And I'll join you.
就算要打他脑袋我也要拿到那份名单。
And I'll get that list if I have to hit him over the head.
请您签字好吗,胡珀先生?
Will you please sign, Mr. Hooper?
我们的朋友希金斯今天早上似乎迟到了一点。
Our friend Higgins seems to be a little late this morning.
可能昨晚喝酒了。
Probably drinking last night.
哦,他只喝了三瓶啤酒。
Oh, he only had three beers.
-你昨天和他在一起?——我……我们……玛丽和乔不,只有汤姆和我。
- You were with him yesterday? - I... We... Mary and Joe No, just Tom and I.
希金斯先生和我去了海滩。
Mr. Higgins and I went to the beach.
他比你先问我,真的。
He asked me before you did, really.
这完全没问题。
That's perfectly all right.
-啊,谁来了?-早上好,伊丽莎白。
- Ah, who have we here? - Good morning, Elizabeth.
早上好,希金斯先生。汤姆。
Good morning, Mr. Higgins. Tom.
-我们今天早上来晚了一点,不是吗?-哦,你也来晚了吗?
- We're a little late this morning, aren't we? - Oh, did you come late, too?
你今天早上来晚了一点。
You are a little late this morning.
-是的,我是。-我能问问为什么吗?
- Yes, I am. - And why, may I ask?
因为我睡过头了。我很累。
Because I overslept. I was tired.
-好吧,这个借口很新颖。-嗯,这是真的。
- Well, that's a novel excuse. - Well, it's true.
-我不喜欢你说话的语气。-我也不喜欢你的。
- I don't like your tone of voice. - I don't like yours, either.
你以为你在跟谁说话?
Who do you think you're talking to?
只是店里的另一个员工。这是所有。
Just another employee in the store. That's all.
而且还是个可怜的家伙。
And a darn poor one at that.
你知道会发生什么吗?你会被解雇的。
Do you know what's going to happen to you? You're going to be fired.
-我要被解雇了?——是的。
- I'm going to be fired? - Yes.
让我告诉你。你会被解雇的。你觉得怎么样?
Let me tell you something. You're going to be fired. How do you like that?
有五双这种高帮鞋在交换中回来了。
Five pairs of these high-tops come back in the exchange.
哈!给我10美元。
Ha! Give me my 10 dollars.
-把他们带进来。-嘿,我的钱呢?
- Bring them in here. - Hey, where's my money?
-你不应该那样做的,汤姆。-为什么?
- You shouldn't have done that, Tom. - Why not?
我有权遵守一般礼节。
I'm entitled to common courtesy.
-事情不是那样的。-你们这些人的问题是你们不相信雇主。
- It doesn't work that way. - The trouble with you people is you have no faith in employers.
我的销♥售♥账簿呢?
Well, where's my sales book?
我很担心他。
I'm worried about him.
伊丽莎白,你知道,你…你过着一种非常受保护的生活。
Elizabeth, you know, you've... you've lead a very sheltered life.
男人并不像他们看上去的那样。
Now, men aren't exactly what they seem to be.
有些男人很好。
Some men are wonderful.
有些人是野兽,比如……嗯,像其他男人一样。
Other men are beasts, like... Well, like other men.
哦,亲爱的。乔会回来的。
Oh, honey. Joe will come back.
不是乔。
It isn't Joe.
我说的是一个特定的派对。
I'm talking about a particular party.
玩弄一个好女人的心。
Who thinks nothing of toying with the heart of a good woman.
你觉得我对胡珀说的话怎么样?
How'd you like what I said to Hooper?
你很勇敢,但也很鲁莽。
You were very brave but foolhardy.
希金斯先生,你能帮我去储藏室吗?
Mr. Higgins, would you be kind enough to assist me in the stockroom?
-有必要吗?-非常必要。
- Is it necessary? - Most necessary.
发生了什么?
Well, what happens?
嗯…这里有很多麻烦。
Uh... there's been a lot of trouble in here.
嗯…每个盒子里都应该有一只右鞋和一只左鞋,最近,当应该有一只右鞋和一只左脚鞋的时候,却出现了一只右鞋和一只右鞋。
Uh... there should be a right shoe and a left shoe in every one of these boxes and lately, there's been a right shoe with a right shoe when there ought to be a right shoe with a left shoe.
那是什么来着?
What's that again?
听着,你只要打开每个盒子看看里面有一只右鞋和一只左鞋。我马上就回来。
Uh, look, you just open every box and see that there's a right shoe and a left shoe in it. I'll be right back.
希金斯先生!
Mr. Higgins!
希金斯先生。
Mr. Higgins.
汤姆!
Tom!
汤姆!
Tom!
汤姆!汤姆,说句话。
Tom! Tom, say something.
说点什么。哦亲爱的。
Say something. Oh dear.
-是希金斯吗?——是的。
- Is this Higgins? - Yes.
-你是琼斯吗?——是的。
- Are you Jones? - Yes.
-他喝醉了。-他不是!
- He's drunk. - He is not!
来吧,你们两个。总经理要见你。向上
Come on, you two. The General Manager wants to see you. Up.
我在哪里?
Where am I?
-你要带我去哪里?-去总经理办公室。
- Where are you taking me? - To the General Manager's office.
他就是这么让人去他办公室的吗?哦!
Is that how he makes people go to his office? Oh!
你一定感觉很好,希金斯先生。
You must feel pretty good, Mr. Higgins.
他们把这些可怜的人都炒了以后,你可能会加薪的。
You'll probably get a raise after they fire all of these poor people.
你是披着羊皮的本尼迪克特·阿诺德。
You Benedict Arnold in sheep's clothing.
