瑞典之王克里斯蒂娜!
My Kristina of Sweden!
我恳求您发挥您的聪明才智!
I implore you to call upon your cleverness!
我恳求您,以主之名!
I beseech you, in the name of our lord!
拯救您的帝国!
Save your empire!
十七世纪上半叶,一场天主教和新教之间的战争席卷欧洲。
1632年,瑞典国王古斯塔夫二世·阿道夫代表新教出征,不幸战死沙场。一场关于权利的斗争正在分♥裂♥他的帝国。
王位的合法继承人是国王唯一的孩子--他年幼的女儿克里斯蒂娜。
克里斯蒂娜!
Kristina!
克里斯蒂娜!
Kristina!
来向你的父亲说晚安。
晚安,陛下
Good night, your majesty.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
女王的母亲拒绝见你!
The queen mother refuses to see you!
总理,你怎敢强闯我的宫殿
Chancellor, how dare you force your way into my quarters.
我是来从你的疯狂中解救你的女儿的
I've come to save your daughter from your madness
并且我们要搬走国王的尸体
and to remove he king's body
不要这么快! 快?
-not so soon! -Soon?
他已经在你的床边两年了!
He's been on your bed for two years!
他希望我们能一同下葬
他的心!
His heart!
看看这个疯女人,疯女人
Look at that mad, mad woman...
她对我们的国王毫无尊重。 去搬吧
She shows no respect to our king. Go.
不行!不行
Nein! Nein...
克里斯蒂娜,克里斯蒂娜!过来
Ah Kristina, Kristina! Come...
克里斯蒂娜,克里斯蒂娜!到我这儿来,快过来!
Kristina, Kristina... Come, come!
过来!克里斯蒂娜
Come! Kristina.
克里斯蒂娜
Kristina...
去搬尸体吧
Get the body.
克里斯蒂娜!
Kristina!
克里斯蒂娜!
Kristina!
克里斯蒂娜...
Kristina....
克里斯蒂娜?
Kristina?
克里斯蒂娜
Kristina.
生日快乐,陛下
Happy birthday your majesty.
控制您的怒火
Control your anger.
嘶...
Ssss...
忍♥住您的泪水
Suppress your tears.
你知道她肩膀的伤疤吗?
Were you aware of her shoulder?
一个粗心大意的仆人
A distracted servant.
把她从楼梯上摔了下了
She fell down a flight of stairs.
这个孩子身体很健康
The child is in good health.
我记得您刚出生的时候
I remember when you were born...
您第一次啼哭的声音是那么洪亮,
Your first cry was so deep,
我们都认为这是我们期待已久的王子
we thought it was the long awaited prince.
然后我们把您带到国王那儿,他掀开包裹着您的毯子
So we took you to your father and he unwrapped the blanket.
一个女孩
A girl...
但她一定会特别聪明,因为她已经戏弄了我们所有人。
But she must be very clever, because she fooled us all.
她会被像王子一样的抚养教育。
She will be raised like a prince.
《训练思维的法则》,笛卡尔所写!
Rules for the training of the mind, by descartes!
一个天主教♥徒♥!
A catholic!
这是对我们的主的亵渎。
That is blasphemy.
在我们的世界上,没有受过教育
To be uneducated in this world of ours,
这才是对主的亵渎。
that would be blasphemy.
异端邪说!
Heresy!
好大的胆子!
How dare you!
坐下! 从现在开始
-Stop! -From now on...
由我们来决定你读什么书。
We will decide what you read.
卢瑟是正确的。
Luther is right.
教皇确实已经偏离真理了
The pope is an aberration and...
他的绝对正确
...and his infallibility...
只是个谎言
...a fraud.
我很高兴看到你有了你自己的见解
I'm glad to see you've come to your senses...
但我仍然认为卢瑟的苦修是近乎虐待式的。
But I still think Luther's austerity is sadistic.
他认为魔鬼无处不在。
He sees the devil everywhere.
甚至附着在苍蝇身上。
Even in a fly.
我会给你带来你喜欢的书
I'll bring back your favorite books.
笛卡尔的?
Descartes?
