I really appreciate this.
你从哪里来的 - 芝加哥
Where you from? - Chicago.
你要去哪里 - 加州
Where you headed? - California.
你怎么知道
How'd you know that?
每个人都想去 你去好莱坞
That's where everyone's going. Hollywood?
不是 圣地亚哥
No. San Diego.
我也想过搬到加州去住
I thought about moving to California.
这地方是杰瑞米的 他是我的表哥
Jeremy, who owns this place... he's my cousin.
杰克叔叔 是大厨
And Uncle Jack does the cooking.
就像这种关系 你知道吗
Like that, see?
我们都是亲戚
We're all kind of interrelated.
所以丢下他们离开很难
It's kind of hard to just pick up and leave.
但你不会懂的
But you never know.
我哥哥比尔来自火星
My brother Bill is from Mars.
其实这里的人都是从火星来的 飞船就停在后院
Actually we're all from Mars here. We keep our spaceship out back.
那 你来自哪个星球
So, what planet are you from?
什么玩意儿
What?
我说的你一个字也没听进去是吧
You haven't heard a word I said, have you?
不是 我听到了
Yes, I have.
没关系 吃你的吉士汉堡吧
That's okay. Go on. Eat your cheeseburger.
我要到冰库去拿点东西
I gotta get some stuff out of the freezer anyway.
不要动 把手举起来 趴在地上
Stay where you are! Put your hands in the air. Get down on the ground!
等一下 他在里面 在里面
Wait a minute! He's in there!
你♥他♥妈♥快趴下 否则我要开枪了
Get your ass on the cement, or we open fire!
我不会说第二次
I'm not gonna tell you again!
把手放到背上 慢慢地
Put your hands behind your back slow.
我的钱包在口袋里 - 闭嘴
My wallet's in my pocket. - Shut up!
我们知道怎么做
We know how to do it.
老天
Jesus!
我的天 是他放我口袋里的
Oh, my God! He put that there!
闭嘴
Now shut up.
别动
Don't move.
怎么回事 你们要把他怎么样
What's going on? What'd you do to him?
你管你自己的事就好 - 你们为什么逮捕他
You keep to yourself. - Why you arresting him?
拿好证据 你认识他吗
Pick up that stuff. Do you know this guy?
不认识
Not really. No.
那他在里面做什么
Then what the hell is he doing inside?
全州有半数警♥察♥ 都在找这个混♥蛋♥
Half the cops in the state are looking for this creep.
把这个垃圾带走
Let's get this sack of shit out of here.
你的驾照和身份证呢
Where's your driver's license, your I.D.?
你的信♥用♥卡♥呢
Where are your credit cards?
我跟你说的那个人拿走了我的钱包然后把刀栽赃给了我
The guy I've been telling you about took my wallet and planted the knife.
我的驾照在我的钱包里
My license was in my wallet.
我没有信♥用♥卡♥
I don't have any credit cards.
他也把行车执照拿走了吗
I suppose he took your vehicle registration too?
年纪轻轻就开这么贵的车 是偷来的吗
What's a young kid like you driving such a fancy car? You steal it?
这部车不是我的
The car doesn't belong to me.
是租来的
It's a drive-away.
我是要开去加州
I'm supposed to be delivering it to California.
车主在圣地亚哥
The guy's in San Diego.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
我忘了
I don't remember.
但我知道租车公♥司♥的电♥话♥ 你们可以打电♥话♥查问
But I know the number of the drive-away company. Why don't you call them?
操 孩子 你最好说实话 你有大♥麻♥烦了
Hell, son. You better start calling somebody 'cause you're in deep shit.
号♥码是312–3992090
It's 312-399-2090.
因为我常打这个电♥话♥ 所以记得很清楚
I know the number so well because I called them so many times.
我已经等着租这部车一个月了
I was on their waiting list for a month.
我要把车开到加州
I wanted a car going to California.
这是一段很长的路程
That's why it took so long.
感谢您拨♥打♥中西部汽车租赁公♥司♥的电♥话♥
Thank you for calling Midwest Drive-away.
我们的芝加哥办公室的工作时间是周一到周五 早九点到下午五点
Our Chicago office hours are 9:00 to 5:00, Monday through Friday.
周六和周日休息
Closed Saturday and...
好吧 现在怎么办
Well, now what are we gonna do?
