and it hit my sister in the head and knocked her out of balance.
苹果砸在我妹妹的头上让她失去了平衡
She fell down the steps.
她从台阶上摔了下来
Broke her ankle.
摔断了脚踝
And now that…
然后…
that was the first and only time I physically seen my sister cry.
那是我第一次也是唯一一次亲眼看到我妹妹哭
And there was Hope standing there laughin' her ugly fuckin' face off.
奥普就站在那那张丑陋的脸大笑不止
My daddy…
我爸爸
he got home,
他回家
he took off his belt, and he beat me for not protecting my sister.
他抽出皮带打我因为我没有保护妹妹
He lashed me until my whole body went numb.
他抽打我 直到我身体麻木才停
Then
然后
he went to Hope house to do the same thing to her.
他去奥普家 想要对她做同样的事
When he got there, he saw her whole family standin' on the side of the house,
当他到那里时 他看见她全家站在屋子那边
all of 'em screamin' and cryin',
他们全都在尖叫哭泣
and there was Hope…
奥普
lyin' on the floor in a pool of blood.
躺在地板上 倒在血泊中
Somebody had slit her throat. Killed her with her own knife.
有人割破了她的喉咙用她自己的刀杀了她
Daddy was speechless.
爸爸说不出话
He ain't said a word to me when he came home.
他回家后 一个字都没跟我说
The next day, he sent me to live with my grandparents.
第二天 他送我去跟爷爷奶奶住
And then the next time I seen my sister,
然后我下一次见到妹妹时
she was laying in a coffin.
她躺在棺材里
Disease had killed her.
疾病带走了她
I'm sorry your sister had to suffer.
很遗憾你妹妹受了那么多苦
I admire her bravery.
我欣赏她的勇气
But you get no words from me.
但你从我这里什么都打听不出来
You know, I actually admire your bravery.
我其实很欣赏你的勇气
But I'm afraid the outcome is still the outcome.
但恐怕该发生的仍然会发生
Hope must die.
奥普非死不可
But not yet.
但现在还不是时候
Leave her out here in the street so everybody can see her.
把她丢在街上 让所有人都能看见她
No one come to collect her 'fore sunup, put a bullet in her head.
如果天亮前没人来救她朝她脑袋开一枪
Yes, ma'am.
好的 女士
Looks like we don't have to wait that long.
看来我们不用等那么久
Whoever die first, right?
谁先死 对吧?
-Whoever die first. Mmm-hmm.
谁先死
Get her up.
让她站起来
"Whoever die first"?
“谁先死”?
Now, what kind of dumbass saying is that?
这是什么蠢话?
You two trying to get shot out here?
你们俩想在这里挨枪子儿吗?
Nat Love. How predictable.
纳特·洛夫 难怪
You predict my friend Bill Pickett aiming at your bowler cap?
你料到我的朋友比尔·皮克特会瞄准你的圆礼帽吗?
You'll be dead before your boys get their aim.
在你的人拿出武器前 你就没命了
And you die right after.
接下来死的人会是你
But your boss won't see one red cent of that money.
但你的老板一分钱都拿不到
My boss?
我的老板?
Where is he?
他在哪儿?
Where is who?
谁在哪儿?
Marshal.
执法官
I'm speakin' English, yeah?
我说的是人话吧?
-Sound like English to me. Mmm-hmm.
我觉得是人话
Where's Rufus Buck?
鲁弗斯·巴克在哪儿?
Bass.
巴斯
Trudy.
楚蒂
If I'd known you were switchin' sides, I'da asked you to come join us.
如果我知道你倒戈了我会让你加入我们的
You here for your damsel in distress?
你是来英雄救美的吗?
You don't look hard of hearing.
你看起来听力没问题啊
So I'ma ask you again.
所以我再问你一遍
Where's Rufus Buck?
鲁弗斯·巴克在哪儿?
Well, clearly, you don't know me.
你显然不了解我
Tell your men to go, but you stay,
让你的人离开 但你留下
and maybe your damsel will live a little longer.
或许你的美人儿会活得久一点
Marshal.
执法官
You're pretty though.
不过你挺好看的
-Ah, take her ass back in there. -Yes, ma'am.
-把她带回去-好的 女士
Gonna get me a drink.
我去拿杯酒
Hey.
