Oh boy! Pretzels!
哦,乔!不!
Oh, Joe! No!
你敢!你会弄坏你的午餐的!
Don't you dare! You'll spoil your lunch!
乔!不!
Joe! No!
乔!说出来吧!说出来吧,乔!
Joe! Spit it out! Spit it out, Joe!
请再说一遍。
I beg your pardon.
我想知道我的衣服是否在澡堂里?
I was wondering if I could find out whether my clothes are in this bathhouse?
-你在这里脱了吗?-我不太记得了。
- Did you take them off in here? - Well, I don't exactly remember.
你的储物柜钥匙呢?上面有我们的名字。
Where's your locker key? That's got our name on it.
我和一个年轻朋友共用储物柜,他有钥匙。
I shared the locker with a young friend of mine, he has the key.
但不幸的是,我找不到他,也找不到和我一起来的人。
But unfortunately I can't find him or any of the people I came with.
-我已经走了好几个小时了。-这里像吗?
- I've been walking about for hours. - Does this look like the place?
我租了这套衣服。你能告诉我这是你的吗?
I rented this suit. Can you tell me if it's yours?
不是我们的。那套衣服很便宜。
Not ours. That's a pretty cheap suit.
不是你的。
Not yours.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
不是我们的。
Ain't ours.
谢谢。
Thanks.
它不属于我们。
It don't belong to us.
这附近有多少澡堂?
How many bathhouses are there around here?
-几百块。-几百?
- A couple of hundred. - A couple of hundred?
谢谢。
Thanks.
年轻人。
Young man.
是的,先生?
Yes, sir?
我有个大交易要跟你谈。
I've got a big bargain for you.
你愿意出一两美元买♥♥这块金表吗?
How would you like to give me a dollar or two for this gold watch?
你是说,你想把它留给保安吗?
You mean, uh, you want to leave it for security?
不,我想我不会再来了。
No, I don't think I'll be down here again.
-我给你一美元。-一美元?
- I'll let you have it for a dollar. - A dollar?
这是所有。这是一块很好的表。
That's all. It's a very fine watch.
纯金。来,看看。
Solid gold. Here, take a look at it.
是的。Mh-hm。
Yes. Mh-hm.
你介意我把这个拿给老板看吗?我马上就来。
Uh, would you mind if I showed this to the boss? I'll only be a second.
我只要一美元。
I only want a dollar for it.
老爸,这块表一美元就能买♥♥到。
This is a pretty good watch for a dollar, Pop.
-还有吗?-看在上帝的份上!
- You got any more? - For heaven's sake!
没必要激动。
No need to get excited.
这里的储物柜里有很多东西被偷了,我们只是来检查一下。
There's been a lot of stuff stolen from lockers around here and we're just checking up.
好吧,我向你保证这块表不是偷来的。
Well, I assure you that watch is not stolen.
这块表一块钱就能买♥♥到,真是太好了。
It's an awful good watch to go for a buck.
警官,和我一起来的朋友都没了。
Officer, I've lost the friends I came with.
我找不到我的澡堂而且我已经四处走了几个小时试图找到这套租来的西装。
I can't find my bathhouse and I've been walking around for hours trying to trace this rented suit.
我想把手表卖♥♥了,这样我就可以打电♥话♥回家,让我的车和司机来接我。
I want to sell the watch so I can telephone my home and have my car and chauffeur come for me.
-哦,你有车有司机?-是的,我去过。
- Oh, you have a car and chauffeur? - Yes, I have.
-你还租了泳衣?-不,我的…-你从哪儿买♥♥的这块表?-如果你想知道…州长在我生日的时候送我的。
- And you rent a bathing suit? - No, my ... - Where did you get this watch? - Well, if you want to know... The Governor gave it to me on my birthday.
州长吗?我老板为他工作。
The Governor? My boss works for him.
现在,你觉得我们去拜访一下他怎么样?
Now, what do you say we go down and pay him a little visit?
-你知道的,有点友好。-你放开了我的胳膊!
- You know, kind of friendly-like. - You let go my arm!
现在,现在。爸爸,做个好孩子。来吧。
Now, now. Be a good boy, Pop. Come on.
-来吧。-把手拿开。
- Come on. - Take your hand off of me.
...很单调的。看到你那张丑陋的小脸,我已经厌倦了。
...pretty monotonous. And I'm getting good and sick of seeing your ugly little face.
你甚至不是个好扒手。你什么时候才能清醒过来辞职?
You're not even a good pickpocket. When are you going to get sense enough to quit?
-把他带走。Marv。-是的,先生,来吧。
- Take him away. Marv. - Yes, sir. Come on.
他想把这块表以一美元的价格卖♥♥给药店的店员。
He was trying to sell this watch to a clerk in a drugstore for a dollar.
当我问他这件事时,他说他想要钱打电♥话♥给他的司机。
When I questioned him about it, he said he wanted the money to call his chauffeur.
除此之外,他还告诉我那块表是他从总督那里得到的。
And beside that he told me that he got the watch from the Governor.
我觉得这听起来很可疑。
I thought that sounded suspicious.
对我来说够可疑的了……我奉劝你们两个单纯的法律和秩序的守护者为了你们自己未来的安全你们在做任何有关我的决定时都要非常小心。
Suspicious enough for me... I would advise you two simple guardians of law and order for the sake of your own future security to be very careful of any decision you make concerning me.
