Antonio... I'll see you later, okay?
安东尼奥 回头见 好吗?
Ciao.
再见
Reno, Reno, it's good to see you. Good to see you, Dalton.
雷诺 雷诺 很高兴见到你 很高兴见到你 道尔顿
Please, sit down. Thank you very much.
请坐 非常感谢
So... tell me, when am I gonna see it?
所以 ... 告诉我 我什么时候才能见到那幅画?
Just as soon as I finish with it. As soon as it's finished?
我画完后就能看到了 你画完后?
You mean the masterpiece isn't finished yet, Mr. Miller?
你的意思是你的杰作还没画完吗 米勒先生?
Almost. I need another week.
快了 我还需要一个星期
I need a favor from you first, though.
不过 我需要你先帮个忙
I'm gonna need an extra 500.
再给我500刀
$500 now, and two months ago it was $200 for your girlfriend's abortion.
两个月前 你已经要了200刀给女朋友堕胎 现在又要500刀
And three weeks later, it was $150 for extra material costs.
是不是三周后 你又要150刀来支付材料费啊
This'll be the final favor. I just need that 500 to keep the landlord off my back.
这是最后一次要钱了 我只需要500刀 免得房♥东把我赶出去
For Christ's sake. If it isn't one thing with you, it's another, isn't it, Mr. Miller?
我的天 你要不碰上这件破事 要么碰上那件破事 就这么倒霉吗 米勒先生?
Oh, come on, Dalton. It's only $500. This is gonna be my greatest piece.
拜托 道尔顿 我只要500刀 这将是我最棒的作品
Wait till you see it. You'll love it.
你就等着嘛 你会喜欢的
Give me that 500, and I'll give you that painting in one week.
给我500刀 我一周内把那幅画给你
No.
不行
And that's final?
没得商量吗?
That's final, Mr. Miller.
没得商量 米勒先生
Reno!
雷诺!
Reno!
雷诺!
Whoa! Carol!
哇! 卡罗尔!
How did it go today?
今天咋样?
Okay, I'll see you later, baby.
好吧 回头见 宝贝
Okay, Al, here's the rent for one month.
行了 艾尔 这是一个月的租金
That's very good, you know, but you're still one month behind.
很好 但你还差一个月没还
And come Monday, two months behind. What are you gonna do about that?
两个月后的星期一 你打算怎么办?
Don't worry about it. Reno's almost finished with the Buffalo
别担心 雷诺快画完《水牛》了
and as soon as he's done, we'll be able to pay you all the rent that we owe you.
他一画完 我们就可以把欠你的房♥租全部付清
You don't pay up, everything's gonna be out on the street.
要是你不付钱 你所有的东西都会被扔到大街上
Oh, it's not me. You know, I just work for him.
不过扔东西的可不是我 你也知道 我只是他手下一个打工仔
It's the people in the building I worry about.
我担心的是大楼里的人啊
Hey, they're gonna call the marshal.
他们会打电♥话♥给执行官
They'll take all your pretty stuff, and put it out on the street.
把你所有的精致玩意儿都扔到大街上
You're gonna have to sit out there and watch it. People are gonna take it.
你只能坐在门口 眼睁睁看着别人拿走你的东西
Everybody's gonna know you didn't pay the rent.
大家都会知道你没付房♥租
Don't worry. Like I said, the painting's almost finished.
别担心 就像我说的 画快画完了
Worry? I ain't the one that's got to worry.
担心? 要担心的人可不是我啊
You gotta worry.
该担心的人是你们
Where the hell is this?
这是啥地方?
See, they're really good friends of mine,
他们是我特别要好的朋友
and they need a place to rehearse for only one month.
他们需要一个地方来排练乐队 就排练一个月
This place is filthy. Oh, I'll clean it. I love to clean.
这地方很脏哦 哦 我来打扫 我喜欢打扫
No, you don't want this place. It's beautiful!
不 你不会想要这个地方的 这地方很漂亮啊!
It'll cost you a lot of money.
这地方价钱也不菲
How much?
多少?
We'll take it. It's great! Beautiful!
我们就要这里了 这里挺不错的! 很漂亮!
500 a month. Cash.
一个月500英镑 现金支付
Has it got a toilet?
有厕所吗?
You won't make much noise, will you?
你们排练不会太吵吧?
Violins. We're a violin group.
只有小提琴 我们是小提琴乐队
Can anyone tell him? We're a violin group.
有人告诉他吗? 我们是小提琴乐队
The money. Give him the money.
付钱吧 把钱给他
It's finished.
这幅画画完了
And you know we need the money, so why don't you face up to it?
你知道我们需要钱 你为啥就不敢面对现实呢?
Oh, so it's finished? Thank you.
哦 你说画画完了? 那真是谢谢你
It's finished. Since when did you become such an expert on painting?
这幅画画完了 请问你什么时候变成一个绘画专家了?
You're telling me it's finished? What do you know about painting anyway?
你告诉我这幅画画完了? 你懂绘画吗?
Really? What do you know about painting?
真的懂吗? 你对绘画了解多少?
I'll tell you what you know about painting, man. You don't know nothing.
我来告诉你你对绘画的理解 你懂个屁的绘画
You know what you know about?
你清楚自己几斤几两吗?
You know about how to bitch, and how to eat, and how to bitch,
你只知道抱怨 吃饭 然后再抱怨
and how to shit, and how to bitch,
只知道拉屎 只知道报怨
but you don't know nothing about painting, so I'll tell you when it's gonna be done.
你对绘画一窍不通 画作是否完成的解释权在我这
And about the money, man. I don't wanna hear about that money.
