Right this way, please.
请这边走
A few days ago, a man was brought to us in a very bad condition.
几天前 一个奄奄一息的人被带到了我们这里
Poor soul, he doesn't know who he is, or where he's from.
可怜的人啊 他不知道自己是谁 也不知道自己来自哪里
Since he's been with us, he's much better.
不过自从他呆在了我们这 身体状况就好了很多
There he is, in the front pew.
他就在那儿 坐在前面的长椅上
What does that have to do with us?
他咋样关我们啥事
Well, Mr. Miller, even though he didn't have any identification,
额 米勒先生 尽管他没有任何证件
he did have a stack of paper with your name and telephone number on it.
但他身上带了一堆纸 上面写着你的名字和电♥话♥号♥码
We thought that you could identify him. Maybe he's a relative.
我们想着你可能认识他 可能他是你的亲戚什么的
What? Mr. Miller! Mr. Miller!
咋了?米勒先生!米勒先生!
What's wrong? Did something happen?
怎么了? 发生什么事了吗?
I don't understand.
我真想不明白
He had your name and your number.
他有你的名字和电♥话♥号♥码啊
Come on. Downtown, man. Step on it.
伙计 去市中心 搞快一点
What happened in there?
那里面到底发生了啥事啊?
Who was that old guy? Craziness.
那个老家伙是谁? 真是疯狂
Who knows? Some fucking degenerate, bum, wino. I don't know.
谁知道呢? 就是个堕落的垃圾 流浪汉 酒鬼罢了 我也不认识
What did he do to you to make you act so crazy?
他对你做了什么啊 让你这么激动?
What did he do? Fucking guy gripped my hand. Touched my hand.
他对我做了什么? 他妈的他把我的手牢牢握住 还摸我的手
You didn't recognize him at all?
你根本不认识他?
Why should I recognize him, man? The nun said it could be a relative.
我怎么就要认识他了啊 修女说他可能是你的亲戚啊
Yeah. For real.
那你感觉可真准呢
You never knew your father.
你就不认识你老爸嘛
Carol, please, darlin', what are you saying?
卡罗尔 拜托 亲爱的 你在说什么?
Nothing, please. Don't even say something like that.
也没什么 就拜托你 别这么说
This guy's some degenerate, some bum, some wino, some nobody.
这家伙就是个堕落之人 流浪汉 酒鬼 无名小卒
That's all. I don't know what the hell we were doing down there in the first place.
他就是这么个人 我也不知道刚才我们在那搞什么飞机
Then why did he have your name and phone number
那为什么他口袋里的一张纸上
on a piece of paper in his pocket?
有你的名字和电♥话♥号♥码?
He probably found it in the garbage while he was looking for his lunch.
他可能是在垃圾堆里找午饭的时候偶然找到的
We're here now.
我们到了
Keep that meter rolling, all right? Just keep that meter rolling.
别熄火可以吗? 让油表继续转
We're here now. Hurry up.
我们到了 你搞快点
She'll be just a second, all right, pal.
她很快就回来 伙计
Whoa, whoa, what are you doing?
喔 喔 你在干嘛?
I'm trying to put the hole here.
我想在这里打个洞
You're gonna kill yourself. Give me this thing, man.
你这样会伤到自己的 把电钻给我
Okay. Wait.
好的 等等
Give me this. Watch, watch, watch.
把这个给我 小心 小心 小心
Okay, get back, get back.
好了 退后 退后
What do you want over here?
你想在门上干什么来着?
I want it right there. Where?
我想在那里打个洞 哪里?
You want to put a hole right here? Yeah.
你想在这里打个洞? 是的
All right. Right there? Okay. Yeah.
懂了 就在这里? 是的 行
No!
不!
I think I want it over there. Over here?
我又想打在那边了 在这里?
On the right side. On this side?
在右边 在这边吗?
All right.
好吧
No! No! I want it over there.
不! 不! 我要洞打在那边
Over here? Mmhm.
在这里? 是的
Okay. Right there? Mmhm.
行 就在那里是吧? 是的
No!
不!
What do you want? I think I want it up there.
你到底想要咋样? 我想把那个洞打在上面
You want it up there?
打在上面吗?
Over here? To the center.
在这里? 中间一点
All right, all right, all right, all right. You're sure?
好吧 好吧 好吧 好吧 你确定了嘛?
Uhhuh. All right.
确定了 行吧
Look at this.
看看这个新闻
"Ernesto Williams, a 50-year-old truck driver
“埃内斯托·威廉姆斯 一个50岁的卡车司机
"broke down and wept as he talked about his son Lewis,
“当他提及儿子刘易斯时 他崩溃了 泪流满面
"who is accused of hijacking a bus and killing two people.
"他儿子被指控劫持一辆公共汽车并杀害两人
"All his life he's been depressed, always been down.
“他平时一直很沮丧 情绪低落
"He's a very emotional boy."
“整个人非常感性”
I like the .44 killer better.
我更喜欢.44(麦格农手♥枪♥)杀手的故事
Oh, God. Listen to this.