我让你看看谁是披着羊皮的本尼迪克特·阿诺德!
I'll show you who's a Benedict Arnold in sheep's clothing!
你看!
You watch!
这就是你履行职责的方式吗?
Is this the way you discharge your responsibility?
你难道不明白你跟人打交道的方式就是导致这里内战的原因吗?
Can't you understand that dealing with people the way you do is the reason for this civil war around here?
我和这些人一起工作过。他们有权利。
I've worked with these people. They have rights.
你有什么建议?如果你不能获得员工的信任,我建议你换一份工作。你这个笨蛋!
What do you suggest? I suggest that you get a different job if you can't get the confidence of your employees. You bumble-witted idiot!
汤姆……汤姆,你做的真是太棒了。
Tom... Tom, this is wonderful what you're doing.
你永远不会后悔。让他们炒了你。
And you'll never regret it. Let them fire you.
只要我还有一口气,你就永远不会挨饿。
As long as there's a breath in my body you'll never go hungry.
骂我不是解决办法。
Calling me names isn't the solution.
我最希望得到员工的信任。
I'd like nothing better than to get the confidence of my employees.
但是我能和谁说话呢?谁能代表足够多的人?
But who can I talk to? Who represents enough of these people?
你觉得400块够吗?
Would you consider 400 enough?
是的,我愿意。
Yes, I would.
那是我们的代表。
There's our representative.
你的400个名字呢?
Where are your 400 names?
这就是问题所在。他想要名字。
There's the catch. He wants the names.
看到了吗?我无能为力。
See? My hands are tied.
-这不是恶作剧吧?-我看起来像在骗你吗?
- This isn't a trick, is it? - Do I look like I'm lying to you?
——没有。你不。-玛丽,你不能。
- No. You don't. - Mary, you can't.
如果有正确的方法,那就是这个。我们对他不公平。
If there's a right way, this is it. We're not being fair to him.
如果我们想让他相信我们,我们就得相信他。
If we want him to trust us, we gotta trust him.
嗯,我反对。
Well, I'm against it.
我也冒着很大的风险,乔。
I'm taking a big chance too, Joe.
我…如果搞不定,我就失去你了。
I... If this doesn't go, I lose you.
好吧,亲爱的。
All right, honey.
汤姆,昨晚在海滩上捡到的那张单子你拿到了吗?
Well, Tom, have you got the list you picked up on the beach last night?
-是的,我去过。-请给艾利森先生。
- Yes, I have. - Give it to Mr. Allison, please.
如果你愚弄了这两个年轻人,那就太糟糕了。
It's going to be terrible if you fool these two young people.
你这个老傻瓜。你怎么敢跑到我办公室来跟我说话?
You old fool. How dare you come into my office and talk to me like you did?
我每天都能智胜你这样的白♥痴♥周日还能智胜你两次。
I can outwit morons like you every day of the week and twice on Sundays.
所以我坐在桌子后面,而你站在桌子前面。
Which is why I sit behind the desk while you stand in front of it.
为什么,你!
Why, you!
胡珀,把报纸拿来!
Hooper, get that paper!
别碰她!
Keep your hands off of her!
哈利,麦金尼斯,请回答!——啊!
- Harley, McGinnis, come in! - Ahh!
你白♥痴♥!你们两个,我解雇你们!
You idiots! Both of you, I discharge you!
吃它!吃它!
Eat it! Eat it!
把纸给我!给我!
Give me that paper! Give me that!
停止它!住手,我说,你们这些白♥痴♥!
Stop it! Stop it, I say, you idiots!
停止它!哦!
Stop it! Oh!
停止它!我说,住手!
Stop it! Stop it, I say!
喂,你这畜生!
Why, you mashing brute!
把纸给我!
Give me that paper!
我说,住手!
Stop it, I say!
你怎么敢?我会让你出院的!
How dare you? I'll have you discharged!
你们每个人!
Every one of you!
你这个笨蛋。我让你看看谁能智胜谁。
Now, you simpleton. I'll show you who can outwit who.
你现在要解雇谁?
Who're you going to fire now?
你给我名单上所有人的名字否则我就把五楼的人都炒了。
You give me the name of everybody on that list or I'll fire the entire 5th floor for starter.
这不公平。5楼的很多人对此一无所知。
That's not fair. Many people on the 5th floor know nothing about this.
每个人的名字,否则都得去。每一个。
Every name or else they all go. Every one of them.
别挡我的路!
Get out of my way!
放电滑落。给五楼的所有人。
Discharge slips. For everyone on the 5th floor.
-是的,先生-你怎么敢什么意思?!
- Yes, sir. - How dare you? What do you mean?!
-扶着门!把它打开!救救我,汤姆!
- Hold that door! Get it open! - Help me, Tom!
停止!把它拿出来!
Stop that! Take it out!
员工!大家听我说!
Employees! Listen to me, everybody!
来布莱恩特公园吧!不要害怕!大家在一起!
Come out to Bryant Park! Don't be afraid! Everybody together!
如果我们现在都出去,他们就完蛋了!来布莱恩公园吧。
If we all walk out now, we got 'em licked! Come out to Bryant Park.
放下手头的工作,到布赖恩特公园来!
Drop what you're doing and come out to Bryant Park!
如果我们现在团结起来,他们阻止不了我们!
If we all get together now, they can't stop us!
我们开始吧!每个人都出去!
Here we go! Everybody out!
放下你正在做的!别光站在那儿!
Leave what you're doing! Don't just stand there!
动!继续,走吧!大家在一起!
Move! Go on, walk! Everybody together!
来布莱恩特公园吧,不要害怕!
电影精选列表