金发美女是最理想的谋杀对象
她们就像洁白的雪地 让血色足迹暴露无遗
阿尔弗雷德·希区柯克
我想到一场爱情戏 两个人的脑袋
I've got an idea for the love scene, where the two heads
先是彼此分开 然后逐渐靠到一起
will start apart and then gradually come together.
一个快速平扫 从一张脸到另一张
A quick pan, do you see, from one face to the other,
使用快速追镜法
whipping the camera.
爱情戏对你来说并不成问题 对吧
The love scenes aren't really your problem, are they?
只要那些笨蛋别总问个不停
Not if the morons are still asking,
"为什么鸟类会发动攻击"
"Why do the birds attack?"
希区
Hitch...
我喜欢她的笑容
I like her smile.
叫她来试镜吗
Call her in?
金发缪斯
14-19片场入口
早上好 女士 通行证
Good morning, ma'am. Pass?
请往那边开
Right over there.
你想要恐怖一点是吧
You do want it scary?
我可不希望观众无动于衷
I don't want a dry seat in the house.
得需要一些更大的鸟儿
Gonna need some bigger birds.
埃文 汇报一下剧情进度
Evan, tell me the story so far.
故事发生在海边 波德加湾
So we're on the coast, Bodega Bay,
风景秀丽 有些偏僻
beautiful but kind of remote,
在这种地方一来陌生人就会被注意到
the kind of place where folks notice a stranger.
一个陌生的女人来到城中
A woman arrives, new in town,
当群鸟发动攻击时
and when the birds attack,
全是她的错
it's her fault.
此时我们点出
And that's when we reveal
那是她第一天来给当地孩子上课
it's her first day teaching the local kids.
上课
Teaching?
鸟群攻击了孩子们
The birds attack the kids.
是谁给我们发工资的 埃文
Who pays our wages, Evan?
电影公♥司♥啊
The studio.
是观众
The audience.
那些想要寻求认同感的人
Who wants someone to identify with.
那些期待被魅惑的人
Who want glamour.
我们刚进正题 他就把我赶出来了
We just got going, and he threw me out.
正午十二点
Stroke of noon.
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
下一位 请进
Next, please.
现在城中所有的金发女郎
Right now, every blonde in town
都受邀和他吃午餐
can get a lunch.
蒂比·海德莉小姐
Miss Tippi Hedren.
您好 希区柯克先生
How do you do, Mr. Hitchcock?
你可以叫我希区
Won't you call me Hitch?
你真是享受优待
You're privileged.
佩吉 大家都叫我希区
Peggy, everyone calls me Hitch.
才不是呢
They do not.
他们没这个胆
They wouldn't dare.
海德莉小姐
Miss Hedren...
未婚吗
Not married?
离婚了
Divorced.
我们当时都太年轻
We were very young...
我觉得彼得本该多积累点恋爱经验
and I guess, well, Peter should have dated a few more girls
再决定跟我结婚
before we were married.
你的珍珠项链不太合适
Not sure about those pearls.
大颗珍珠跟你这午后暖色衣服不搭
Too large for the afternoon color of your clothes.
你愿意与我共进午餐吗
Would you join me for lunch?
荣幸之至
I'd be delighted.
你是天生的金发吗
Are you a natural blonde?
我们家是瑞典人
My family is Swedish.
你的举止也很优雅
And you move well.
我19岁开始做模特
I've been modeling since I was 19 years old.
现在你想做演员了吗
Now you fancy yourself an actress?
是你们找的我 希区...先生
Your people called me, Mr...Hitch.
是的 他们给我带来很多女人
Yes, well, they bring me lots of women.
招募众多 但是 入选者寥寥
Many are called, you see, but few are chosen.
这瓶产自加州的黑比诺葡萄酒相当不错
Now, this is a very fine Californian pinot noir.
它的名字叫做 "心碎葡萄"
It's called the "Heartbreak Grape."
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
在所有用于酿酒的葡萄中
Of all the grapes used to make wine,
这种是最为娇弱的
these are the most fragile.
它皮质非常之薄
It has a very thin skin,
极易发生病变 霉变
prone to disease, mold,
以及酿酒过程中常见的腐♥败♥或病毒侵蚀
every kind of rot and virus known to the vintner's art.
种植黑比诺跟拍电影有点儿像
So growing pinot noir is a bit like making a movie--
保证心碎
heartbreak guaranteed.
没人告诉我要过来见的人是谁
Nobody would tell me who I was coming to see.
我只是接到了电♥话♥
I just got this call, and...
但是知道是您后我激动不已
but I'm just so thrilled that it's you.
"碧水绰立佳人姿
"There was a young lady of Trent,
"玲珑璇玑巧心思
"Who said she knew what it meant.
"玉露琼浆易相醉
"When he asked her to dine,
"独居男子欲诱之
private room, lots of wine,
"心下了然明如镜
"She knew, oh, she knew,
"翩然赴约意无辞"
but she went."
保证心碎
Heartbreak guaranteed.
蒂比
Hey, Tippi!
宝贝儿
Hi, honey.
试镜的结果如何
So, what was it like?
你看妈咪的新发型怎么样
What do you think of Mommy's new hair?
很漂亮
It's nice.
蒂比 快跟我讲讲
Tippi, tell me.
堪比地狱
It was hell.
天哪 我就知道
Oh, Lord. I knew it.
午餐品了美酒
Ah, wine for lunch,
制片公♥司♥一日游
a tour of the studio,
一堆人对着我的新发型大惊小怪
a bunch of people coming to make a fuss about my new hair.
你真轻佻
Oh, you minx.
希区柯克先生是一位十足的英国绅士
Mr. Hitchcock was a perfect English gentleman.
快点啦 妈妈
Come on, Mom.
不准拍沐浴镜头哦
Just no shower scenes, OK?
把头抬起来
Lift your head up.
抬头
Head up.
就是这样 现在侧面
That's it. Now in profile.
抬头
Head up.
蒂比
Tippi.
蒂比这名怎么来的
"Tippi"-- what is that?
是瑞典名昵称
It's a Swedish nickname.
真的吗
Oh, really?
正名叫什么
What for?
图珀莎
For "Tupsa."
你可以再说一遍吗
Would you say that again, please?
图珀莎
Tupsa.
图珀莎
"Tupsa."
那是个解剖学术语吗
It's an anatomical term, is it?
什么意思
Meaning what?
"小姑娘"
"Little girl,"
在瑞典语里
in Swedish.
很好
All right.
走到壁炉那边去
Move up to the fireplace.
很好 朝着壁炉走
That's it. All the way to the fireplace.
再来一次 走回来 亲爱的
Back again. Come back, my dear.
很好 现在多露出一点肩膀
Good. Let's see a bit more shoulder.
把披肩拿掉
Drop the stole.
很好
That's good.
走到沙发上的马丁那里
Move over to Martin on the sofa.
摆臀的力度再大一些
Bit of a sway to your hips.
再大一些
A bit more.
就是这样
That's it.
好
Right.
现在去依偎着他
Now drape yourself around him.
快啊 你又不是没依偎过男人
电影精选列表