I don't know what you're gonna be able to do.
这会帮我们渡过难关直到
That'll tide us over until...
我觉得你们最好走了
Looks to me like you best go.
我们上路吧 - 再见了
Better get on the road. - Yeah, I'll see you.
再见 爱丽丝
Bye, Alice.
你怎么回事
Well, what happened to you?
没什么
Nothing.
没什么
Nothing?
没什么事
Nothing happened.
我要杯咖啡 - 正在煮
I need some coffee. - It's brewing.
我坐那边 给我端过来 - 你还好吧 年轻人
Bring it to me at one of the booths. - You okay, kid?
不好
No.
你喜欢"该死的小镇"吗
How do you like Shitsville?
你不要动
Don't you move.
你坐在那里不要动
You stay seated right where you are...
否则我要你脑袋开花
or I'll blow your brains through your ass.
枪里没子弹
The gun is empty.
你不知道是不是
You never checked it, did you?
所以呢 帮我个忙吧 我要把你炸成两半
So help me, I'll blow you in half.
好吧 开枪吧
All right. Squeeze the trigger.
我会的
I will.
请便 - 我会的
Please. - Oh, I will.
我他妈跟你打个赌 我也会开枪的
'Cause you can sure as shit bet I'm gonna squeeze mine.
砰
Bam!
你为什么要这么对我
Why are you doing this to me?
过来
Come here.
你是个聪明人
You're a smart kid.
你很清楚
Figure it out.
不是我♥干♥的 我什么也没干
I didn't do it. I didn't do any of it.
我不会杀任何人的
I'm not gonna shoot anybody.
我不是凶手
I'm not a killer.
今天早上那家伙想杀我
This morning this guy tried to kill me.
他一直在跟踪我
He's been following me ever since.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
你相信我吗
Do you believe me?
相信
Sure.
不 你不相信
No, you don't.
换了我也不会信
I wouldn't either.
咱们坐下吧
Let's go sit down.
你要怎么办
What are you gonna do?
投降
Give up.
我没有选择
I have no choice.
这样做很好 放松
Nice and easy. Come on.
下来吧
Step down.
很好 快下来
All right, step down.
我投降
I'm turning myself in.
从门后出来 远离巴士 下来
Get out from behind the door! Step away from the bus. Get down!
快点
Move!
快点
Move your ass now!
我投降 我是无辜的
I'm giving up and I'm not guilty.
你刚杀了我的两个朋友
You just wasted two of my friends.
你的唾沫喷我手腕上了 擦干净 - 你说什么
You spit on my wrist. Wipe it off. - What?
我说 "你的唾沫喷我手腕上了"
I said, "You spit on my wrist."
擦干净
Wipe it off.
你能看出我没有武器吧
You can see I'm unarmed.
擦干净
Wipe it off!
得了吧莱尔 别激动 - 闭嘴
Come on, Lyle. Go easy. - Shut up!
咱们把他带回局里吧 - 我叫你闭嘴
Let's get him back to the station. - I said, "Shut up!"
擦干净
Wipe it off!
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Goddamn you.
放下枪 别转身 放下枪
Drop your guns! Don't turn around. Just drop them.
我不敢相信你会这么干
I can't believe you were gonna do what you were gonna do.
你知不知道他是谁吗
Don't you know who he is?
你抓错人了 莱尔
You got the wrong man, Lyle.
抓错个屁 你别激动
Like hell we do. Now just settle down and...
不要过来 - 把枪给我
Don't come any closer. - Hand me that gun.
把子弹卸了 你惹的麻烦己经够多了
Just empty them. You're in enough trouble already.
你这样会毁了你的一生的
You just threw your life down the toilet, girl.
等到真♥相♥大白 我就会没事的
When the truth comes down, I'll be just fine.
我会把他带到威尔利镇警长办公室
I'm taking him to the sheriff's office in Riley.
你别动
You stay put.
咱们走
Let's go.
现在怎么办 - 咱们去威尔利
Now what? - We're going to Riley.
你知不知道这无线电怎么用 - 你最好下车
Do you know how to use the radio? - I better let you out here.
不 如果我和你在一起 他们就不会开枪的
No. If I'm in the car with you, they're not gonna hurt you.
我们可以用无线电和他们谈谈 - 你能和他们说什么
We can talk to them by radio. - What are you gonna say?
就说我们是去投降的
We're gonna turn ourselves in.
系好安全带
Buckle your seat belt.
把我的也系上
Do mine.
有人吗 能听到吗 我们要去自首
Hello? Can you read me? We want to turn ourselves in.
我们要去自首 能听到吗 完毕
We're turning ourselves in. Can you read me? Over.
现在听我说 我们要自首
Listen to me this time. We are turning ourselves in.
我们要自首 听到了吗
We just want to turn ourselves in! Do you read me?
听见了吗
Hello!
那个混♥蛋♥还在逃窜
The bastard's on his way.
稳住 现在速度很合适
Hold it there. That's a good speed.
他妈的
Shit.
拿枪 开枪
Get the gun! Use it!
不 我不会向任何人开枪 - 打轮胎
No, I'm not gonna shoot anybody! - Aim for the tire.
哦 天啊 - 他们会杀了我们的
Oh, God! - They're gonna kill us!
快 快开枪 - 不
Use it! Shoot 'em! - No!
我来了
I got you.
老天 快开枪
Jesus Christ! Use the gun!
开枪还击
Shoot back!
你能看到他了 瞄准
You got him. Watch it.
她手上有枪 小心 低头
She's got a gun. Watch it. Get down.
你能看到他了
You got him.
我把枪弄丢了
I dropped the gun.
什么
You what?
用猎枪
Get the shotgun!
小心
Be careful, now.
开枪吧
There you go.
抓稳
Hold on!
妈的
Holy shit!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
嗯 嗯 没事
Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay.
107 221 你们还好吧
1073, 221, are you okay?
你♥他♥妈♥的加速啊
Let's go, you son of a bitch!
我的天
Oh, God.
来吧 咱们走
Come on. Let's get out of here.
他为什么不杀我们 - 咱们走
Why didn't he kill us? - Let's go.
他为什么不杀我们
Why didn't he kill us?
走吧
Let's go.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
你为什么要让他上车
Why'd you pick him up?
我只是想帮他
I wanted to help him...
并且我累了
and I was tired.
我觉得他能让我保持清醒
I thought he'd help me stay awake.
我能坐你旁边吗
Can I sit by you?
你要做什么 - 打电♥话♥给我父亲
What are you doing? - I want to call my father.
不要 别打电♥话♥ - 只是打给我爸
No. No calls. - It's only my father.
我说了 别打电♥话♥
I said, no calls.
直到我搞清楚接下来咱们该怎么办
Not until we figure out what we're gonna do.
我会向他讲这件事的
I can explain it.
这事儿没设么简单
It's not that simple.
我也试过跟别人讲
I already tried.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
我也是
Me too.
谢了
Thanks.
南西