哦 老天!
...Roosters!
…雄鸡乐队!
Let's take it from...
让我们从
Are we gonna go to this club or what? In a minute.
我们去不去这个俱乐部 马上
"In a minute." That's what you told me half hour ago.
“马上 ”你半小时前也是这么跟我说的
Come on, this is the first time we're all going out together in months.
拜托 这是我们几个月来第一次一起出去
Yeah, look who we have to go with.
是啊 想想谁要和我们一起去
Well, they were nice enough to give us the tickets.
呃 他们人挺好的吧 还给了我们票
Besides, they're a dynamite band. You'll dig 'em once you hear 'em.
再说 他们那个乐队很燥很燃 你听到就会喜欢上的
Once I hear 'em? I hear that show day and night.
我一听就会喜欢? 我每日每夜都在听他们演奏
It's nothing like hearing 'em in a club.
在俱乐部里听他们唱歌♥感觉很不一样的
Yeah, at least in a club, you can walk out.
是啊 至少在俱乐部里 你可以随时离场
Stop complaining. We're gonna have a good time.
别抱怨了 我们会玩得很开心的
You almost ready? Mmhm.
你准备好了吗? 嗯哼
Hey, toro...
嘿 托罗
Hey, toro!
嘿 托罗!
Tony's so great, the way he dresses up in women's clothes.
托尼穿女装的样子太棒了
He has better things than what we have.
他的服饰比我们的更好
Like silky nightgowns, leather garter belts.
像丝质睡衣啊 皮革吊袜带啊
He makes himself up so beautifully.
他把自己打扮得如此漂亮
I mean, you just don't meet people like that anymore. Anywhere.
你再也见不到那样漂亮的人了 任何地方都见不到
Nope.
不
Hey!
嘿!
Hey, toro.
嘿 托罗
Who you looking at?
你在看谁?
I'll cut your eye out, man!
我要把你的眼睛割下来 伙计!
Oh...
哦
I wouldn't hurt you. I wouldn't hurt you, man.
我不会伤害你的 我不会伤害你的 伙计
Uh-uh. Not you. Never. Love you.
不会是你的 永远不会 爱你
Love you. I love you, I love you, I love you.
爱你 我爱你 我爱你 我爱你
Not you. I love you.
不会是你的 我爱你
Hey, toro!
嘿 托罗!
One, two, three, four!
一 二 三 四!
All right! Thank you! Whoo!
行了! 谢谢大家! 喔!
So, what's this Reno dude that you two live with?
和你俩住在一起的那个雷诺是谁?
Uh, he's an artist, he's a painter.
呃 他是个艺术家 一个画家
Yeah? What, do you all fuck him? Who fucks who? Who fucks what?
是吗? 你们都和他上♥床♥吗? 谁操谁呢?
It's none of your fucking business. "It's none of your fucking business"?
这他妈的不关你的事 “这他妈的不关你的事”?
Well, I'll tell you something that is my business, and that's Tony.
我来告诉你一些我的私事 托尼是我的男人
I don't like you. I don't mind you hanging out listening to the music.
我不喜欢你 我不介意你出去听音乐
That don't bother me. But when you start getting too close to Tony, I get pissed.
我一点也不介意你听音乐 但你太接近托尼了 我就很生气
He's my property, and when you start fucking with my property, I get pissed.
他只属于我一个 要是你和他上♥床♥ 我就会生气
You have a property badge? Yes, I do have a property badge.
你有专属证明吗 有啊 我有证明
And if I see you fucking with Tony too much, I'm gonna fuck with you.
要是我看到你跟托尼搞来搞去 看我不搞死你
Okay, well, you do what you wanna do, I'll do what I wanna do. And...
行了 各人自扫门前雪 莫管他人瓦上霜 然后...
Excuse me. Well, just watch what you wanna do.
借过下 勾引男人前过下脑子
Fucking bitch.
臭婊♥子♥
Get it, get it, yeah.
耶 就这样 就这样
So, how much is Briggs gonna give us for the Buffalo?
布里格斯打算出多少钱买♥♥下《水牛》?
Ah, you bastard.
我♥操♥
Depends on how much he likes it.
这要看他有多喜欢
You mean it depends on how much he likes you.
你的意思是画作的价钱取决于他喜欢你的程度吗
Well, yeah, probably.
嗯 也许吧
You should let him stick it up your ass once.
你应该给他操回屁♥眼♥
Use KY Jelly. It won't hurt.
用润滑剂润滑下 不会痛的
I think that color's good.
我觉得那颜色不错
You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna send you a bill for this.
你知道我要干什么吗? 我给你寄一张账单
A little bit more. Shut up.
再多一点 闭嘴
Two minutes till showtime!
离演出时间还有两分钟!
My shirt!
我的衬衫呢!
Don't you call me a fucking coke...
别他妈再叫我瘾君子了
Fuck you! Give me that.
去你♥妈♥的♥!把那个给我
Here. Come here. Your bag.
