布奇 你的疤是怎么来的
Butch, how'd you get your scar?
我不确定你能否接受得了这个故事
I don't know if you're ready for that story.
我可以的
I can take it.
- 你一定要告诉他 爸 - 这可是个好故事
- Yeah. You got to tell him, Pa! - That's a good one!
当时热得连树荫底下都有一百华氏度
It was 100 degrees in the shade.
我走了五天 没喝过一滴水
I walked for five days with no water.
然后我看到了一个小水塘
Then I saw it. A pretty pond.
当我弯腰喝水的时候
I bent down to take a drink,
突然间 一群鳄鱼冲出水面
when these crocs launched out of the water.
一条鳄鱼一口咬在了我脸上
One croc bit me on the face.
我即将要成为他们的晚餐 除了一件事
Ain't no way I wasn't its supper except for one thing,
我那天可没打算要死
I wasn't ready for dying that day.
我把一条鳄鱼咬成了两半 用尾巴横扫另外一条
I bit one croc in half, tail-whipped the other,
而最后一条...
and the last one...
我用自己的鲜血淹死了他
Well, I drowned that croc in my own blood.
- 哇哦 - 太棒了
- Whoa. - Dang!
看啊 每次听到这个故事 我都浑身起鸡皮疙瘩
Look, look, gives me little goosies every time.
我爱死这个故事了 给他见识下你的纪念品
I love that story! Show him your souvenir.
是不是很棒
Ain't that just too good?
- 这次我能摸摸吗 - 不行
- Can I touch it this time? - No.
你们肯定会喜欢我爸爸的
You guys would have liked my poppa.
他和你们一样无所畏惧
He wasn't scared of anything.
我受够了当胆小鬼
I'm done being scared.
谁说我不害怕的
Who said I'm not scared?
可是你只身干掉了鳄鱼
But you took on a croc!
其实那个时候我也很害怕
And I was scared doing it.
如果一条鳄鱼咬在你脸上你都不害怕
If you ain't scared of a croc biting you on the face,
你根本不算活着 听着 小子
you ain't alive. Listen, kid,
你没法摆脱恐惧 这就像自然母亲的力量
you can't get rid of fear. It's like Mother Nature,
你没法打败她 或是逃离她 但是 你可以克服困难
you can't beat her or outrun her, but you can get through it.
你就能发现真正的自己
You can find out what you're made of.
今年第一场雪
The first snow.
比往年来得早了一些
It's early this year.
我得回家去找妈妈
And I got to get home to Momma.
我们会带你去那个水源的
We'll get you to that watering hole.
一言为定 天一亮我们就出发
A deal's a deal. At first light, we ride.
出发咯
Let's go!
小子 在那些长角牛跑开之前截住他们
Hey, kid, head 'em off before those longhorns split.
就是那
There it is!
爪牙峰 那里就是我家
Clawtooth Mountain! There's home!
我们得把牛群赶往南方
We've got to drive this herd down south.
你赶紧回去找妈妈吧 不要为任何事停下脚步
You hurry on back to your momma. And don't stop for nothing!
谢谢 真的很感谢你们照顾我
Thanks! I sure appreciate you looking out for me!
你会一路平安的 你是个坚强的孩子
You'll be all right. You're one tough kid.
哇哦
Wow.
很近了 我们快到了 点点
It's so close. We're almost there, Spot!
我们得回家
We need to get home.
你会喜欢那里的 点点
You're gonna love it, Spot.
你会有个温暖的窝可以睡觉 就在我旁边
You'll have a warm place to sleep. Right next to me.
还有很多玉米可以吃
And all the corn you can eat.
还有很多的地方可以玩耍
There's lots of space to run around.
那里也将会是你的农场
It'll be your farm, too.
我们可以一起照料农场
We'll all look after it together.
我做不到
I can't.
不
No!
点点
Spot!
点点
Spot!
点点
Spot!
不 点点
No! Spot!
爸爸
Poppa?
爸爸
Poppa?
你还活着 简直不敢相信 真的是你
You're alive? I can't believe it. It's you.
我的朋友 点点
My friend! Spot!
他帮助过我 但他现在身处险境
He helped me and now he's in trouble.
我们必须回去
We have to go back.
爸爸 停下
Poppa, stop.
停下
Stop!
爸爸
Poppa?
你并不在这
You're not here.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
但点点需要我
But Spot needs me.
我因为发生在你身上的事情而怪他 但那不是他的错
I blamed him for what happened to you, but it wasn't his fault.
所以我必须得去帮助他
So I got to go help him.
因为我爱他
Because I love him.
我就知道你有天赋的
I knew you had it in you.
你比我更加强大
You're me and more.
快去找那个小东西吧 照顾好他
Now go take care of that critter.
躲开
Back off!
看看是谁来了
Well, look who got relevated.
去抓他
Go get him.
点点
Spot.
点点
Spot!
风暴赐我能源
The storm provides.
点点
Spot!
点点
Spot!
点点
Spot!
我们到家了 点点
We're home, Spot.
亨利
Henry?
是阿洛
Arlo.
阿洛
Arlo!
电影精选列表