还有说到钱 我不想听到任何关于钱的事
It's all you talk about, it's all the other one talks about,
你嘴里全是钱钱钱 其他人也一样
that's all I hear from that fag art dealer uptown,
上城那个同性恋艺术品商人嘴里也全是钱钱钱
and I don't wanna hear it, 'cause the sound of that word drives me crazy!
我不想再听见钱了 因为我听到钱这个词就要抓狂!
You know what I think about money? I'll tell you what I think about money.
你知道我怎么看钱吗? 我来告诉你我对钱的看法
See this? This is what I think about money. This, all right?
看到这个了吗? 这就是我对钱的看法 就这样 知道吗?
It's a gag now. You ready? Throw it up in my face.
它现在不过是堵人嘴的破布 你准备好了吗? 快往我脸上扔钱啊
You've been wanting to say it. Say it! Say how you've been paying the bills.
你憋在心里很久了吧 说啊! 说说你是怎么付账的
How you've been spending your money. How you picked up the rent last month.
你是怎么花钱的 你是怎么还上个月房♥租的
What do you want me to do? Get on my knees? Kiss your feet?
你想要我做什么? 跪下? 吻你的脚吗?
Well, forget it, man, because this place has been here long before you got here,
省省吧 伙计 这地方早在你来之前就有了
and it's gonna be here long after you leave, all right?
你走之后 它还会在这里存在很久 懂吗?
So, don't tell me about money, about painting or when this thing is finished.
所以 不要跟我谈钱 谈画 或者告诉我这件事什么时候完成
I'll tell you when it's gonna get finished.
什么时候结束 我会告诉你的
In fact, you'll be the first to know. I'll come and tell you, man.
事实上 你会是第一个知道的人 我会亲自来告诉你 伙计
I'll come up to you wherever you are. Even if you're sleeping, man.
无论你在哪里 我都会来通知你 即使你睡着了
I'll sneak up to you, man. I'll whisper it in your ear, man.
我会溜到你跟前 在你耳边低语
I'll say, "It's done!"
我会说 “我画完了!”
'Please, let me out.'
“放我出去 ”
Oh, come on.
哦 真没劲
I don't wanna spend another night just sitting around looking at the TV.
我不想再花一个晚上坐着 就这么看电视
We have to. We have no money.
我们只能这么做啊 我们又没钱潇洒
But I thought you got your al... ala... alo... al...
我还以为你拿到了你的al... ala... alo... al...
Alimony. - Al-i-mony check today.
赡养费 你今天得到了赡养费
I did, but I had to pay the rent with it.
是的 但我得用它付房♥租
Never!
不会吧!
We don't have any... drugs.
我们这没有毒品
We don't have any money.
也没有钱
We don't have any dope.
也没有大♥麻♥
I can't take it anymore!
我真受不了了!
Well, why don't you call up one of your friends and go out?
那你为什么不给你的朋友打个电♥话♥ 一起出去玩呢?
Because I don't have any friends.
我没有朋友
Listen, baby, I wanna say something about last night.
听着 亲爱的 我想解释下昨晚的事
I don't know what got into me. But I didn't mean one word of that.
我不知道我当时咋回事 我绝对不是那个意思
Yes, you did. You mean every word of it.
不 你就是那个意思
Ah, come on, now.
哦 现在别生我气了吧
Come on. You know I couldn't say those things to you and mean it.
真的 你知道我不可能对你说那些话还大发雷霆的
You know I wouldn't talk that way to you.
你知道我不会那样跟你说话的
It's just lately... You know how I am when I'm painting.
只是最近 你知道我画画时候的样子
Yeah, you were never like that before.
你以前从没这样过
Yeah, but things were different before.
但以前情况不太一样啊
Got so much more at stake now, man.
现在成功的风险更大了
We got so much riding on this thing here.
我在这幅画上已经孤注一掷
Oh, good. That's the band. I've gotta go.
哦 整挺好 乐队开始排练了 我得走了
Boys, come on, boys. Come on, a little louder, a little louder. Perfect.
男孩们 燥起来 男孩们 燥起来 声音再大点 再大点 完美
Hey, why don't you call your friends down here?
嘿 你为什么不给你楼下的朋友打个电♥话♥?
There's others people living in the building besides them.
除了他们 还有别人住在这栋楼里啊
Why don't you cool it?
你怎么不让他们安静呢?
# 'Cause I'm a fool for you
#因为我为你痴狂
# 'Cause I'm a fool for you
#因为我为你痴狂
# 'Cause I'm a fool for you... #
#因为我为你痴狂#
Who are these clowns, anyway?
这些小丑到底是谁啊?
They're called The Roosters.
他们叫雄鸡乐队
Pam knows the lead singer. Tony Coca-Cola from the club.
帕姆认识主唱 俱乐部出身的托尼·可口可乐
They rented out the sixth floor to rehearse.
房♥东把六楼租给他们排练
Tony Coca-Cola. The Roosters.
托尼·可口可乐 雄鸡乐队
What is that, some kind of fucking joke?
都是些什么蠢比名字?
How did they find out about this place?
他们怎么找来这个地方的?
Pam told them about it
帕姆告诉他们的
They're not gonna be here long.
他们不会在这里待很久的
They really sound good on their album.
他们专辑听起来真挺不错的
An album? These guys have an album?
专辑? 这些人还出过专辑?
What, are you kidding? I'd quit painting in protest.
这是在逗我吗? 我要辍我画笔以示抗♥议♥
Listen, I'm going out where I can get some peace of mind.
我要去一个能让我安心的地方
Change the station.
换个台