你可以很安逸 反正不是你家...
It's easy when it's not your home...
很安逸 反正不是你的生活
easy when it's not your life.
不是你的住处
The place where you sleep.
你的孩子 你的妻子
Your kids, your wife.
但如果这是你的过错...
But when it's your fault...
晚上就不该睡得那么安逸了吧
it shouldn't be so easy to sleep at night.
尤其当我们知道了你住哪儿
Especially when we know where you live.
巴里?雷德蒙 洛勒斯石油首席执行官
Barry Redmond, CEO of Lorex Oil.
汉普顿东区 26♥4♥1石河街
26♥4♥1 River Rock Road, East Hampton.
你往大西洋里倾倒了1500万桶原油
You dumped fifteen million barrels of crude into the Atlantic.
我们不管你是多有钱
We don't care how rich you are.
我们要让一切有罪的人
We want all those who are guilty
体验他们的罪行所带来的恐惧
to experience the terror of their crimes.
因为不应该让谋杀犯这么容易就逍遥法外
Because it shouldn't be so easy to get away with murder.
欺骗我们...我们会欺骗你
Lie to us... we'll lie to you.
监视我们...我们会监视你
Spy on us... we'll spy on you.
毒害我们的生存环境...
Poison our habitat...
我们会毒害你家
we'll poison yours.
我们是"东方" 一切才刚刚开始
We are The East and this is just the beginning.
在未来六个月里...
We will counterattack three corporations...
我们将会反击三家导致全球恐怖的公♥司♥
in the next six months for their worldwide terrorism.
东 方
不管今天结果如何 对我来说你都是赢家
No matter what happens today, you're still a winner to me.
只有拿到了我才是赢家
I'm only a winner if I get it.
你的神秘任务
Your mysterious assignment.
我感觉你在联邦调查局工作那会儿 我对你了解更多些
I think I knew more about you when you worked for the FBI.
下班后克莱德酒吧见 一起看比赛
Want to meet at Clyde's after work and watch the game?
说定了
You're on.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
为国家的首都服务
Serving the nation's capital,
您现在收听的是华盛顿...
you're listening to Washington D.C.'s...
基♥督♥教第一电台
premier Christian radio.
你好 简 很高兴见到你
Hello, Jane. Good to see you.
早上好
Good morning.
希勒?布鲁德2013招新名单
简
Jane?
莎伦在里面等你了
Sharon's ready for you.
是你的话会选谁
Who would you choose?
选我
Me.
因为没人想得到
I'm unexpected.
出其不意才是最重要的优势
Being unexpected is the only advantage that matters.
可你选了汤姆
But you chose Tom.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
你最后面试他
He's your last interview.
你让我想起了自己年轻的时候
You remind me of myself at your age.
太过聪明有时候不是什么好事
Smart enough for it to be a disadvantage.
你到目前为止还没失败过...基本没有
You haven't failed at anything yet... not really.
那种傲慢很危险 很容易被他们察觉
That kind of arrogance is dangerous. They'd smell it on you.
我潜心研究这个领域九个月了
I've been researching this field exclusively for nine months.
小时候养过金鱼吗
You had a goldfish as a kid?
什么
Hmm?
-当然 -嗯 还记得把它带回家吗
-Sure. -Mmm. You remember taking it home?
你得让塑料袋浮在鱼缸里...
You had to float the bag in the aquarium...
然后一点点把水放进去
gradually letting the water in little by little,
这样鱼才会适应
so the fish can adjust.
好吧
Okay.
别一早就显出你的傲慢
Don't follow your ego out of the bag early.
人就是那么死的
That's how you end up dead.
我把最中意的放在中间
You put your first choice in the middle.
因为放在最后大家都想得到
Because to put it last is expected.
问问你的医生 看看迪诺鑫是否适合你
Talk to your doctor to see if Denoxin is right for you.
记得咨♥询♥免费试用的机会
Be sure to ask about the free trial offer.
石油巨头 巴里?雷德蒙
Oil tycoon Barry Redmond
这位高调的首席执行官
is the latest high-profile CEO
是生态恐怖集团"东方"的最新目标
to be targeted by the eco-terrorist group, The East.
雷德蒙宣称他在调查期间
Redmond announced he is taking a leave of absence
将休假陪伴家人
to spend time with his family, pending the investigation.
