6500万年前
数百万年以后
恐龙当家
亨利 是时候了
Henry, it's time.
你刚刚说看见哪个蛋动了
Which one did you say moved?
左边那个
The one on the left.
你当爸爸了
You're a poppa.
你当妈妈了
You're a momma.
你个淘气包 你好啊 莉比
You little sneak. Hello, Libby.
莉比
Libby.
你好啊 巴克
Hello, Buck.
他的眼睛像你
He's got your eyes.
一边玩去 你个小捣蛋
Get out of there, you little prickle bush.
好吧 看来这是个大个子
All right, this is gonna be a big one.
你好啊 阿洛
Hello, Arlo.
出来吧
Come on out.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
巴克
Buck!
那是爪牙峰 这儿是我们的农场
That's Clawtooth Mountain. And this is our farm.
我们要一起来打理好它
And we're all gonna take care of it together.
- 是谁 - 整到你啦
- What? - Gotcha!
莉比
Libby!
哈哈 总算喷到你了
Gotcha back!
妈妈 我浇完水啦
Momma, I'm done watering.
干得不错 莉比 巴克 还不快去干活
Good job, Libby. Buck, get back to your chores.
- 什么 - 谢啦 巴克
- What? - Thanks, Buck.
但是 我 我
But I... I...
全都装好啦
You're all set.
我能干点别的活吗 妈妈
Can't I do something else, Momma?
- 去吧 - 好吧
- Get going. - Okay.
谁在那
Who is that?
嗨 尤斯蒂斯
Hey, Eustice.
你被缠住了吗 小家伙
You stuck, little guy?
我来帮你 现在好啦
Let me get that for you. You're free.
去吧 去找你的爸爸和你的...
Hello, move. Go find your poppa and your...
妈妈
Momma!
哇哦 河边可不是你能随便过去玩的 阿洛
Whoa. The river's not something to mess around with there, Arlo.
小心一点 怎么了
Be careful. What's the problem?
爸爸 鸡舍里的亨丽埃塔最坏了
Poppa, Henrietta is the worst one in the coop!
昨天你才说独脚的弗兰是最坏的
Yesterday you said Footless Fran was the worst.
她只有一只脚
She's only got one foot.
你不用非得喜欢它们啊 阿洛 只要把它们喂饱就好了
You don't have to like 'em, Arlo. You just have to feed 'em.
那样就行了
That should do it.
这样 那些该死的野人就不能偷走我们的食物了
Now, this will keep them rotten critters from stealing our food
我建造的这个粮仓百分百能防住他们
because I made this silo 100% critter-proof.
印上你的标记吧 亨利 这是你应得的
Put your mark on there, Henry. You earned it.
对啊 爸爸 快点快点
- Yeah, Poppa, do it! Come on! - Yeah!
那得你们的妈妈先来才行
Only if your momma does it first.
如果说谁最有资格在这印上标记的 非她莫属
If anyone's earned a mark around here, it's her.
你是不是把标记印得比我的高了
Did you just put your mark higher than mine?
啊 没那回事 只是你的角度问题啦
What? No. It's just the angle you're looking at it.
角度问题 嗯?
The "angle," huh?
- 我也要 我也要 轮到我了 - 该我了
- Me too! My turn! - Me, me, me! My turn!
等一下 这可没那么容易
Now hold on. It's not that easy.
你们得干出一番大事才能有资格留下标记
You've got to earn your mark by doing something big.
超越自我的大事
For something bigger than yourself.
总有一天 你们都会印上标记的 我期待那一天的到来
Someday you'll all make your mark and I can't wait to see it.
清理田地就得这样 干得不错 巴克
That is how you clear a field. Attaboy, Buck.
他会找到办法的 别担心
He'll figure it out. Be just fine.
来吧 巴克 这是你应得的
Go on, Buck. You earned it.
太棒了 儿子
Good job, son.
你能行的 莉比 还差一点就行了
You've got it, Libby! Just a little bit more.
漂亮 你有资格作标记了 孩子
- Beautiful. - You earned your mark, sweetheart.
阿洛
Arlo!
他会成功的
He'll get there.
好吧 你们这些家伙 我才不怕你们呢
All right, you cluckers, you're about to get fed.
- 阿洛 - 嗯?
Arlo.
