然后给我了一个更高的启事
and then left me at a higher relevation.
哇哦
Wow.
是啊 哇哦
Yeah, wow.
此后风暴赐予了我新的名字 因为... 我们怎么说来着
That's when the storm gave me my new name because... What do we say?
风暴赐我能源
The storm provides.
风暴赐我能源 你可以叫我 霹雳
The storm provides. You can call me Thunderclap.
霹雳 你可以帮我找到回家的路吗
Thunderclap. Can you help me get home?
呃 这个嘛 也许吧
Yeah, well... Maybe.
但首先 我们需要检查这片区域
But first, we just need to check the area.
因为风暴后有很多伤员情况堪忧 你明白吧
There's plenty of folks in a bad way after a storm like this, don't you know?
霹雳 我找到了一个 在这边
Thunderclap, I found someone! Over here!
知道吗 你可以帮帮我们 朋友
You know, we could use your help, friend.
真棒 太好了
Whoa! Yeah! That is great.
是个小动物
It's a critter.
一个获救的小生命 多亏了你
A freed critter. Thanks to you.
你知道 我只是想歇一歇 感谢风暴赐予我们食物
You know, I just want to take a moment and thank the storm for this meal.
别以为你们可以挑战我
Don't think you can mess with me.
我可是有见识过风暴之眼的
I've seen the eye of the storm!
从那以后我就不知恐惧为何物
And I forgot what fear is!
我现在无所畏惧
I'm not afraid of anything.
我没有说你害怕
No, I didn't say you were.
嘿 你要去哪 朋友
Hey, where are you going, friend?
我要回家
I'm... I need to get home.
我说过了 我们会送你回家
And I said we would get you home.
朋友 你自己也带了只动物啊
Friend, you have a critter of your own.
我闻到了 鲜嫩可口的那种
I smell it. One of the juicy ones.
它在哪
Where is it?
他在那边躲着 大石头后面
He's hiding. Over there. By that big rock.
- 风暴赐我能源 - 不要
- The storm provides. - No!
- 点点 - 抓住他
- Spot! - Get him!
慢点跑 你无处可藏了 胆小鬼
Hey, slow down. There's no place to hide, yellow belly.
把那只动物带回来
Come back with that critter!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救命
Help!
- 你还好吗 孩子 - 是的
- Hey, you okay, kid? - Yes.
我最讨厌那些龙了 一群胆小鬼 专挑小孩子下手
I hate those kind. Lying sons of crawdads picking on a kid.
你真是太可爱了
Well, ain't you just the cutest thing.
他喜欢你
He likes you.
你看看 拉姆齐 你这张臭脸也吓不到他
Imagine that, Ramsey. Even with your stinky face.
纳什 你过界了 这是我的个人领地
Nash! Boundaries. This is my personal bubble.
不 那不是你的领地 这才是
Nah, that ain't your bubble. This is your bubble.
纳什 别老是去烦你姐姐
Nash, get out of your sister's bubble.
你不应该到这里来
You got no business being out here.
先生 我明白 我只是想要回家 但我找不到河流了
Yes, sir. I don't. I'm trying to get home, but I lost the river.
求你了 我妈妈需要我
Please, my momma needs me.
- 别着急 孩子 - 你知道河在哪里吗
- Take it easy, kid. - Do you know where the river is?
什么河 这附近有很多条河
What river? There's tons of rivers around these parts.
流经爪牙峰的那条河 那座山有三座山峰
By Clawtooth Mountain. It has three points.
没听说过
Don't know that one.
我们要往南方寻找水源
We're heading south to a watering hole.
跟我们一起走吧 也许那有人可以帮到你
Come with us. Someone there might help you.
我们没有时间给他当保姆
We ain't got time for baby-sitting,
我们还要把牛群赶拢到一起呢
we got longhorns to round up.
我那天才弟弟一天之内就弄丢了整个牛群
My genius brother lost our whole herd in one day.
我没有弄丢它们 拉姆齐
I did not lose them, Ramsey.
要我说多少遍 他们只是跑散了
How many times I got to tell you this? They just wandered off.
我们得快点找到它们 我们帮不了你了 孩子
We still got to find them. We can't help you, kid.
等等 如果我们能帮助你们呢
Wait! But what if we could help you?
点点能闻出任何气味 我见过他的本领
Spot can sniff out anything. I've seen him do it.
他可以找到你们的牛群
He can find your longhorns.
嘿
Hey!
去吧 点点 好好闻闻 孩子
Come on, Spot. Sniff it out, boy.
好样的 点点
Good boy, Spot.
他找到什么了
He's got something.
该死
Aw, dang.
我说 小子 要是你拖了我们后腿 我就吃掉你
Hey, kid, if you're pulling my leg, I'm gonna eat yours.
