Have you seen your mother yet? Does she know you're back?
我没有回来
I'm not back.
而且你从什么时候起开始关心我妈妈了
And since when do you care about my mother?
看来你不再和那些疯子混在一起了
Looks like you stopped running with those freaks.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你没钱了
Are you short on funds?
我不想要你的任何东西
I don't need anything from you.
嗯
Hmm.
我只是来问你一个问题
I just came to ask you a question.
你跑这么远到这家酒店...
You came all the way down here to this hotel...
还有我公♥司♥的峰会上...
and my company's summit...
就为了问我一个问题
to ask me a question.
说吧
Shoot.
你知道强尼?珀金斯死于脑瘤吗
Did you know that Johnny Perkins died from brain tumors?
强尼?珀金斯到底是谁
Who the hell is Johnny Perkins?
他死于癌症
He died from cancer
因为他家的水里全是砒霜
because the water in his house was filled with arsenic.
嗯...
Um...
他才四岁
He was four.
他住在安布勒
And he lived in Ambler.
这算什么
What is this?
这算身心教育的一部分还是什么
Is this part of some rehab or something?
就因为你做的事...
A lot of people have been hurt...
许多人都受到了伤害
because of what you've done.
我只是想听你大声说出这句话
I just need to hear you say it out loud.
我不和你玩这种游戏
I'm not playing this game with you.
你知道他们是怎么说负负不会得正的吗
You know how they say two wrongs don't make a right?
我想说 说种话的人肯定以前没受过委屈
I'd say whoever said that has never been wronged before.
坐下
Sit.
救命 快叫救护车
Help! Someone call an ambulance!
我是个医生 我能帮上忙
I'm a doctor! I can help!
这些鱼怎么了
What's wrong with the fish?
鱼没有问题
Nothing is wrong with the fish.
它们会死就因为你们污染了水源
They're dying because you poisoned the water.
这也太过了
This has gone on far enough.
我们已经听够了
We've had enough of this.
现在是258
It's 2:58.
差不多是时候了 下水吧
It's almost time to get in.
我不明白
I don't understand.
很简单 真的
It's pretty simple, really.
你们污染这条小溪 还有其他河流湖泊 并从中牟利
You make your living by poisoning this creek and other rivers and lakes.
你们躲在封闭的社区里 上着高尔夫课程
You separate yourselves in gated communities with golf courses
远离这个你在摧毁的世界
from the world you're destroying.
远离那些没钱搬离
From the families who cannot afford
这条小溪附近的家庭
to move away from this creek.
远离那些没钱治疗子女癌症而只能看着他们死去的父母
Or from the cancer their children are dying of.
你们创造了这些有毒的化学物品 从中牟利...
You create for a living...
而这些化学物会比我们所有人都活得久 但你们却无动于衷
toxic chemicals that will outlive us all and feel nothing.
但今天 你们会感觉到一些东西
But tonight, you will feel something.
脱衣服
Strip.
理智一点 你在威胁我们的生命
Be reasonable. You're threatening our lives.
你是这家公♥司♥的首席执行官
You're the CEO of this company.
那你在威胁多少人的生命
How many lives are you threatening?
哼
Huh?
我们现在不能下水
We can't go in there right now.
为什么
Why?
你们为什么不能下水 3点会发生什么
Why can't you go in there? What happens at three?
脱了你们的衣服 不然我来帮你们脱
Take off your clothes or I will do it for you.
我们可以给你们钱
We could pay you.
来清理这条小溪 你们想用这些钱做什么都可以
We could pay you to have it cleaned up, whatever you want.
告诉她真♥相♥
Just tell her the truth.
闭嘴 萨拉
Shut up, Sarah.
是时候下水了
It's time to get in.
我们可以给钱
We can pay you!
够了 伊兹
That's enough! Izzy!
萨拉 退后
Sarah, back off!
我过去不知道
I didn't know!
你知道的
You did!
你知道的 只不过假装不知道会更好受
You did know! It's just easier to pretend you didn't!
到水里去
Get in the water!
好吧 好吧 没错 没错 我们处理了煤矿
All right, okay, yes! Yes, we treat the coal!
我们处理了煤矿 这样燃烧效率就更高
We treat the coal because it burns more efficiently!
没错 我们是干了
Yes, we do!
我们把料浆倒进水里 因为这些料浆总要有地方去处理
And we dump the slurry in the river because it has to go someplace!
人们需要为他们的家庭供电
People need power for their homes!
进水里去
Get in the water!
她都说了 我们达到目的了 我们达到目的了
She said it! We made our point! We made our point!
老天救救我吧
God help me.
我不知道怎么就成这样了
I don't know how it got this far.
对不起 凯蒂
I'm sorry, Katie.
真的
I'm so...
对不起
sorry.
条子 快走
Pigs! Let's go!
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
伊兹 我们得走了
Izzy, we have to go!
快走
Get off!
放开我
Let me go!
别动
Freeze!
-上摩托车 -放开我
-Get on the bike! -Let me go!
上摩托车
Get on the bike!
好了 我们到了
Okay, we're here.
伊兹 我们到了
Izzy, we're here.
伊兹
Izzy?
医生 医生 把桌子腾出来
Doc! Doc! Clear the table.
快去叫医生 把桌子腾出来
Somebody get Doc! Clear the table!
她中枪了
She's been shot.
伤口在哪里
Where's the wound?
背上
In the back.
-我们要盏灯 -我去拿
-We need a light. -I'll get it.
我需要圣母玛利亚面具 我给你看过的那个
I need a BMV mask. The one I showed you.
在我房♥间里 我要酒精
It's in my room. And I need alcohol.
-还有盐 -去拿盐
-And salt! -Get salt.
我需要把她的裙子剪开 我们把她翻过来吧
I need to cut her dress away. Can we flip her?
放松
Easy.
好了 把她翻回来
Okay, roll her back.
我需要在她的腹部开刀
I need to get to her abdomen.
把那里的衣服剪掉
Cut that cloth away.
来 呼吸
I want you to breathe.
呼吸
Just breathe.
保持呼吸 保持呼吸
Keep breathing. Keep breathing.
当她平静下来 你就把面具盖在她的脸上
When she's out, I want you to put the mask over her face.
正常地呼吸
Regular breaths.
-她平静了 -你做得好
-She's out. -You got it.
挤下去 全力挤压
Squeeze that. Full compression.
大伙儿 他需要集中精力 先出去吧
Guys, he needs to focus. Get out, get out.
你没事吧
You okay?
给我
Give it to me.
给我
Give it to me.
告诉我该怎么做
Tell me what to do.
给她吧
Give it to her.
过来 涂在手上和胳膊上
Come here. Put it over your arms.
好 拿着手术刀
Okay, scalpel.
你要切一个零点二五英寸深的口子
You need to make an incision a quarter-inch deep...
长二点五英寸
and two and a half inches across.
-从这切吗 -对
-Starting here? -Yeah.
很好
Good. Okay.
你得切开肌肉组织 所以得切深点
You'll have to go through the muscle tissue, so you have to go deeper.
沿着刚才切的
Go along the same line.
好 夹紧那里
Okay, just clamp that.
往下点 然后夹上
电影精选列表