就在这里 你过来 你的包
I don't want that. I need somebody's pussy!
我不想要那个 我就要看看别人的逼!
I wanna see somebody's pussy!
我就想看看别人的逼啊!
I want you downstairs...
我要你下楼
I wanna see somebody's pussy!
我想看看别人的逼!
I wanna see somebody's pussy!
我想看看别人的逼!
Let's go.
走吧
Get the drum pad.
去拿鼓垫
Everybody, out!
所有人 出发!
Move, girls!
快走 姑娘们!
Out!
出发!
Come on!
走吧!
All right, ladies and gentlemen, you fucking want this!
好了 女士们先生们 你们肯定会想要这个!
Elvis Presley, eat your heart out now, 'cause we got Tony Coca-Cola!
埃尔维斯·普雷斯利(猫王) 你就羡慕嫉妒恨吧 因为托尼·可口可乐登场了!
Playing a little rock'n'roll with his band, The Roosters.
和他的雄鸡乐队一起 演奏摇滚乐
Hey, Tony, you gonna step now?
嘿 托尼 你准备好表演了吗?
You're gonna step? Come on, you guys, step.
要开燥了吗? 燥起来 伙计们 燥起来
Tony Coca-Cola's gonna sing!
托尼可口可乐要开演了!
How come you're not up front with everybody else?
你为什么不和其他人呆在一起?
'Cause the music's too loud.
声音太重了
What do you mean, the music's too loud? You like your music loud.
声音太重了什么意思吗?你听歌♥不都很大声吗
You play all your records loud.
你听唱片时候声音都这么大
You used to like bars, too.
你以前也喜欢酒吧的啊
Don't you remember how we were?
你忘记我们以前的样子了吗?
We used to sit in the corner, and we used to get really drunk.
我们以前经常坐在角落里 喝得酩酊大醉
We used to walk home laughing and singing.
边唱边笑着走回家去
Reno, look at me.
雷诺 看着我
Where are you now, baby? What's happening to you?
宝贝 你现在在想什么啊?到底怎么了嘛?
Hey, old buddy!
嘿 老伙计!
What are you doing out here tonight?
你今晚在这里干什么?
Night traveler, I see, huh?
当夜行者嘛?
Did you stop by to have a drink with me?
你来看我 是想来和我喝一杯的吗?
Hey, what you got in your hand, mister?
嘿 先生 你手里拿的是什么啊 ?
A drill! Hey, what are you, a fix-it man?
电钻! 嘿 你是干啥工作的啊 修理工吗?
What have you got, bankers' hours? It looks like you're working 12 to 12.
你的工作时间是朝十晚三吗? 但看起来你是从早干到晚的那种啊
I wouldn't want that kind of job.
我可不想要那种工作
I tell you what, there's no job in the world that I know is worth getting out of bed in the morning for.
我告诉你啊 这世上可没有啥值得我早起的工作
And I know something else that's good for jobs that give you a pain in the neck.
我知道个东西 能有效缓解工作带来的脖颈疼痛
This good old warm bottle right here.
就是我手里这个给人温暖的旧酒瓶
Have a drink, buddy...
喝一杯吧 伙计
Come on, mister. Cool it, now. Come on, don't get excited.
拜托 先生 冷静点 拜托 别激动
What have you got, problems or something?
你是遇到什么糟心事了嘛?
What have you got? Problems with your old lady?
你咋了吗? 和你的老婆吵架了?
Ah! I thought so, huh?
啊! 我想想也是哈
She's taking you across the... Giving you a hard time.
她要带你穿过... 让你很不好受
Well, I'll tell you something, I've got the same problem myself, man.
我跟你说 伙计 我自己也有同样的问题
And I got one word of advice for you: I would...
我给你一个建议啊 要是我 我会
What?
什么?
What? New York?
什么? 纽约?
Hi.
你好
Dad...
老爹
I'm getting married, Dad.
我要结婚了 老爹
Dad! I want your blessing, Dad.
老爹! 我要你的祝福 老爹
I want your blessing!
我要你的祝福!
Hm, where's my dad?
老爹人呢?
Daddy!
老爹!
Goddamn!
他妈的!
Pop!
老爹!
Bus! Wait, driver.
公交来了! 稍等下 司机
Driver, take good care of my father.
司机 好好照顾我父亲
Excuse me, sir, you're blocking my entrance to the subway.
对不起 先生 你挡住我进地铁的路了
So I says to him, "Excuse me, but I gotta sleep, know what I mean?"
我回了他句 “对不起 但我得睡觉啊 懂我意思不?”
So, so...
然后 然后
Robbie!
罗比!
What the hell...
我勒个去
Take it easy, take it easy.
别激动 别乱来啊
I'm nothing to you! I saw nothing, I swear to God!
我对你来一文不值啊! 我发誓 我什么也没看见 !
Come on! What the fuck is wrong with you?
拜托!你♥他♥妈♥的脑子搭错了码?
Come on!