你还有一次机会
You got one more call.
打给我的哥哥 他一定在家
Call my brother, for God's sakes! He'll be home.
号♥码是312–9059044
It's 312-905-9044.
或许你挂的太早了
Maybe you didn't let it ring long enough.
我看来像是个凶手吗
Do I look like a killer to you?
从奥斯摩根来的家伙明天到 他们会很有兴趣跟你谈谈的
Folks coming in from Austin tomorrow gonna be interested in talking to you.
我会给你个机会休息一下
I'm gonna give you a chance to get some rest.
把他从我的视线里带走 关起来
Get him locked up. Get him out of my sight.
走吧
Let's go.
杰克
Jack?
那孩子绝不是个凶手 傻瓜都看得出来
That kid isn't a killer. Any fool could see that.
好的 脸朝前
Okay, face front.
站好别动站好别动
Hold real still.
面向右
Now turn to your right.
别动
Steady.
面向左
Make it your left.
拍的不错 你妈会喜欢的
Oh, those are real good. Your mama's gonna like those.
走吧
Let's go.
你最好守规矩一点
You behave yourself now.
有人吗
Hello?
走 我在你身后支援 上
Go! I'm right behind you. Come on!
快点
Let's go.
上 上
Come on, come on.
别动
Stop!
别乱来 - 你还跟我说别乱来
Take her easy! - Tell me about it.
回到车上
Get over by the car.
用你的手铐
Those cuffs on your belt...
把你搭档的手从背后铐住
take them off and lock your partner's hands behind his back.
你说我吗 - 是你
You mean me? - I mean you.
你 对 就是你
You! Yes, you!
好了 现在咱们得上路开一会了
Okay. We're gonna go for a little ride now.
你们两个在前座 我在后座
You two get in the front. I'll get in the back.
来个人开门 - 开门吧 杰克
One of you open the door. - Open the door, Jack.
快上车
Get in the car!
你和我 我们一起上车 懂吗
You and me, we're gonna get in together, okay?
准备好了吗
Ready...
慢慢来
steady...
进去
go.
要关门吗 - 关上吧
Can I close the door? - Shut the door.
发动车子
Start the car.
开到公路上
Head for the highway.
你能用那玩意帮我联♥系♥个管事儿的人吗
Can you call out on that thing and get me connected with somebody in charge?
我帮你接艾斯多奇警长
I'll try to get through to Captain Esteridge.
行 但别告诉任何人我们在哪儿
Do it. But don't tell anybody where we are.
调度中心 这里是警车编号♥ - 我说了别告诉他们任何信息
Central, this is car number... - I said don't tell them anything.
调度 这是巡逻车 我们被一名嫌犯劫持
Central, this is one of your cars and we've been hijacked by suspect.
他想直接和艾斯多奇队长说话
He wishes to speak to Captain Esteridge directly. Over.
艾斯多奇10-11 我们会想办法和他联络 请待命
Esteridge 10-11. We'll try to locate. Standby.
10-12 埃尔帕索镇 明白
10-12, El Paso. Clear.
我是艾斯多奇警长 收到请回答
This is Captain Esteridge. Do you read? Over.
队长 我是吉母哈斯
Captain, this is Jim Halsey.
请听我说 队长 我发誓我没有杀那些人
You gotta listen to me, Captain. I swear I didn't kill those people.
我被一个搭便车的人陷害
I got framed by this guy I picked up hitchhiking.
那你想让我们怎么办 孩子
What do you suggest we do, son?
得了吧 老哥 你告诉我怎么办吧
Come on, man. You tell me.
你为什么不赶紧收手
Why don't you stop things right now...
放了我的人然后投降呢
let my men go and give yourself up?
我可没有任何身份证件
I don't have identification.
我也没办法找人证明我的身份
I don't have anybody to call for you to check me out.
只要你放下武器投降
Are you willing to lay down your arms and surrender?
我向你保证 我们会公平地对待你
I promise I'll do everything in my power to see to it you're treated fairly.
我相信你 队长
I'm putting my trust in you, Captain.
准备接我们吧
Take us in.
砰
Bang.
好吧 我知道你抓了什么东西
Well, I know you caught something...
因为你可能是这附近最好的渔夫
because you're probably the best dang fisherman around here.
但如果你最多只能吃这个
But if that's the best you can eat...
我不知道你以后怎么办