搭 车 人
詹妮弗·杰森·李 饰演 南西
鲁格·豪尔
C·托马斯·豪威尔
杰弗里·德曼
导 演
罗伯特·哈蒙
现在是埃尔帕索镇的周六清晨4:15分
It's 4:15 on a Saturday morning in El Paso town.
由布鲁斯叔叔为您播报农场和市场新闻
This is Uncle Bruce here going on with the farm and market report...
精彩内容就在埃尔帕索镇民们都爱的本地电台
on the station all El Paso listens to.
我妈妈可告诉过我不能随便让别人搭车
My mother told me never to do this.
没事吧
Bless you.
我叫吉母哈斯
My name's Jim Halsey.
我叫约翰莱特
John Ryder.
你要到哪里去
So you want me to drop you off somewhere?
我把你的车弄湿了
I'm getting your car wet.
这不是我的车 是租来的
Oh, this isn't my car. It's a drive-away.
在圣地亚哥租来的
The owner's in San Diego.
你要去哪里
So where you headed?
你有烟吗 - 有呀
You got a smoke? - Yeah, sure.
你不告诉我你要去哪儿吗
You gonna tell me where you're going?
当然
Yeah, sure.
你为什么这样看我
What are you looking at me like that for?
我只是看看而己
Just looking.
你干什么
What are you doing?
你摸我大腿干什么
What'd you do that for?
我在问你话呢
I asked you a question.
吓到你了吗
Scare you?
听着 我觉得你最好现在就下车
Look, I think you better get out now.
搭便车到此为止
The ride's over.
再见
Good-bye.
我会坐在这儿
I'm gonna sit here...
你接着开
and you're gonna drive.
不好意思
Excuse me.
刚才那部车是怎么回事 -为什么问这个
What's wrong with that car back there? - Why?
我好像看到什么东西
Thought I saw something, that's all.
我的车没油了 - 所以你想让我载你去加油站
I ran out of gas. - So you need a gas station?
差不多
Would help.
好的
Okay.
加油站有卖♥♥香烟
Gas stations have cigarettes.
你不买♥♥汽油吗
What about gas?
我不需要汽油
I don't need gas.
你到底要什么
What do you want?
这有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
那个家伙也是这么说
That's what the other guy said.
哪个家伙
Who's the other guy?
开后面那辆车的 他在你之前载了我一段
The guy who was driving that car back there. Picked me up before you did.
我刚才是看到他在车里吗 - 我很确定是他
Was that him in the car? - I'm sure it was.
他走不了太远
He couldn't have walked very far.
为什么
Why is that?
因为我砍了他的腿
Because I cut off his legs...
他的胳膊
and his arms...
还有他的头
and his head.
我想你的下场会和他一样
And I'm gonna do the same to you.
别轻举妄动
Don't.
你从伊利诺伊州哪个地方来
What part of Illinois you from?
什么 - 你车牌号♥是伊利诺伊的
What? - Your license plate.
告诉他啊
Tell the man.
芝加哥
Chicago.
我太太是罗克福德人 你们有烟吗 - 没有
My wife's from Rockford. You got a cigarette? - No.
好了 路已经清理干净了 快过吧 兄弟们
All right, the road's clear now. Come on. Get going, sweethearts.
开车
Drive.
你知道把眼球刺穿后会发生什么吗
You want to know what happens to an eyeball when it gets punctured?
你知道把一个人的喉咙划开后
You got any idea how much blood jets out of a guy's neck...
会有多少血喷出来吗
when his throat's been slit?
你到底要如何
What do you want?
我要你制止我
I want you to stop me.
你手上有刀
You got the knife.
在我阻止你之前你就会捅我的
You'll stick me with it before I can do anything.
没错 所以你没什么损失 阻止我吧
That's right. So what have you got to lose? Stop me.
哭没用
Crying isn't gonna help.
专心开车
Keep driving!
求求你 我愿意做任何事
Please. I'll do anything.
说四个字
Say four words:
说
Say...
"我真想死"
"I want to die."
说什么
Say what?
"我真想死"
"I want to die."
说
Say it.
我不知道我是否说的出口 - 你当然能
I don't know if I can say that. - Sure you can.
跟着我说
Repeat after me.
"我
"I...
真
want...
想
to...
死"
die."
我真的不想死
I don't want to die!
操♥你♥妈♥的 疯子
Fuck you, buddy!
老天爷
Jesus Christ!
嘿 停车
Hey! Pull over!
快停车 你车里的那个人是疯子
Pull over! The guy in your car's a nut!
开枪打他
Shoot him.
那个人他妈的是个疯子 快停车
That guy's a fucking nut in your car! Pull over!
杀了他 - 那个家伙会杀了你们的
Kill him. - That guy will kill you!
快把那个人踢出去
That guy, get him out of your car!
你怎么开车的 别跑
Where do you think you're going? Come back!
他妈的
Oh, fuck.
你这个混♥蛋♥
Come on, you son of a bitch.
停车 停车
Hey, stop! Stop!
等一下
Wait!
到啦 4点再见 - 拜拜
Okay, see you at 4:00. - Bye-bye.
妈的
Shit.
还没开始营业 45分钟后才会开门
We're closed. We don't open for another 45 minutes.
求求你 我要用电♥话♥
Please, I need to use a phone!
对不起 不能让你进来 我们还没开始营业
Sorry. I can't let you in. We're closed.
不 你听我说
No! Listen.
求你了 我得打电♥话♥报♥警♥ - 发生什么事了
Please, I have to call the cops. - What happened?
我现在不能解释 我需要用电♥话♥
I can't explain right now. I just need to use the phone.
如果杰克看见我放你进来 我一定会被炒鱿鱼的
If Jack saw me doing this, he'd kick my butt.
电♥话♥在那边角落 去吧
Phone's around the corner. Go on.
你身上都是汽油味 发生车祸了吗
You stink of gasoline. Were you in an accident?
警♥察♥局吗 我叫吉母哈斯 我要报案 有人行凶
Hello, police? My name's Jim Halsey. I know who killed those people in...
我让这个家伙搭车
I picked this guy up hitchhiking...
他还把加油站炸掉了
Same guy blew up the gas station.
吉母哈斯 是哈斯
Jim Halsey. H-A-L-S-E-Y.
我在长角餐厅
I'm at the Longhorn Restaurant.
是吗
You do?
好的长官 我哪儿也不去
Yes, sir. Yes, sir. I won't go anywhere.
老天爷
Jesus.
如果你觉得警♥察♥很快就能来 那你可大错特错了
If you think the cops are gonna arrive soon, you got another thing coming.
几个月前 有个人在这儿中枪了
A guy got shot in the corner a couple months ago.
救护车花了45分钟才到
It took them 45 minutes to get here with the ambulance.
太晚了 那个可怜的家伙已经死了
By that time the poor guy was dead.
餐厅特♥供♥
Specialty of the house.
大厨还没来 我只会做这个
Actually the cook's not here yet. It's the only thing I know how to make.
谢谢 你太好了
Thanks. That's real nice of you.
没事了吧
Everything gonna be okay?
希望如此
I hope so.
我看得出来你好多了
You sure look a whole lot better.
我现在可以抽根香烟了
Guess it's safe for me to smoke now, huh?
抱歉我一开始没让你进来 因为
Sorry I gave you such a hard time, but...
但如果知道每天有多少混♥蛋♥从这儿经过时你会震惊的
you'd be surprised the kind of trash that passes through here.
还不错吧 - 很棒 谢谢你
How is it? - Real good. Thanks.
我叫南西
My name's Nash.
我很感激你做的一切