你要干什么
What are you doing?
我要搭便车
I'm going to hitch a ride.
我不能让你一个人离开
I can't let you leave on your own.
卢卡会开车送你回接你来的地方
Luca will drive you back to wherever he picked you up.
走之前过来拿些吃的
Come get something to eat before you go.
那样你就可以拿我给你的追随者们当反面教材了
So you can keep making an example of me to your followers?
我没有什么追随者
I have no followers.
我觉得你们都讲得很明白了
Well, I think you all made your point.
真的
Really?
你觉得我们看出了什么
What do you think we figured out?
看出我自私
That I'm selfish.
或许这是你自己臆测的
Maybe that's what you figured out.
为什么自以为是的正义感总是跟...
Why does self-righteousness always go hand-in-hand...
抵抗运动相伴相生
with resistance movements?
我不知道
I don't know.
我听说你有麻烦
I hear you got in some kind of trouble.
我自己能解决
I can handle myself.
那来这儿干什么
So why come here?
我受伤了 这儿有医生
I was hurt. There was a doctor.
现在你好多了
And now you're better.
那你也该走了
So you should go.
你反正也不会喜欢那边的东西的
You wouldn't like what you find here anyway.
什么
What?
我说 你反正也不会喜欢那边的东西的
I said, you wouldn't like what you find here, anyway.
为什么
Why is that?
因为那边没路了
Because this is the end of the road.
没有藏身之处
There's nowhere to hide.
而你觉得我不够强硬去面对真♥相♥
And I'm not tough enough for the truth.
不 我觉得你的心不够软
No. I think you're not soft enough for it.
不该站在路边的
No one should be by the road.
她说得对
She's right.
咱们回去吧
Let's go back inside.
她不行
Not her.
她是谁
Who is she?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是莎拉
I'm Sarah.
你又是谁
Who are you?
-开车送她走 -伊兹
-Drive her back. -Izzy.
她为了我挨了一拳 还甩掉了个条子
She took a punch for me today and fought off a bull.
我们什么时候开始对逃犯也拒之门外了
Since when do we turn away outlaws?
两个晚上
Two nights.
就这样
That's it.
来搭把手
Can we get a hand?
在树林里被开枪打死的
Found her shot dead in the woods.
纯粹为了刺♥激♥
Thrill kill.
白♥痴♥
Idiots.
对她致敬的最佳方式 就是不要浪费掉她
The best way to honor her is to not let her go to waste.
你可以来扒内脏
You can remove the innards.
沿着这儿切下去
Cut along here.
慢慢地
Slow.
慢慢地
Slow.
慢点儿
Slowly.
靠左边一点
More to the left.
过了
Not that far!
切到肠子了
Intestine got clipped.
你们闻到的不过是粪便
That's just shit you're smelling.
我们的社会无日不在破坏环境
Every day our society abuses the environment.
如何最简单地克制这种痛苦
What's the easiest way to handle that pain?
对此闭口不谈
Never talk about it.
没错儿
Yep.
埋葬恐怖 就当它是假的
To bury the horror, pretend it isn't real.
如果不是 我们就必须有所作为
If it's real, you have to do something.
像这头鹿
Like this deer.
有人伤害了她
Someone hurt her.
是你信任的人 因为...
Someone you trusted, because...
你信任体制 信任政♥府♥ 信任教堂
you trusted the system, trusted the government, trusted the church.
别说下去了
Please stop talking about it.
摸摸她
Feel her.
摸摸她犹存的最后一丝生气
Feel the last of her living parts.
他们要是传着喝怎么办
What if they share?
人们不会传着喝香槟的
People don't share champagne.
-要香槟吗 先生 -我能帮您拿杯子吗
-Champagne, sir? -May I have your glass?
请慢用
Enjoy.
要香槟吗 先生
Champagne, sir?
医生
Doc!
他癫痫发作了
He's having a seizure!
让开
Get away.
医生 我们都在这儿
Doc, we're all here for you.
放松
Relax.
别出声
Don't say another word.
这压力对他的身体负荷太大了
The stress of all this is too much for his system.
要是我们在那边出了这种事怎么办
What if this happens when we're there?
为什么
Why?
我是...
I'm...
卧底
undercover.
你知道如今对恐♥怖♥分♥子♥...
Do you know what happens...
都怎么处置吗
to terrorists these days?
我不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I'm not a terrorist.
终身...
Life...
监禁
in prison.
他醒了
He's back.
他醒了
He's back.
嘿 医生
Hey, Doc.
医生 你还好吗
Doc, are you okay?
坐起来
Sit up.
我知道...
I know...
夏娃...
Eve...
不是你的真名
is not your real name.
没人是用真名的
No one uses their real name.
杰
J
杰
JE
杰西
JES
杰西
JESS
杰西
JESSI
杰西卡
JESSIC
杰西卡
JESSICA
你怎么知道那个名字的
How do you know that name?
我知道...
I know...
很多...
a lot...
关于你的事
about you.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
我们把他扶回去吧 搞定了
Let's get him back inside. We're done.
夏娃哪儿去了
Where's Eve?
别告诉他们 千万别
Don't tell them. Don't.
她去哪儿了
Where did she go?
杰西卡啊
Jessica.
别...
Don't throw...
抛弃一切...
everything away...
因为这些人...
because these people...
使你深信不疑...
have convinced you...
除了他们...
that no one...
没有人...
could love you...
会爱你
but them.
-她去哪儿了 -夏娃
-Where did she go? -Eve!
夏娃 哪怕天塌下来
Eve, you have to stay focused,
你也要注意力集中
even when shit hits the fan.
我去解了个手 别紧张
I had to take a piss. Relax.
夏娃什么意思
What did Eve mean?
我也不清楚 她的行李都不见了
I'm not sure, but her stuff is gone.
我就知道
I knew it.
电影精选列表