- 过来 - 巴克 这是怎么了
- Come here. - Buck! What happened?
我打算过来帮你干活的 没想到它们攻击了我
I came to help you with your chores. And then they attacked.
- 你会没事的 - 告诉妈妈 我爱她
- You're gonna be okay. - Tell Momma I love her.
我看见一道白光
I see a light.
我去找人帮忙
I'll go get help!
- 你真该看看你的表情 - 我早该知道的
- You should see your face! - I should've known!
- 你总是来捉弄我 - 我捉弄你
- Always got to mess me up. - Me?
你干的活儿一团糟 还净给别人添麻烦
You mess up your chores and everyone else's.
- 真是个懦夫 - 巴克
- You're such a coward. - Buck!
我才不是懦夫 我会打上标记的
I ain't a coward. And I'm gonna make my mark.
就像你 还有莉比 像所有人那样
Just like you, and Libby, and everyone!
你会的 亲爱的 只是你还需要点时间
You will, darling. You just need a little more time.
算了 我再也不稀罕什么破标记了
Forget it. I didn't even want that dumb mark anyway.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
阿洛 阿洛 醒醒
Arlo. Arlo. Wake up.
跟我来
Come with me.
- 我们这是去哪儿 - 你马上就知道了
- Where are we going? - You'll see.
好了 去到那边走走
Okay, now take a walk out there.
- 我一个人吗 - 去吧
- By myself? - Go on.
爸爸 爸爸
Poppa. Poppa.
别紧张 深呼吸
Calm down. Breathe.
有时候 你需要克服内心的恐惧
Sometimes you got to get through your fear
才能看见彼端的美景
to see the beauty on the other side.
哇哦
Wow.
明天我会给你一个新的任务
I got a new job for you tomorrow.
当然 如果你还想要标记的话
That is if you still want to make your mark.
那些可恶的野人会翻过篱笆 来偷吃我们的食物
The dang wilderness critter's coming over the fence, eating our food,
我已经受够了他们
and I've had it up to my snout.
如果长此以往 我们过冬的食物可就不够了
If this keeps up, we won't have enough food to survive the winter.
所以你得抓住那些坏蛋
That's why you are gonna catch that critter.
只要那些野人来了
Then along comes a critter...
最后 你只需一锤就能搞定
And this is how you're gonna finish the job.
你处理完那些野人之后
When that critter's taken care of,
就可以在我的标记旁边印上你自己的了
you'll put your mark on the silo right next to mine.
我会解决掉野人的 爸爸 偷我们的食物 他想都别想
I'll take care of the critter, Poppa. It won't stand a chance.
来这边干什么 小虫虫
What are you doing, you bug?
快离开这
Get out of here.
嘿 走开 小树叶 快走开
Move along, leaf. Move along.
你死定了 坏蛋
You're dead, critter.
好了 你自♥由♥了
Okay. You're free.
你要干嘛 快走 去去去
What are you doing? Just leave! Flee!
别过来 走开
Stay back! Go! Whoa.
阿洛
Arlo!
你为什么要放走他
Why'd you let it go?
他又咬又叫的 还攻击我 还
It was biting, and coming at me, and screeching, and...
那是你的任务
You had a job to do.
你必须克服你的恐惧才行 不然没办法在这里生存下去
You got to get over your fear, Arlo, or you won't survive out here.
来
Come on.
我们现在就去完成你的任务
We're gonna finish your job right now.
- 围栏那边吗 - 翻过去
- Out there? - Get over.
但是 爸爸 要是我们迷路了怎么办
But, Poppa, what if we get lost?
只要你沿着这条河 就能找到回家的路
As long as you can find the river, you can find your way home.
你看到什么了吗
What do you see?
是 他的踪迹
Tracks?
快要被雨水冲没了 加快速度
And they're washing out, we got to move!
我们要跟丢了
We're losing it!
阿洛 快跟上
Arlo, keep moving!
爸爸 等等我
Poppa, wait.
阿洛 我怎么给你说的 快跟...
Arlo, what did I say about keeping...
好吧
It's okay.
没关系 阿洛 都是我不好
It's okay, Arlo. I'm sorry.
我只是想让你克服恐惧
I just wanted you to get through your fear.
我知道你肯定能做到的
I know you have it in you.
但我又不是你
But I'm not like you.
你比我更加强大
电影精选列表