亲爱的 你真不用担心天气
Well, my dear, you really mustn't worry about the weather.
不会有问题的
It won't be a problem.
我们采用钠光系统拍摄
We're working with a sodium light system.
飞鸟数量不足时
I'm using it to double
我用这种方法加倍它们的数目
print the birds when the quantity is too small
或者一次性有太多鸟飞过来 又拍不全
or there's too many trained birds coming in and out of shot.
我们用已拍摄飞鸟的胶片复♥制♥出新鸟影像
We can print over the existing birds-- new ones, you see.
在摄影棚中也可以用同样的方法
And in the studio we can use the same system--
不过是用黄色雾灯
of yellow fog lights, you know.
摄影机拍摄我们指定的颜色图像
The camera picks up any color images we like, you see,
但是背景留黑
but leaves the background black.
放开我
Get off!
蒂比
Tippi?
蒂比
Tippi?
蒂比 怎么了
Tippi, hello.
两天能加工完吗
Process in two days?
办不到
No way.
蒂比
Tippi?
你还好吗
You OK?
希区问你要不要跟他喝一杯
Hitch says, would you like to join him for a drink?
蒂比
Tippi?
蒂比
Tippi!
嗨 希区
Hi, Hitch.
嗨 大家好
Hi, guys.
嗨 希区
Hi, Hitch.
嗨 大家好
Hi, guys.
蒂比·海德莉小姐
"有个来自斯坦布尔的男子很是担心
"A worried young man from Stamboul,
"在自己的阴♥茎♥上发现了红斑
discovered red spots on his tool."
"那个愤世嫉俗的医生对他说 滚出我的诊所
"Said the doctor, a cynic, get out of my clinic,
"蠢货 把那口红印子擦掉就行"
just wipe off that lipstick, you fool."
这笑话不合适讲给淑女听
Not one for the ladies.
当然前提是真正的淑女
Assuming they are ladies, of course.
淑女二字说着简单 践行起来可就困难
I find it's easy to claim but a little difficult to prove.
嗨 希区
Hi, Hitch.
-嗨 大家好 -蒂比
- Hi, guys. - Tippi.
来 蒂比
Ah, Tippi.
把你那迷人的眼睛转向那边 好吗
Now cast your lovely color-coordinated peepers upwards, would you?
抬高一点
Bring it up a bit!
只是模型而已 对吧
It's just a model, right?
一只电线上的机械鸟
A mechanical bird on a wire.
今天的拍摄需要假装
We're all faking it today.
跟我来
Follow me.
再高一点
Higher!
进去
Step inside.
那些海鸥哪去了
Where are those gulls?
仅限"小"人
Room for a small one,
女演员对主教这么说
as the actress said to the bishop.
英国俗语 常用于暗示黄色笑话
今天把近景拍出来就行
Now all we need from you today is the foreground.
就是群鸟攻击电♥话♥亭时你的反应
Your reaction to the birds attacking the phone box.
准备好了吗
You ready to try one?
嗯
Yes.
你不是冷吧
Oh, you're not cold, are you?
看你好像一直在发抖
You seem to be trembling.
在此场景中 海鸥就象征着人
The gulls are the people, you see,
而她才是受困的鸟
and she is the bird.
摄像机 准备
Cameras, stand by.
开始吧
Roll it.
拍一条看看效果
Let's go for a take.
请全场肃静
Silence on set, please!
大伙安静
Quiet, everyone!
开机
Roll 'em.
开始
Speed!
第494场 第1次
494, take one.
各就各位
Set.
开拍
Action.
蒂比
Tippi!
蒂比
Tippi!
你没事吧
Are you OK?
来 我扶你出来
Come on. Let's get you out of here.
希区柯克先生
你确定那是一场意外吗
Are you sure it was an accident?
我说了我也不知道怎么回事
I told you I don't know how it happened.
拍到好镜头没
Get the shot?
我不是因为
I didn't ask you to come here
担心脸上的伤才找你来的
because I was worried about picking glass out of my face.
电影这一行就是这样
It's just one of those film-business things.
大多数女孩都不会往心里去的
Most girls try not to make it so personal.
我做了十一年的模特
I was a model for 11 years.
早就学会无数种方法
I learned any number of ways to wriggle away
与摄影师周♥旋♥ 可...
from guys with cameras, but...
所以呢
So?
今晚只要跟希区简单喝一杯
Have a quiet drink with Hitch tonight
让他看到你没事就好了
and show him you're OK.
我不能总错过与女儿共享睡前时光
I can't keep missing my daughter's bedtime.
就一杯 蒂比
One drink, Tippi.
能有什么坏处
Where's the harm?
她会没事的
She'll be fine.
可能就是有点累了
Maybe a little tired.
她很期待跟你喝一杯
Looking forward to that drink.
希区
Hitch?
怎么了
What's the matter?
今天有没有拍到能用的镜头
Did you get some shots you can use today?
拍到很多
Plenty.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以我们现在喝酒庆祝吗
Is that why we're celebrating?
与你共度的大多时光
Oh, I celebrate most days
我都会庆祝 亲爱的
I spend with you, my dear,
不过今天除外
but not today.
我收到了一封王妃殿下的来信
I've received a letter from Her Serene Highness.
指主演《后窗》等希区柯克经典悬念电影的格蕾丝·凯利
该演员当时已嫁给摩纳哥王子
请坐吧 亲爱的
Please, do sit down, my dear.
在那边摆弄东西不累吗
Your fidgeting is exhausting.
格蕾丝王妃看来是没法压下身段
Princess Grace will not, after all, be descending from heaven
格蕾丝曾希望出演该片 但由于遭到摩纳哥人♥民♥反对
只好放弃电影事业
来演我的《玛尔尼》了
to play my Marnie.
希区
Oh, Hitch.
太遗憾了
I'm so sorry.
我会再找一个金发女郎的
I'll get another blonde.
怎么比得上格蕾丝·凯利
Not like Grace Kelly.
你具备她全部的特质 但比她更优秀
You have everything she has and more.
我们来讨论一下明天的戏吧
So shall we discuss tomorrow's scenes?
我一直在想梅兰妮走上阁楼这场戏
I've been thinking of when Melanie goes up to the attic
满是怒鸟的阁楼
filled with birds.
她怎么会独自走到阁楼去
Why does she go up there on her own?
因为我想让她这么做
Because I want her to.
想一想 当时她脸上
Now, what expression
应该是什么样的表情
do we think she has on her face?
我觉得她是怀着
I think she goes up there
自我牺牲的精神上去的
in a spirit of self-sacrifice.
把自己献祭给群鸟 明白吗
She gives herself to the birds, do you see?
"这都是我的错
"This is all my fault.
"一切都毁了 都是我的错"
Everything is ruined, and it's all my fault."
"一切都毁了 都是我的错"
"Everything is ruined, and it's all my fault."
没问题 我是个女人
Sure. I'm a woman.
这句话对我来说再容易不过
I can do that standing on my head.
有你还要什么格蕾丝·凯利
Who needs Grace Kelly?
很好
Good.
一些
Some...
一些睡前故事
some bedtime reading.
我的下一部电影
电影精选列表