It won't suit any of my clothes.
你会有新衣服的
You'll be getting new ones.
还有别涂太多睫毛膏
And not too much mascara.
我想看到一张自然的脸
I want a natural face--
精致 优雅
groomed, ladylike.
在灯光下流光溢彩
A soft glow to reflect the light.
你没有在减肥吧
Not losing weight, are you?
妈妈
Mom!
吃了我
这里真美
Oh, it's beautiful!
如你所见 有一把躺椅
Now as you see, there's a chaise longue...
和几把座椅
and chairs.
你要和另外四名明日之星
Now, you'll be sharing this dressing room
共享这间化妆室
with 4 other young starlets.
她们藏哪儿去了
Now where have they disappeared to,
这些姑娘真淘气
those naughty girls?
我独占这一大间吗
It's all mine?
希区 我真不知该说什么了
Oh, Hitch, I don't know what to say.
只要简单两个字
Just two little words.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有 同意
And yes.
同意来杯香槟
Yes to a glass of champagne.
天哪 我连早饭都还没吃
Oh, Lord, I haven't even had breakfast yet.
那就待会吃
Later, then.
来我家喝杯鸡尾酒吧
Come for cocktails at the house.
我会派车来接你
I'll send a car.
一言为定
It's a date.
蒂比·海德莉
要我为您剥葡萄吗
Shall I peel you a grape?
不用 不过你可以把我的貂皮大衣拿来
No, but you can bring me a mink coat.
蒂比·海德莉
我们不等阿尔玛吗
Shouldn't we wait for Alma?
先敬《群鸟》一杯
Just one for the Birds.
太烈了吗
Dry enough for you?
我应该让你再试一次镜
Should have run another screen test.
让你身处鸡尾酒会
Show you at a cocktail party,
看你喝完一杯马丁尼后会有怎样的表现
see what your acting is like after one of my Martinis.
我会维持原有的表演水平
My acting will be horizontal.
这杯敬我们
Well, here's to us--
水平 垂直 对称
horizontal, vertical, and symmetrical.
敬阿尔弗和蒂比
To Alfie and Tippi.
敬阿尔弗和阿尔玛
To Alfie and Alma.
你们都对我这么好
You've both been so kind.
我觉得自己在过去三个月中学到的
I feel like I've learned more in the past 3 months
比在电影学校学上十年的都要多
than I could have in 10 years of film school.
我觉得我们该为鸟儿们举杯
Well, I think we should drink to birds,
尤其是在我烤箱中的那几只
especially the ones I've got roasting in the oven.
敬电影开拍的第一天
To the first day of principal photography,
还有我的缪斯
and to the girl.
我们的缪斯
Our girl.
不是这个 是另外一个
Not that one. The other one.
把那个拿来
Get that one!
别让雨淋到它
Get it out of the rain!
快擦干
Wipe it off!
它会来我手里吃吗
Will he eat from my hand?
你可以直接问它
Why don't you ask him?
过来 巴迪
Here, Buddy.
巴迪先生 您能和我喝杯茶吗
Mr. Buddy, sir, won't you join me for tea?
巴迪 你太聪明了
Oh, Buddy, that is so clever.
我把它从雏鸟一手养大
I raise him myself from a chick.
同等个头下 乌鸦和鹦鹉
Pound for pound, the raven and the cockatoo
是地球上最聪明的动物
are the cleverest animals on the planet.
我能和这位小姐说会话吗
Can I borrow the lady for a moment?
只要你还送她回来
So long as you bring her back.
我想干♥他♥的活
Now I want his job.
不 你不想的
Oh, no, you don't.
这可怜虫
Poor guy
召集了国内各个州的职业捕鸟人
put out a call to every professional trapper in every state of the union.
每抓到一只鸟给十美元
Offered $10 for every bird that was brought in.
"准备好你的支票本" 他们说
"Get your checkbooks ready," they said--
"我们会用货车运来一大批"
"We'll be bringing them in by the truckload."
你猜运来了多少
Guess how many arrived.
100?
不对
Oh, no.
20?
错
No.
一只也没有 天哪
None. Oh, my gosh.
他只好靠自己 还被罚了400美元
Did it all on his own and got fined $400
因为超出了合法的鸟类抓捕数量
for exceeding the legal limit for trapping birds.
那些人真有意思
Oh, the guys are so funny.
"南塔基特有个年轻人
"There was a young man from Nantucket,
胯下大器能吸吮
who had such a large cock he could suck it,
镜中自赏后♥庭♥花
looked in the glass and saw his own ass
欲操却变断脖人"
and broke his neck trying to fuck it."
你觉得雨会停吗
You think maybe it's drying up?
我们今天下午还拍吗
Will we be shooting this afternoon?
你这乱发可没法拍
Not unless you fix your hair.
他在生我的气
He's angry with me.
他从不生任何人的气
He never gets angry with anyone.
他只是拍片间歇中觉得无聊
He just gets bored in between takes.
好了
There you go.
造型完毕
You're done.
准备好了吗 蒂比
You ready, Tippi?
这边请
This way.
如果你掌控不好时机 我可不会为你改动
I won't change my timings if you get yours wrong,
所以你要注意镜头
so pay attention to the camera.
拍一条吧
Let's go for a take.
各部门准备 这场马上开拍
Stand by, everybody. Going for a take on this one.
开机
Roll it!
开始
Speed.
第130场 第1次
130, take one.
开拍
Action.
开拍
Action!
停 瑞塔
Cut it. Rita.
亲爱的 不是吧
Oh, dear. Oh, no.
你没事吧 没事吧
Are you all right? Are you all right?
你个该死的蠢货
You goddamn idiot.
手上受了一小啄 他就把查理放跑了
One small peck on the hand, and he let Charlie get away.
随他去吧
Let him go.
这幕我们不拍了 你又不喜欢海鸥
We'll lose the scene, and you don't even like gulls.
又怎么了
Now what is it?
吉姆 没有他拍不完这场戏
Jim, we can't finish the scene without him.
吉姆 少做梦了
Jim, for God's sakes.
好吧 好吧
Ok, ok.
抱歉 希区
Sorry, Hitch.
拍摄结束 各位
That's a wrap, everyone!
蒂比 我会把你的日程表送到旅馆
Tippi, I'll drop your schedule off at the motel,
但是你早上要五点半开工 好吗
but the call is 5:30 in the morning, OK?
没问题
All right.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
拜
Bye.
再见 希区
See you later, Hitch.
别担心 亲爱的
Never mind, my dear.
就像电影中说的那样 "明天又是新的一天"
As we say in the movies, "Tomorrow is another day."
来吧 我们去把他逮回来
OK, let's go get him.
来啊 别跑
Come. Come on.
查理 查理
Charlie! Charlie!
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
来 查理
Here, Charlie.
别 别
No, no!
我以为这些鸟都被训练过呢
Thought these birds are trained.
他们居然还想不通我为什么喜欢在
And they wonder why I prefer to be tucked out
温暖舒适的摄影棚里拍戏
warm and safe inside a studio.
电影精选列表