哦 天哪 听听这个
"Mrs. Patricia Adams of Queens village gave her poodle a bath,
“皇后村的帕特里夏·亚当斯太太给她的贵宾狗洗了个澡
"and being late for a beauty parlor appointment,
“去美容院还迟到了
"placed the dog in a microwave oven to dry it off.
“她把狗放在微波炉里烘干
"When she turned the oven on, the poodle exploded.
当她打开微波炉时 那只贵宾狗血肉四溅
"The woman died of a heart attack."
“然后她就死于了心脏病发作”
Con. Perfect name for him.
康 对他来说真是个完美的名字
Holy Christ, man! What is this?
天哪 伙计! 这是什么?
They send us the bill for Madison Square Garden?
他们寄给我们麦迪逊广场花♥园♥的帐单?
What? Are they kidding me, man?
这什么啊? 他们在开玩笑吗?
How the hell are we supposed to pay this bill? Is it for three months?
我们拿什么来付账啊? 这还是个三个月的账单?
That's the bill for one month.
这是一个月的账单
Christ! What have we got here? A refrigerator, a couple of lights?
上帝啊! 我们这里有什么啊? 就一个冰箱加几盏灯啊
The tele... Oh, man. Telephone.
话... 哦天 还有话费
Oh, no! Houston, Texas. My mother.
哦 不! 德克萨斯 休斯顿 和我妈打的
L.A., look at this: L.A., $1.50, L.A., $2.75.
洛杉矶 再看看这个:洛杉矶 1.50刀 洛杉矶 2.75刀
L.A., $7.50, man. Yeah, they're mine.
洛杉矶 7.5刀 我的天 这些是我打的
You talk to L.A. for two hours and ten minutes, man?
你跟洛杉矶那边的人打了两小时十分钟的电♥话♥ ?
What, are you going out of your mind? What, are you crazy? Holy Christ!
什么啊 你脑子搭错了吗? 这都什么啊 你疯了吗? 天哪!
Philadelphia? My sister.
费城 和我妹打的
Miami. That's mine.
迈阿密 我打的
Trenton, New Jersey. Queens. Man... Wait, Queens is a local call.
新泽西州特伦顿 皇后区 我的天... 等等 皇后区是本地电♥话♥
"Payment of the full amount for telephone service
“请在规定时间内全额支付电♥话♥服务费
"is required by this date to avoid interruption of your outgoing service,
以免影响您的拨号♥服务
"and five days later termination of your incoming service."
若费用没有结清 五天后将终止您的来电接听服务 ”
That's tomorrow. They're gonna come and turn it off tomorrow.
截止日期是明天 他们明天会来终止我们的电♥话♥服务
Turn it off, huh?
终止服务 是吧?
We sell this Buffalo, everything is gonna change.
要是我们卖♥♥掉这幅《水牛》 情况就会大有改观
We're gonna have enough money to do what we want when we want to.
我们就有足够的钱做我们想做的事
We'll be able to get everything we need.
我们就能得到我们想要的一切
First thing I'm gonna get is snakeskin boots.
我要买♥♥的第一件东西就是双蛇皮靴
Oh, yeah, man, we're gonna get lots of clothes.
哦 对 我们要买♥♥很多很多衣物
And get a boat. Buy ourselves some motorcycles.
去弄条船 给自己买♥♥几辆摩托车
And we'll go away. Go to Jamaica.
我们就出去游玩 去牙买♥♥加
Morocco. Go to Nepal.
摩洛哥 去尼泊尔
Wherever we are, man, we're gonna go out every night.
不管去什么地方 我们每晚都要出去玩
You're never gonna know how much I will pay you.
你永远不会知道我会付给你多少钱
'You never knew your father.
“你从来就不认识你父亲
'Who was that guy?'
“那家伙是谁?”
It's not only hate. It's all around you, this city.
不仅仅是仇恨 这个城市 它就在你周围
'You said you never knew your father.'
“你说你不认识你父亲 ”
Now you're gonna see it. What's gonna happen?
现在你就会看到 未来将要发生的事情
Oh, God.
哦 天哪
Reno!
雷诺!
Sorry, I'm late.
对不起 我迟到了
Listen, I have something for you. Yeah? What have you got?
我有点东西给你 你要给我啥?
Come on. Take it.
拿去吧 别磨叽了
Bye.
再见
Hello?
哪位?
Antonio.
安东尼奥
Well, how are you, darling?
你还好吗 亲爱的?
Where've you been, you little devil? I've missed you.
你到哪里去了 小家伙? 我想死你了
Oh, I see.
哦 我懂了
What is it, Bruce?
啥事 布鲁斯?
Well, what you do is you call Lloyds of London,
你要干的事情就是让伦敦的劳埃德
and you have them insure it for $300,000.
给它投保30万美元
Do you think you can do that?
你能做到吗?
Well, good.
嗯 很好
I'm sorry. Listen, I picked you up a little trinket.
我很抱歉 听着 我给你买♥♥了个小饰物
No, no, I'm not gonna tell you what it is.
不 不 我不会告诉你具体是啥
I'll show it to you.
你会知道的
Later.
再过几天
Tonight?
就今晚吗?
Excuse me.
原谅我下
What is it, Bruce?
啥事 布鲁斯?
Oh. Okay, show him right in.
哦 好的 让他进来