- 他找到牛群了 - 太棒了 我们找到了
- He found the herd. - We got 'em.
等等 长角牛有羽毛吗
Wait, do longhorns have feathers?
盗牛贼
Rustlers.
盗牛贼
Rustlers?
我们得走快点
We got to move.
我没看到有盗牛贼啊
I don't see any rustlers.
他们就在那里
They're out there.
所以 你们说的水源到底有多远
So, how far did you say that watering hole was?
- 我有个任务给你 - 可我对任务不怎么在行
- I got a job for you. - I'm not really good at jobs.
我需要你悄悄的 慢慢的走向水洼
I need you to keep on the dodge and sidle up the loblolly,
穿过牛群 然后朝他们大声吼叫
past them hornheads just hooting and a hollering,
引出那些盗牛贼
and score off them rustlers.
接着我们来个背后突袭 这场仗我们就赢了
We'll cut dirt and get the bulge on them.
什么
What?
他只是要你跳到那块石头上 然后大吼就行了
He just wants you to get on that rock and scream.
可是 到底谁在那里
But who's out there?
他们会冲你过来的 你要坚守阵地 不要跑
They'll come right at you. You hold your ground. Don't move.
不要跑 要是他们有尖牙利爪怎么办
Don't move? What if they have claws and big teeth?
别想太多
Don't overthink it.
你好啊
Howdy.
- 你干什么呢 小子 - 没干什么
- What are you up to, boy? - Nothing.
没干什么吗 你叫什么名字啊
Nothing? What's your name?
阿洛
Arlo.
好吧 阿洛 你看起来可不像没干什么的样子
Well, Arlo, you don't look like you're doing nothing.
你觉得他要干什么呢 乐琳
What's he look like he's doing to you, Lurleane?
拜托 巴布 问我嘛 问我觉得他们要干什么
Come on, Bubbha. Ask me. Ask me what I think they're doing.
帕维斯 闭嘴
Pervis, shut your mouth!
看起来他是擅自闯入这里的
Looks like he's trespassing.
那我们会对闯入者干什么呢 告诉他们 厄尔
And what do we do with trespassers? Tell them, Earl.
格杀勿论
We kill them!
抓到你了
I got you!
纳什 牛群
Nash, the herd!
驾 快走 驾
Giddy up. Come on now. Giddy up!
小心
Watch out!
没人能偷走我们的长角牛
Nobody steals our longhorns.
谁捡到就是谁的
Finders keepers.
出来啊 妈妈想跟你玩玩
Come on now. Momma wants to play with you.
我知道你在那 我能闻到你的味道
I know you're there. I can smell you.
该死 这是我最喜欢的一颗牙
Shoot! That's my favorite tooth!
我会很开心杀掉你的
I'm gonna love ending you!
走吧 我们要把牛群赶到别处去
Come on, we got to drive this herd out of here.
走吧
Come on now.
真是个小可爱
Aren't you the cutest?
你和这个小东西今天真的很勇敢
You and that critter showed real grit today.
这个小东西或许对我们有用 我们交换怎么样
We could use that critter. How about we trade?
我用我的口琴跟你换
I'll give you my harmonica for him.
谢了 不过点点是不会拿来交换的
Thanks, but Spot ain't for trading.
过来 点点 过来
Come here, Spot. Come here.
你的损失喔
Your loss.
看起来真不错 以后肯定会是一条很棒的伤疤
That's a good one. Gonna scar up real good.
那不算什么 看看这个 我碰到了十五只流亡的剑龙
That's nothing. Look at this! I run into 15 outlaw stegos.
他们都比我强壮 还比我凶残
They're all bigger than me and meaner than me.
发生了什么
What happened?
当然是击退他们了 也赢了
Fought 'em off, of course. Was winning, too.
有一只甩着他那长满尖刺的尾巴刺进了我的脚 然后又扯了出来
Then one gets his dang spikey tail stuck in my foot and pulls!
直到现在 我的脚趾都没有知觉
- Whoa. - Still can't feel my toes.
这可为你驱赶牛群 创造了有利条件啊
Which comes in handy when you're kicking piles of bull...
她嫉妒我
She's jealous.
嫉妒 才没有
Jealous?
有一次 一群受惊的长角牛朝我冲过来
Once a stampede of longhorns was coming right at me,
但是我的尾巴被一块石头卡住了
but my tail was stuck between a rock and a hard place.
我以为我死定了 所以我把我的尾巴给咬断了
I was dead for sure. So I chewed the dang thing off!
谁有这个胆 没人敢这么做 你真是疯了
Who does that? Nobody does that! You're crazy!
我很奇怪你没在脸上留下一道疤
I'm surprised you don't have one right across your face.
电影精选列表