如果你喜欢的话
If you wish.
即使是笛卡尔的书
Even descartes...
28.
12.
陛下身体很健康
Her majesty is in good health
18岁生日快乐!
happy eighteenth birthday.
拿着您父亲的剑,瑞典是您的王国。
With your father's sword, Sweden is yours.
当心!
Careful!
你应该集中注意力,我的表兄!
You should concentrate, my cousin!
我将在你的脚边放下一个宝物。
I'll lay a treasure at your feet.
世上最珍贵的宝物?
The greatest treasure in the world?
是的!
Yes!
世上最珍贵的宝物
The greatest treasure in the world.
我保证我会很期待的。
I'll Grant your deepest desire.
只是跟我说就行了!
Just ask me!
像卢瑟那样,
Like Luther,
我想和魔鬼共度一晚。
I want to spend a night with the devil.
你不认为他是那个
Do you really think he's the one
在你脚下放下魔鬼的人吗?
who will lay the devil at your feet?
在这个庄严神圣的日子里,我能叫你我的女儿吗?
On this sacred day, may I call you my daughter?
你刚才是以我的名义跟她说话吗?
Did I see you speak to her on my behalf?
她需要被爱的感觉,让她相信你。
She needs to feel loved, convince her.
仆人没有把你的王权宣言演讲稿带给我。
They haven't brought me your royal proclamation speech.
他们不必把稿子带给你
And they won't be bringing it.
为什么?
Why?
因为我已经决定我要说什么了
Because that's what I decided.
您知道这次演讲的重要性吗?
Do you realize the importance of this speech?
是的
Yes!
当我还是一个孩子的时候,我已经开始准备这次演讲了
And I've been preparing for it since childhood.
这个时候您应该相信她
This is a fine occasion for you to trust her.
住口
Stop it.
父亲
Father...
让克里斯蒂娜向您证明
Let Kristina show you
您会因为许多理由而为她感到自豪。
that you have every reason to be proud of her.
好吧
Very well.
我会支持你们为演讲的结果负责的。
I'll hold you both responsible for the consequences.
陛下,我们的女王克里斯蒂娜!
Her majesty, queen Kristina!
多么光芒四射!多么高贵动人!
How radiant and proud she is!
对我们的王国来说,这是意义非凡的一天!
What a marvelous day for our kingdom!
您,克里斯蒂娜,登上王位。
You, Kristina, on the throne.
好!
Yes!
陛下
Your majesty...
我是您谦卑的仆人。
Your humble servant.
马吉斯,我对你这奢华的衣服很不满意。
Magnus, I take umbrage at your splendid attire.
如果陛下愿意的话,我将脱下我全部的衣服。
If your majesty wishes, i shall take everything off.
那我会更加不满。
And I should take umbrage all the more.
请容许我向您介绍皮尔·查特
May I introduce you to monsieur Pierre Chanut,
我们尊贵的法国大使。
France's distinguished ambassador to our country.
陛下
Your majesty.
先生
Monsieur.
尽管在宗教信仰上有所不同
Despite our religious differences,
但瑞典仍会接纳法国,
Sweden accepts France,
这个罗马教会最年长的女儿
the eldest daughter of the church of Rome,
作为我们忠诚的盟友。
as our greatest ally.
我们从神圣的德意志帝国窃取灵魂
We are stealing souls from the holy German empire,
而你们窃取他们的省份。
while you are stealing their provinces.
当两个人有共同的敌人时,那他们做朋友还不容易吗?
确实如此。
我听说你和勒内·笛卡尔是朋友,就是那个哲学家。
是的,我很荣幸和他成为朋友。
你一定得好好给我讲讲有关他的事。
好的。
雅各布
Jakob!
您记得我的弟弟雅各布吗?
You remember my younger brother, Jakob?
有些人说他比我还要英俊。
Some say he's even handsomer than me.
陛下
Your majesty.
这是我的未婚妻,伯爵夫人艾芭·斯芭尔
My fiancée, countess ebba sparre.
陛下
Your majesty.
我们肯定都感到不满意。
We must all take umbrage.
我没有看见我的母亲。
电影精选列表