-再说一遍怎么样?——汤姆!
- How was that again? - Tom!
汤姆,我们到处找你!
Tom, we've been looking everywhere for you!
乔在木板路上跑来跑去伊丽莎白去了医院。
Joe's running up and down the boardwalk and Elizabeth's gone to the hospital.
-你怎么了?-我迷路了。
- What happened to you? - I got lost.
我的天!谢天谢地,你还安然无恙。
My! Well thank heaven you're all in one piece.
-谢谢你找到他,警官-没关系,小姐。
- Thanks for finding him, officer. - That's all right, miss.
你可以在这里叫你的司机。
You can call your chauffeur from here.
这里。
Here.
司机什么?
What chauffeur?
司机什么?
What chauffeur?
你要叫的那个司机。
The chauffeur that you were going to call.
——我吗?-当然是你。
- Me? - Certainly you.
我没有司机。
I haven't got any chauffeur.
他不是想要钱给司机打电♥话♥吗?
Wasn't he trying to get money to call his chauffeur?
他是这么告诉我的。
That's what he told me.
这是怎么回事?
Say, what's going on here?
我不知道他在说什么。
I don't know what he's talking about.
你一定是认错人了。
Oh, you must be mistaking him for somebody else.
对了,你们俩是做什么的?
Say, what do you two do for a living?
当然,我们工作。
We work, of course.
在哪里?
Where?
不要列出商店。我们会被解雇的。
Don't list the store. We'll get fired.
嘿,住手!
Hey, stop that!
你在哪里工作?
Where do you work?
在Automat。
At the Automat.
你会怎么做?
What do you do?
我负责蓝莓派。我把它们放在那些小盒子里。
I have charge of blueberry pies. I put them in those little boxes.
你会怎么做?
And what do you do?
我,嗯…我帮助他。我…我啪的一声把箱子关上。
I, uh... I help him. I... I snap the boxes shut.
这里有点可疑。
There's something fishy going on here.
我的脚疼。我们能坐下继续谈吗?
My feet hurt. Can't we continue this while we're seated?
你知道吗,你应该为自己感到羞耻。
You know, you ought to be ashamed of yourself.
如果有人这样对你父亲。
Supposing someone treated your father like this.
他是你父亲吗?
Is he your father?
是的。
Yes.
姑娘,我抓到你的谎言多得连棍子都甩不动。
Girlie, I catch you in more lies than you can shake a stick at.
如果他是你父亲,你来的时候为什么叫他汤姆?
If he's your father, why did you call him Tom when you came in here?
我总是叫他汤姆。我的天哪!
I always call him Tom. My goodness!
有法律规定不能直呼父亲的名字吗?
Is there a law against calling your own father by his first name?
跟我来,小姐。
Come with me, miss.
你出生在哪里?
Where were you born?
-在纽约。-嘘,小声点。
- In New York. - Shhh, keep your voice down.
什么街?
What street?
121街。
Uh, 121st street.
她出生在哪条街上?
What street was she born on?
看看我!
Look at me!
72街吗?
72nd street?
他们就是一直在卖♥♥这些热门产品的人。我敢打赌。
They're the ones that have been selling this hot stuff all right. I'll bet on it.
你想赌多少?
How much do you want to bet?
玛丽!你消失到哪里去了?
Mary! Where did you disappear to?
我迷路了,我找不到…安静,大家安静。
I got lost, and I couldn't find... Quiet, everybody, quiet.
我告诉你们,你们所说的一切都可能成为呈堂证供。
I'm telling you two that anything you say may be used against you.
-那你自己判断吧-怎么了?
- So, uh, use your own judgment. - What happened?
乔,你最好回家去。我们一会儿见。
Joe, you better go home. We'll met you later.
安静,你!
Quiet, you!
你有多了解这两个人?
How well do you know these two?
我很了解他们,知道他们什么都没做。
Well, I know them well enough to know they haven't done anything.
他们在哪里工作?
Where do they work?
——嗯…玛丽,住手!-来吧!
- Uh... Mary, stop that! - Come on!
-尼利百货公♥司♥。——Ah-haa !
- The Neeley Department Store. - Ah-haa!
Ah-haa !一些侦探!
Ah-haa! Some detective!
他们是父女吗?
Are they, uh, father and daughter?
嗯…是的……不,他们不是!你在…乔,请不要再说了。
Uh... yes... no, they're not! What are you... Joe, please don't say anything more.
我不想再让你保持安静了,小姑娘。
I don't want to have to tell you to keep quiet again, girlie.
用更文明的语气如何,警官?
How about using a more civil tone, officer?
-谁,我吗?-是的,就是你。
- Who, me? - Yes, you.
-他们指控你了吗?——没有。
- Have they charged you with anything? - No.
那你就不用待在这里了。出来吧。
Then you don't have to stay here. Come on out.
嘿,呆在这儿!
Hey, stay right here!
听着,你不能把人关在这里除非你有对他们的优先指控!
Look, you can't hold people here unless you've got a charge preferred against them!
我可以解决。
I can fix that.
他在药店穿成这样了吗?
Was he dressed like that in the drugstore?
是的,先生。
电影精选列表