I have to be professional.
我必须做好我的工作
I have to do my job.
我不能像个傻傻的小姑娘一样到处去求救
I can't go running for help like some silly little girl.
我可以处理的
I can deal with it.
我一向都能处理好这种事
I've always been able to deal with it.
我已经方法用尽了 乔
I've tried everything, Jo.
圣诞节过后 我们就要拍变装的戏了
After Christmas we shoot the disguise scenes.
那又如何
So?
玛尔尼染了头发
Marnie dyes her hair.
希区
Hitch?
希区
Hitch?
她以前也回来过
She came back before.
她以前也离开过吗
She left before?
当她得了癌症时
When she had cancer.
她病得十分严重 但她还是回来了
She was so ill, but she came back.
佩吉 没有她我就没有了方向
Peggy, I'm lost without her.
你该把这话对她说 跟我说没用
You should tell her that, not me.
性♥爱♥对我而言 从来就不那么重要
Sex has never been very important to me.
不过是为了繁衍下一代 你不这么觉得吗
It's for the kids, don't you think?
为了繁衍
For the kids...
和电影情节需要
and the movies.
你看
Oh, look.
今晚可是满月呢
The moon is full tonight.
让我想起了最令我陶醉的关于你的一个幻想
It reminds me of my favorite fantasy about you.
你和我 伫立在我家客厅
You and I are standing together in my living room, at home.
你记得吗
Do you remember?
我们喝着鸡尾酒
When we had cocktails,
月色如水 倾泻入房♥间 笼罩着我们
and the rays of the moon are coming in, enveloping us.
你和我 蒂比
Me and you, Tippi.
闪烁的月光
With the moon...
在你一头金色秀发上跳跃
shining in your beautiful hair.
别说出来
Don't say it.
我爱你
I love you.
不要
No.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我爱你 希区
I love you, Hitch.
你大变样了
That's different.
这不是我
It's not me.
我不喜欢这个样子
I don't like it.
我以为这能缓解一下问题
I thought it would make it easier.
我以为只要我不再是金发...
I thought as soon as I stop being blonde...
可现在我连自己都快迷失了
but now it's like I'm losing me.
别这样
Hey, hey, hey. Don't...
不 没事的
No, it's OK.
我没关系 别对我太温柔
I'll be OK. Just don't be nice to me.
如果你温柔对我 我就会崩溃了
If you're nice to me, I'll fall apart.
你只要告诉我
Just tell me...
告诉我 我还是我自己
just tell me I'm still here.
过来
Come here.
你知道这是什么样的感觉吗 吉姆
Can I tell you what it's like, Jim?
就像是 就像是他想要
It's like...it's like he wants...
他想钻进我的身体里
he wants to get inside me...
钻进我心灵的最深处
all the way inside me
然后抹杀掉我自己
and squeeze me out
让我的一切都消失殆尽
till there's nothing of me left.
直到我的皮囊被他完完全全占据
And he's the one looking out of my eyes.
停
Cut it.
检查
Checking.
起来吧
Come on.
有劳各位了
Thank you very much, everybody.
你和玛吉·史密斯
You're up against Maggie Smith
乌苏拉·安德丝一起被提名为
and Ursula Andress nominated
"最佳新人"了
as one of the Stars of Tomorrow.
祝贺你 蒂比
Congratulations, Tippi!
这可是金球奖啊
The Golden Globes!
干得漂亮 蒂比
Nice job, Tippi!
太棒了 蒂比
Well done, Tippi.
进来
Come in.
有什么能为你效劳的吗
What can I do for you,
最佳新人
Star of Tomorrow?
我想请你给我两天假期
I would like you to give me two days off, please,
我好去纽约参加典礼
so I may attend the ceremony in New York.
树倒猢狲散 困鸟各自飞
Wet rat leaves sinking ship.
这是我三年来第一次开口求你
It's the first time I've asked you for anything in 3 years.
是 你没有直接开口求过我
No, you don't ask straight out.
可是
No, but...
你也没少得过好处 对不对
you've taken plenty, haven't you?
财源广进 名声鹊起
Taken the money, taken the attention.
难道你不觉得是时候回报一下了吗
Don't you think it's time you gave something back?
从现在开始
From now on,
如果我想与你上♥床♥ 你必须随时随地恭候
I want you to make yourself sexually available to me at all times.
不管我要你做什么
Whatever I want you to do,
不管我何时提出要求
whenever I want you to do it,
只有这样才对得起我对你的付出
because I think that's only fair reward given what I've done for you.
所以这就是你一直以来的目的吗
So that's all it ever was.
不
No.
是你一手造成现在的局面
It's all you ever let us be.
蒂比和阿尔弗
Tippi and Alfie.
不
No.
我要提前解除合约
I want out of my contract.
可惜你解除不了 不是吗
Well, you can't get out of it, can you?
没人会请你演戏的
No one will hire you.
再想想你的孩子
And what about your child...
和你在明尼苏达的父母
your parents in Minnesota?
我们会撑下去的
We'll survive.
蒂比·海德莉没有天分
Tippi Hedren didn't have it.
尽管阿尔弗雷德·希区柯克使出了浑身解数
Alfred Hitchcock did his best,
但也激发不出她内在的表演激♥情♥
but she just didn't have the volcano inside.
她的演艺生涯走向穷途末路
Sadly, her career went nowhere.
就在她抛弃了那个
After she parted from the man
一手捧红她的恩人之后
to whom she owed everything.
心如木石
Cold as marble.
不
No.
你一直以来都想错了 希区
No, you had that whole thing the wrong way around, Hitch.
曾有一个活生生的女人在你面前
You took a living, breathing woman
是你把她变成了雕像
and you turned her into a statue.
我觉得那个吻不太合适
I'm not sure about the kiss.
我觉得她不会就那样向他屈服
I don't think she'd give in to him like that.
我刚在想也许我能
I was thinking I could go back
像从前那样多去片场探班
to coming down to the set a bit more often.
你需要我的支持
You could use the support,
尤其是故事架构方面
especially on the story structure,
而我也能借此娱乐
and I could use the entertainment.
你一声招呼没打就走了
You left without a word.
你改主意还来得及 你知道的
You can change your mind, you know.
这是我最后一个镜头
You're watching my last scene.
请回拍摄位置 蒂比
First position, please, Tippi.
好了 全体停手 谢谢
All right, stop the work, please.
开始摄像
Picture up.
全场肃静
Silence on set!
准备
Stand by.
开机
Roll 'em.
录音开始
Speed.
第1场 第1次
Scene one, take one.
记录
Mark.
各就各位
Set.
开拍
Action.
希区
Hitch.
切
Cut it.
切
Cut.
希区与他的金发缪斯此后不曾共事
电影精选列表