它在加速
It's picking up speed.
我在找"东方"标识
I'm looking for The East tag.
我听说"东方"的人去了匹兹堡
I've heard folks from The East hop out in Pittsburgh.
我听说"东方"根本就不存在
I heard The East doesn't exist.
# 说了我不是医生 #
# Said I ain't no doctor #
# 也不是医生的儿子 #
# Ain't no doctor's son #
# 说了我不是医生 #
# Said I ain't no doctor #
# 也不是医生的儿子 #
# Ain't no doctor's son #
# 但我会一直粘着他 #
# But I'll cling to him #
# 直到医生到来 #
# Until the doctor come #
所有人下车 快点
Everybody out! Move it now!
我们走 起来
Let's go! Get up!
快 快 跟上
Move it, move it. Come on.
快 我们走
Move! Let's go!
滚下我的车
Get off my train!
我们走
Let's go.
说的也包括你 你个脏兮兮的变♥态♥
That means you, too, you dirty queer!
哇 哇 哇 我们就走
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. We're moving out.
把脸洗干净
Wipe that off your face.
有话好好说嘛
No one's being violent.
嘿 她是个女孩 你个畜生
Hey, that's a girl, you animal!
管他呢
Who gives a shit?
-你♥他♥妈♥是谁 -我要把你铐到警♥察♥过来
-Who the hell are you? -I'm gonna cuff your ass till the cops get here.
加油 快
Come on, come on.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
站住 你个臭垃圾
Stop, you stinking trash!
快 上车
Come on. Get in.
快 快 开车
Go, go, go.
受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
我能帮你
I can help you.
不 我没事 就是饿了
No, I'm okay. Just hungry.
我知道哪有东西吃
I know a good place to eat.
吃点这个 你需要糖分
Eat these. You need some sugar.
我去下一个里面找找 待在这
I'm going to dive the next one. Stay here.
特雷弗是联邦调查局的
Trevor was a fed.
我一直在跟踪一个联邦特工
I've been following a fed.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
我在一个奇怪的货车里
I'm in some weird van.
你打算怎么做
What are you going to do?
找个酒店 冲个澡
I'm going to check into a hotel. Take a shower.
简
Jane?
我再打给你
Let me call you back.
味道还不错 对吗
They're good, yeah?
让我看下你的手
Let me see that arm.
-没事 我还好 -坚持住
-No, I'm fine. -Hold on.
是翻铁网时弄的吗
Is that from the fence?
你要缝针
You need stitches.
我不能去医院
I can't go to a hospital.
你有手♥机♥吗
Do you have a phone?
你只有9个联♥系♥人
You only have nine numbers.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你想要我们的帮助吗
You want our help?
别...
Don't...
喂
Hello?
莎拉 是你吗
Sarah, are you there?
说点什么吧 宝贝 让我知道你没事
Just say something, honey, so I know you're okay.
狗狗们很想你
The dogs miss you.
好吧 我来说 你听着就行
All right, I'll talk and you can listen.
你不想说话也没关系
You don't have to say anything if you don't want to.
莎拉...
Sarah...
莎拉
Sarah?
你在搞什么 卢卡 我以为你去为计划搜集情报了
What the hell is this, Luca? I thought you were scavenging for the jam.
本来是的 她有点麻烦 伙计
I was. She's in trouble, dude.
不 卢卡 她得离开这
No, Luca, she needs to go.
她需要看医生
She needs to see Doc.
你得先告诉班吉
You should talk to Benji first.
医生
Doc?
这是莎拉 她逃过了警♥察♥ 划了条大口子
This is Sarah. She slipped the cops. She's got a bad gash.
班吉知道吗
Benji know?
坐下
Sit down.
喝点 这玩意能止疼
Drink this. It'll numb the pain.
我没事
I'm okay.
没添加化学药剂 纯植物的
It's no chemical. Purely vegetal.
这是什么
What is that?
万能胶水
Superglue.
看起来不安全啊
That doesn't seem safe.
我在医学院学到的一招儿 绝对安全
It's a trick I learned in med school. It's perfectly safe.
你真是个医生么
You're a real doctor.
呃 算是吧
Uh, sort of.
大多数人不愿意看
Most people don't like to look.
正是不想看 我才要看
I'm looking because I don't want to.
我舅舅也有帕金森症
My uncle has Parkinson's.
这不是帕金森病
That's not Parkinson's.
我参加救援队去肯尼亚期间
I was in Kenya as an aid worker
服用了一种叫迪诺鑫的抗生素
and I took an antibiotic called Denoxin.
出现了副作用
Had an adverse reaction.
跟腱断裂 癫痫 脑损伤
Snapped tendons, seizures, brain damage.
抗生素引起的
From an antibiotic?
你告他们没
Did you sue them?
哦 没有 那些副作用都列在瓶子侧面
Oh, no. Those side effects are listed on the side of the bottle.
他们就是这么强♥奸♥你
That's how they rape you.
在光天化日之下
In broad daylight.
我感觉...我感觉晕晕的 你有水吗
I feel... I feel dizzy. Do you have water?
放轻松就好 别挣扎
Just relax. Don't fight it.
别挣扎
Don't fight it.
别挣扎
Don't fight it.
你闻起来有肥皂味儿
You smell like soap.
我偷偷溜进过一家宾馆
I snuck into a hotel.
我只是负责在这儿看着你
I'm just here to watch you.
我偷偷溜进过一家宾馆
I snuck into a hotel.
你家里有谁聋了
Who's deaf in your family?
家里没有
No one.
是我一起长大的朋友
My friend growing up.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
呃...
Uh...
莎拉啊
Sarah.
嗯 我叫夏娃
Hmm. I'm Eve.
有时候...
Sometimes...
像条流浪狗一样...
living like...
过日子...
a stray dog...
糟透了
sucks.
我们在这儿偷偷住了三个月了 这地方不错
We've been squatting here for three months. It's nice.
班吉不喜欢在一个地方待太久
Benji doesn't like to stay in one place that long.
谁是...
Who's...
班吉啊
Benji?
你会见到他的
You'll meet him.
班吉使我能够说话
Benji made me speak.
他说我以前老是用自己的声音...
He told me I was waking people up...
叫醒别人
with my voice.
你得穿上这个
You have to put this on.
我才不♥穿♥
I'm not wearing that.
你要是想来吃晚饭 那就穿上
If you want to come to dinner, you wear this.
来自亚利桑那州的莎拉?莫斯
Sarah Moss from Arizona.
曾属于办公室一族 如今却四处流浪
Who used to work in an office but is now a traveler.
坐吧
Sit.
既然你是新来的...
Since you're new...
我们会等你先开始
we'll wait till you begin.
我以前从没这样吃过饭
I've never eaten this way before.
请自便 但我们更愿意等你先开始
Do as you wish, but we'd rather wait till you begin.
什么办法都行
There's no wrong way.
电影精选列表