卡罗尔!
Carol! Wait a minute!
卡罗尔! 等一下!
Carol!
卡罗尔!
Carol!
卡罗尔!
Carol, wait here a minute! Don't you touch me!
卡罗尔 等等我啊 别碰我!
Where are you going? I'm leaving!
你要去哪儿啊? 我要走了!
You ain't leaving. I don't need it.
你不能走 那我不要行李了
I don't believe you.
你这人真可恶
One thing goes wrong, and you leave us, man.
出了件小事 你就离开了我们
I don't need you, bitch.
我不需要你了 婊♥子♥
Your stuff, man!
你倒是拿走你的行李啊 !
Stuff!
拿走衣服啊!
Shit, man. You're gonna need your stuff, baby.
妈的 你以后要穿衣服的啊 宝贝
Baby?
宝贝?
Come back for your stuff, man!
回来拿你的行李啊 宝贝!
You need your suitcase.
拿走你的行李箱啊
You need your suitcase, man!
你要拿走你的行李箱啊!
Carol? Carol, yeah, it's me.
卡罗尔? 卡罗尔 是的 是我
Carol. Hello, baby. How you doing?
卡罗尔 嘿 宝贝 你好吗?
Fine, fine, fine.
行行行
She will be.
她会的
We'll... we'll be there.
我们会... 我们会去的
Later on? Sure.
过几天是吗? 可以
'Yes, hello? This is Briggs speaking.'
你好 我是布里格斯
This is Reno.
我是雷诺
'Yes, Reno. What is it?'
“嘿 雷诺 什么事?”
Dalton... I have to speak to you tonight.
道尔顿 今晚我得和你谈谈
There's something very important I have to show you.
我要给你看个很重要的东西
'What, another buffalo?'
“ 不会又是头水牛吧?”
No, not a buffalo.
不 不是水牛
Something different.
这回不一样
Something you're going to like very much.
你会非常喜欢的
'Can't we talk about it up at the gallery tomorrow?'
“我们就不能明天在美术馆谈吗?”
No, this can't wait until tomorrow.
不行 明天太晚了
I have to speak to you about it tonight. You have to come down here tonight.
就今晚 今晚你就得到这来
'Down there? Now? It's the middle of the night.'
“现在就到你这? 现在是半夜啊 ”
This is important.
这很重要
I have to make it up to you for what I showed you today.
我要为我今天给你看的画做出补偿
It's something you're gonna like very much.
你会非常喜欢的
I sent the girls away, so we could look at it... alone.
我把女孩们都打发走了 这样我们就可以一起看 没有人打扰
'Alone? You're all alone, Reno?'
“没有人打扰? 你一个人吗 雷诺
Yes. I'll be alone.
对 我一个人
All night.
整晚都是
Just waiting for you.
就我一个在等你
'Listen...
“听着
'I'll be down, but give me some time to get ready.
“我会来的 不过给我点时间准备
'Is 45 minutes all right?'
“45分钟行吗?”
Sure.
行
Sure.
行
'Maybe I'll bring down a bottle of wine with me.
“我可能还会带上瓶酒
'Wine and bread...'
“酒和面包…”
Bread?
面包?
Bring bread.
带上面包
'45 minutes then.'
“45分钟后见”
Goodbye, Dalton.
再见 道尔顿
Reno? Reno?
雷诺? 雷诺?
Reno?
雷诺?
Reno?
雷诺?
Are you here?
你在这儿吗?
Reno?
雷诺?
Reno? Where are you?
雷诺? 你在哪?
What...? Who's there?
谁...? 谁在那儿?
Who is that?
谁在那?
Reno?
雷诺?
Reno?
雷诺?
Reno...
雷诺
Reno.
雷诺
Now what is this?
你要搞什么名堂?
What do you think you're doing? Reno, put that thing down!
你在干什么? 雷诺 把那东西放下!
Reno.
雷诺
Listen to me, Reno. Don't be a fool!
雷诺 听我的 别干傻事!
This afternoon I was wrong about the buffalo, all right?
今天下午我错怪那幅《水牛》了 行吗?
Reno, please, listen to me.
雷诺 听我解释
Please, listen to me, Reno!
拜托 听我解释 雷诺!
Reno, please! My God!
雷诺 求你了! 老天!
Reno, no!
雷诺 不要!
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Come here, come here, come here. Come here.
过来 过来 过来 过来
Come here. Pammy, come here.
过来 帕梅 过来
I missed you.
我好想你
I missed you, too.
我也好想你
I'm gonna go take a shower, now.
我现在要去洗个澡
Okay. I'll bring the tea to the bedroom.
可以 我把茶带到卧室
Steven, you're not asleep yet, are you?
史蒂文 你还没睡着吧?
Oh, you've kept the bed so warm.
哦 你把床弄得这么暖和
Yeah. Mm.
是的 嗯
Steven... come closer.
史蒂文 靠近点
Steven...
史蒂文
Are you avoiding me now?
你在躲避我吗?
Steven, come here.
史蒂文 过来
Steven...
史蒂文
Oh, Steven...
噢 史蒂文
Steven.
史蒂文
Come here.
过来
'...telling me that I'm not a respectable person in this world.
有人跟我说我在社会上并不值得尊敬
'Excuse me! Am I a respectable person? That's right!
“请问下! 我值得尊敬吗? 肯定值得尊敬!
'Right over here. You got... You got a quarter?
“就在这里 你有... 你有25美分吗?
'I take the... God bless you. God bless you.
“那我拿着吧... 上帝保佑你 上帝保佑你
'Ah, son of a...'
“啊 婊♥子♥养♥的♥……”