You're me and more.
今天走得够远了
I think we went far enough today.
暴风雨越来越猛了 我带你回家
Storm's getting worse. Let's get you home.
阿洛 快走
Arlo, move!
快跑 阿洛
Run, Arlo!
爸爸
Poppa!
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
Poppa! Poppa! Poppa!
妈妈
Momma!
如果不能在下第一场雪之前把庄稼收完
If we don't get this harvest in before the first snow,
我们就没有足够的粮食过冬了
we won't have enough food for winter.
我知道没有了你♥爸♥爸 这很艰难
I know it's hard without Poppa,
但我需要你加倍努力 阿洛
but I need you to do more, Arlo.
别担心 妈妈 我不会让大家挨饿的
Don't worry, Momma. I won't let us starve.
你是个好孩子
You're a good son.
是你
You!
又来了 胆子不小啊你
You've got some nerve coming here.
都是你的错
It's all your fault!
要不是你 爸爸也不会死
My poppa would still be alive if it weren't for you!
救命
Help!
妈妈 妈妈
Momma! Momma!
妈妈
Momma!
妈妈
Momma?
妈妈
Momma!
是你
You!
第一次见你的时候就该杀了你
I should've killed you the first time.
全都是你的错 过来 给我过来
This is all your fault. Get over here. Get over here.
走开 走开 走开 别过来
Get away. Get away. Get away. Get away!
没错 你最好赶紧逃
That's right. You better run!
我这是在哪儿 我的家在哪儿
Where am I? Where's home?
只要你沿着这条河 就能找到回家的路
As long as you can find the river, you can find your way home.
又是你
You again?
离我远点
Get out of here.
呃
我说过了 离我远点
I told you to stay away from me.
我还是要把你捏死
I am still gonna squeeze the life out of you.
但在这之前 能再来点这个吗
But before I do, can you find me some more?
这个 再来点这个 你知道的
Here, more of these. You know...
不 住手 你要干什么
No. Stop. What are you doing?
等等 你能带我去找浆果吗
Hey, wait. Can you take me to the berries?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我就知道 我会死在这里的 就因为你
I knew it. I'm gonna die out here. Because of you.
嘿嘿 你在干什么 不 住手
Hey. Hey. What are you doing? No, no, no. Stop!
不 住手
Hey. Hey. No. Stop!
你这个小混... 快回来
Why you little... Come back here!
浆果
Berries!
你有毛病吗 浆果近在咫尺 疯狂的动物
What's with you? They're right here. Crazy critter.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello?
我们一直在观察你
We've been watching you.
我们以为你会死的 但是你没有
We thought you were going to die, but then you didn't.
那玩意在保护你
That creature protected you.
- 为什么 - 我也不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
我要回家 你知道爪牙峰还有多远吗
I'm going home. Do you know how far Clawtooth Mountain is?
好主意 我们想要他
Good idea. We want him.
为什么
Why?
因为在野外险象迭生
Because it's terrifying out here.
他能像我的朋友一样保护我
He can protect me like my friends.
这是狂怒
This is Fury.
他能帮我抵御夜间爬行动物的威胁
He protects me from the creatures that crawl in the night.
这是破坏者
This is Destructor.
她能帮我免受蚊子的叮咬
She protects me from mosquitoes.
这是碎梦者
This is Dream Crusher.
他能保护我不去做白日梦
He protects me from having unrealistic goals.
还有 这是黛比
And this is Debbie.
是的 我们需要他
Yes, we need him.
他叫什么名字
What is his name?
名字 我也不知道
A name? I don't know.
那让我仔细想想
Then I will meditate on this.
我叫对名字 他就得跟我走
I name him, I keep him.
杀手
Killer.
野兽
Beast.
谋杀犯
Murderer.
邋遢鬼
Grubby!
- 入殓师 - 虱子
- Funeral Planner? - Uh, Cootie!
- 怨鬼 - 喷喷
- Hemorrhoid. - Squirt!
- 弗兰克 - 臭臭
- Frank! - Stinky!
- 疯子 - 牛牛
- Maniac! - Funky!
- 紫罗兰 - 钉钉
- Violet. - Spike!
- 神经病 - 点点
- Lunatic. - Spot!
点点 过来 点点 快过来
Spot! Come here, Spot. Come here.
他有名字了 你们的命运联♥系♥在了一起
He is named. You clearly are connected.
祝你好运
Good for you.
在你回爪牙峰的路上 那玩意会保护你安全
On your path to Clawtooth Mountain that creature will keep you safe.
千万别丢了他
Don't ever lose him.
不 不 你不属于他 黛比 不要 黛比
No. No. You can't have him, Debbie. No, no, no. Debbie!
黛比 停下 你可以找个更好的
Debbie! Stop! You're better than this.
不 快回来 黛比
No, no, no! Come back! Debbie!
你要去哪 我要回家
Where are you going? I need to get home.
点点 瞧我的
Spot, watch this.
我想...
I miss...
我想家人了
I miss my family.
家人
Family.
这是我
That's me.
这是莉比
There's Libby.
还有巴克
And Buck.
还有妈妈
And Momma.
还有...
And...
还有爸爸
And Poppa.
家人
Family.
你不明白 没关系的
You don't understand. That's okay.
对 那是你的家人
Yes. That's your family.
我想他了
I miss him.
我们该停下了
We should stop.
停下
Stop!
阿洛 快走
Arlo, move.
快跑 阿洛
Run, Arlo!
河流在哪里
Where's the river?
我找不到河流了
I've lost the river.
我再也回不了家了
I'm never getting home.
我再也回不了家了
I'm never getting home.
救命 救命 救命
Help! Help! Help!
朋友 你受伤了吗
Say, friend, are you wounded?
不 我没有受伤
No. I'm not hurt.
那就好 谢天谢地
Good. Thank goodness for that.
冷锋 暴雨 继续搜寻伤员
Coldfront, Downpour, keep looking for wounded folk.
等等 我想要回家 就在爪牙峰
Wait. I'm lost. I need to get home. Clawtooth Mountain.
爪牙峰 你是说那座有三个山峰的山吗
Clawtooth... You mean the mountain range with the three points.
- 是的 - 我知道
- Yes! - Yeah!
我去过那里 但你知道吗 孩子
Yeah. I've been there. But you know, kid...
你还离得很远呢 我知道去那里的路
You're not even close. Still, I know the way.
我叫阿洛
My name's Arlo.
抱歉 我只是... 我曾经也有个那样的名字
I'm sorry. I just... I used to have a name like that once.
那是我开始追逐风暴之前的事了
That was before I started following the storm!
风暴
The storm?
风暴席卷了我 让我对生活充满了恐惧
The storm swept me out. I was afraid for my life,
但风暴也给我了一个启事
but the storm gave me a relevation.
从此我无所畏惧
And I wasn't scared anymore.
你说的是启示吗
You mean a revelation?
不 是启事 懂吗
No! A relevation. Okay?
当时我真的很低迷
I was at a real low point. You know?
但风暴将我卷到了一个新的高度
And the storm swept me up to a real high point,
电影精选列表