嘿
That the quick draw I hear tell about, Cherokee Bill?
我听说你很擅长快速拔枪切诺基·比尔?
I hear you so fast that your opponents ain't got time to draw
我听说你动作很快你的对手都没机会拔枪
before you put two in they back.
你就已经朝他们的后背开了两枪
No, that ain't me.
不 不是我
I'm the Cherokee Bill that shoots men in the mouth that talk too much.
我是切诺基·比尔 专杀话太多的人
I'll make it easy for you, then.
那我们把事情简化一点
You draw first.
你先拔枪
That what you think this is? "Who the quickest draw in the West?"
你觉得就是这样?“谁是西部最快的拔枪手”?
All comes down to who fast and who ain't, right?
一切都取决于谁快谁慢 好吗?
No, it all comes down to who's alive and who's dead.
不 一切都取决于谁生谁死
Trudy, I'm gonna get me something to drink.
楚蒂 我要去弄点喝的
Good night.
晚安
Hey, hey, drink, my ass, man.
嘿 喝个屁啊 伙计
-I practiced that standoff all night. -Jim.
-我整晚都在为这个僵局练习-吉姆
You're not about to walk away. Get out of here.
你不能就这样离开…别不尊重…
-No, nobody-- Get out of here, Jim.
-不 等等-离开这里 吉姆
That chicken-- It ain't the time.
-那个胆小鬼-现在不是时候
Okay. Okay.
好的
March, boy.
走吧 孩子
-I said march! -March.
-我说了走!-走啊
Hup, two, three, four.
一 二 三 四
That's enough.
够了
They beat you bad?
他们狠狠揍了你?
I'ma kill 'em all.
我会把他们都杀了
You familiar with Napoleon?
你知道拿破仑吗?
He said, "I am driven towards an end that I do not know."
他说:“我被驱赶到一个我不知道的终点
"As I reach it, as I shall become unnecessary,
当我到达那里 我会成为多余的人
an atom shall suffice to shatter me."
一个原子足以把我击碎
"Until then, all forces of humankind can do nothing to stop me."
直到那时 所有人类的力量都奈何不了我”
That's a man who knew exactly who he was.
那个人很清楚自己是谁
Most importantly, he knew that his time would come to an end.
最重要的是他知道他的王朝终将陨落
Cut him down.
放他下来
You know why…
你知道我为什么
I gave you that scar?
给你留那条伤疤吗?
So I'd remember you.
这样我会记得你
No.
不
No, I gave you that scar so I can know your face when you come back to me.
不 我给你那条伤疤你回来找我的时候 我就能认出你
Nat Love,
纳特·洛夫
the outlaw who robs outlaws,
专抢不法之徒的人
the angel of death who hunts down those who trespass against him with no mercy.
死亡的使者 毫不留情地猎杀冒犯过他的人
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
And I see the line that you won't cross.
我知道你不会跨越的界限
See, I know what's on the other side.
听着 我知道另一边是什么
Apologize for the beating.
很抱歉打你
It was more of an indication for what Ms. Fields might see
这主要是要让菲尔德小姐了解如果我们达不成协议
if we fail to come to terms.
会发生什么事
What terms?
什么协议?
You will return the money you stole from me by Friday noon.
周五中午前把你从我这里偷走的钱还给我
Not a moment later.
迟一分钟都不行
And you will add $10,000 on top of that. We'll call that interest.
你还要再加一万 我们称之为利息
Somethin' funny?
有什么好笑的吗?
Ooh, shit, how… how you reckon I'ma get that?
该死 怎么…你觉得我该怎么才弄到钱?
You're gonna rob a bank.
你要抢劫银行
Nat Love is gonna rob a bank.
纳特·洛夫要抢劫银行
In the meantime, here's a little token of my appreciation in advance.
与此同时 这是我的一点小心意
Go ahead, open it.
来吧 打开吧
I expect my money on Friday.
我希望周五看到我的钱
All of it.
所有钱
You know I can't let you do that.
你知道我不会让你这么做的
If that money ain't in Rufus' hands in three days, Mary'll die.
如果三天后鲁弗斯拿不到钱 玛丽就会死
What bank we talking about anyway?
-我们说的是什么银行?-梅斯维尔
Maysville.
梅斯维尔
Maysville?
梅斯维尔?
电影精选列表