边境银行
"东方" 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥还是恶作剧 生态恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的说辞
无政♥府♥人员原油袭击的恐怖视频 生态恐♥怖♥主♥义♥浪潮
新兴国内恐♥怖♥主♥义♥ "东方"
欢迎来到华盛顿杜勒斯国际机场
Welcome to Washington Dulles International Airport.
我在想 等你从迪拜回来以后...
Um, I was thinking maybe when you get back from Dubai...
也许我们...
maybe you and I...
提姆
Tim?
可不可以等我先过了这关
Can we just see if I can pull this off first?
好的
Yeah.
我会想你的
I'm going to miss you.
到了发短♥信♥
Text me when you land?
这是最后一次呼叫登机
This is the final boarding call
前往迪拜的阿联酋2046号♥航♥班♥...
for Emirates flight 2046 to Dubai...
登机口为D-30
at gate D-30.
前往迪拜的阿联酋2046航♥班♥最后一次呼叫登机
Final boarding call for flight 2046 to Dubai.
希勒?布鲁德是一家世界顶级的...
Hiller Brood is the top...
私人情报公♥司♥
private intelligence firm in the world.
反企业的恐♥怖♥主♥义♥关键看风险
Anti-corporate terrorism is all about risk.
我们的职责就是为您评估这个风险
Our job is to assess that risk for you.
您要对付的是只苍蝇吗
Are you dealing with a fly?
无伤大雅 容易解决
It's harmless, easily swatted.
或者是蚊子
Or is it a mosquito?
它会吸血吗
Can it draw blood?
还是...黑寡妇蜘蛛
Or... is the threat the black widow?
送你进医院 让你的股票崩♥盘♥
Sending you to the hospital, crashing your stock.
拿苍蝇来说吧 你们可以内部解决
Let's say it's a fly. You deal with it internally.
蚊子的话 我们派特工过去
Mosquito, our operative handles it
消除威胁
neutralizing the threat.
现在...
Now...
如果是黑寡妇蜘蛛...
if it's the black widow...
我们就要想一下了
we'll have to see.
我们可以撤回特工
We can extract our operative,
转而联络联邦调查局 办事不留痕迹
liaise with the FBI and leave no trace.
先生们 我们在32个国家都有组织
Gentlemen, we are in thirty-two countries,
保护着你们的名声
protecting your good names.
这就是我们的名字不被
Which is why it is essential
众人所知的重要性
very few have ever heard of ours.
请赐予我力量 顺利完成任务
Please give me the strength to do well.
千万别傲慢
To not be arrogant.
但绝不软弱
But to not be weak.
阿门
Amen.
嗨 报到
Hi. Checking in.
你在哪
Where are you?
德拉华海岸州立公园 我在这睡了几晚
Delaware Seashore State Park. I've been sleeping here a couple of nights.
你怎么去那的
How'd you get there?
分类信息网上找人拼的车
Rideshares off Craigslist.
很聪明 有什么发现吗
Smart. Any luck?
没有 还在找信心 在和辍学的
No. Building confidence. Meeting dropouts,
反文化的 不消费者们打交道
counterculture types, freegans.
玩得开心
Have fun.
发给你的照片 有匹配的吗
You get any matches on the pictures I sent you?
毫无头绪
Just dead ends.
若果这些孩子里有"东方"的人 他们
If any of these kids are part of The East, someone's been
网上的踪迹已经有人在跟踪了
covering their online footprint.
我从没接触过这么复杂的人
I haven't met anyone even close to that sophisticated.
特雷弗?兰登呢
What about Trevor Landen?
参加了一年破坏滑雪胜地的活动
Served a year for ski resort vandalism.
他的脸书还加了卡特琳娜无政♥府♥者的厨房♥
Facebook links him to the Katrina Anarchist Kitchen.
噢
Oh.
我昨晚又见到了他了
I saw him again last night.
他提到要搭车去匹兹堡
He mentioned hopping to Pittsburgh.
我这就去调查他
I'll check him out.
反企业激进组织一开始只是一些
Anti-corporate activism initially surfaced
像"地球第一"这样的组织...
with groups like Earth First!...
但现在的组织愈来愈极端 比如"东方"...
but now more radical cells, like The East...
电影精选列表