't see us or hear us.
我要和他谈谈
I want to talk to him.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
得了吧
Come on.
快说 你叫什么名字
Come on. What's your name?
你有名字吗
Do you have a name?
约翰·莱德
John Ryder.
你说什么
What'd you say?
他叫约翰·莱特
His name is John Ryder.
你有犯罪记录吗
Do you have a police record?
你是哪里人
Where are you from?
迪士尼乐园
Disneyland.
我不想和你耗下去
How long do we have to play this game?
能给我一分钟吗
Y'all give me a minute?
来吧
Come on.
好了 够了 这从一开始就是个馊主意
All right, that's enough of that. It was a bad idea in the first place.
队长 是真的吗
Captain Esteridge, is it true that...
无可奉告
No comment.
孩子 上车吧
All right, son. Get in the car.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
你们关不住他的
You'll never hold him.
好吧 你给我听好 听仔细了 孩子
All right, you listen up now, and you listen good, son.
你们两个之间一定有什么瓜葛 我不知道那是什么 我也不想知道
There's something strange between you. I don't know what it is. I don't want to know.
但我告诉你 他己经落在我们手中
But I'm telling you, he is in our hands now...
不管他的结果如何 不是你能决定的
and whatever happens to him, it won't be decided by you.
从现在开始这件事和你没有一点关系了
It doesn't have anything to do with you anymore.
懂了吗
Okay?
我可以抽根烟吗
Can I have one of your cigarettes?
可以
Sure.
停车
Stop the car.
你不会开枪的
You're not gonna use that thing.
停车 别干傻事
Stop the car, and don't do anything stupid.
好吧 你到底在想什么
All right. What's on your mind?
下车
Get out.
你会没命的
You're gonna get yourself killed.
即使不死 你也会为自己惹上大♥麻♥烦
And if you don't, you're gonna be in a whole lot of trouble.
我很抱歉 长官
I'm sorry, sir.
有件我必须去做的事 - 不 你不知道你在做什么
It's something I gotta do. - You don't know what you're doin'.
不
Yeah...
我知道
I do.
你好啊 小鬼
Hi, kid.
快点
Come on.
来啊
Come on!