They don't think I will because I haven't the money.
-嗯,去酒窖。-是的,先生。
- Well, to the wine cellar. - Yes, sir.
我15年没来过这里了。
I haven't been down here in 15 years.
不,先生,这些大多是你在禁酒令之前买♥♥的。
No, sir, you bought most of these before prohibition.
这里最好的酒是什么?
What's the best bottle of wine in the whole place?
最好的?我认为这是,长官。
The best? I would say this is, sir.
罗马吗?e-Conti 1903。
Roman?e-Conti 1903.
很好,是吗?
It's good, eh?
世界上最初只有24瓶。
There were only 24 bottles in the world originally.
你买♥♥了12块,剩下的12块归皇室。
You bought 12 and the royal family have the other 12.
把瓶子上的标签取下来。
Take the label off the bottle.
我不想让他们起疑心。
I don't want them to be suspicious.
-在瓶子上贴上标签?——是的。
- Label off the bottle? - Yes.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
很有趣,乔治,我的小实验。
Very interesting, George, my little experiment.
很高兴您玩得开心,先生。
I'm glad you are enjoying yourself, sir.
我看着小蚂蚁跑来跑去,我知道每只蚂蚁都会得到自己应得的甜点。
I watch the little ants scurry around and I know each and every one is going to get his just desserts.
我相信他们是。
I am sure they are.
那个乔,玛丽的同伴……坏的。对女孩的邪恶影响。
That Joe, Mary's fellow... Bad. An evil influence on the girl.
有点像斯文加利,破坏了她的观点。
Kind of Svengali corrupting her whole viewpoint.
-好的,先生-我明天就把它拆了
- Yes, sir. - I'm going to break that up tomorrow.
我会说服她不要那样做的。
I'll talk her out of that.
还有胡珀。
And then there's Hooper.
一个小暴君。
A petty tyrant.
好吧,他会得到他的奖励。
Well, he's going to get his reward.
还有伊丽莎白……-来吧,跟你来。-是的,先生。
Then there's Elizabeth... - Well, come on, up with you. - Yes, sir.
哦,天哪,我就知道我忘了什么东西。泡菜!
Oh dear, I knew I forgot something. The pickles!
嘿,你这个讨厌鬼!你为什么不看路呢?
Hey, you little guttersnipe! Why don't you look where you're going?
你懂意大利语吗?
Do you understand Italian?
我理解。他。
I understand that. He-he.
拜托你们两个百万富翁帮帮忙会不会太过分了?
Say, would it be too much to ask you two millionaires to lend a hand here?
女人在这个世界上的地位就是照顾男人。
Woman's place in the world is to tend the male.
不是这个女人,也不是这个男人。来,打开它。
Not this woman and not this male. Here, open it.
我们何不尝尝我的酒?
Why don't we try my wine?
哦,我对国产葡萄酒从来都不感兴趣。
Oh, I've never been interested in domestic wine.
这不是真正的家庭。
This isn't exactly domestic.
哦,汤姆,你不应该把钱花在这上面。
Oh, Tom, you shouldn't have spent your money for this.
哦。你只活一次。
Oh well. You only live once.
Skol !
Skol!
-但我不知道那是什么意思。,哈哈。
- But I don't know what it means. - Ha-ha.
好吗?
Well?
你喜欢它,不是吗?
You like it, don't you?
是的。好吧,汤姆,我告诉你,这并不坏,只是……汤姆,你花了超过50美分买♥♥这个吗?
Yeah. Well, I tell you Tom, it's not really bad, it's... Tom, did you spend more than 50 cents for this?
- 50美分……-哦,汤姆,他们看见你来了。
- 50 cents for... - Oh, Tom, they saw you coming.
谁看见我来了?你是说你不喜欢这酒?
Who saw me coming? You mean you don't like this wine?
我很想把它还给你让他们把钱还给你。
Say, I got a good mind to return it and make them give you your money back.
-有些人的胆子真大。-天啊。
- Oh, the nerve of some people. - Gee whiz.
现在等一下。你没有给这酒一个公平的机会。
Now wait a minute. You're not giving this wine a fair chance.
嘿,我有个主意。请稍等。
Hey, I got an idea. Just a second.
看这里。
Look here.
我们把这个打开,放点这个进去。看到了吗?
We'll open this and put some of this in it. See?
放点这个进去。
Put some of this in.
不,来吧,这样能消掉味道。
No, come on, it'll help kill the taste.
好吧,又是skol。
Well, skol again.
——没有。-没用的。
- No. - It's no use.
不。看来你救不了它了。
No. Guess you can't save it.
真的很遗憾。
It's a shame, really.
可惜我们毁了一瓶汽水。
Too bad we had to ruin a bottle of pop.
不是吗?
Isn't it?
说出来吧,汤姆。它可能会让你生病。
Pour it out, Tom. It might make you sick.
我病了。
I am sick.
葡萄酒专家!
Wine experts!
现在,这是一瓶真正的葡萄酒。
Now, here's a bottle of wine that's really a bottle of wine.
这是冰人的祖父做的。
This was made by our iceman's grandfather.
就像他在老家一样。
Same as he used to do in the old country.
他把葡萄放在浴缸里,然后跳上去。
He puts the grapes in the bathtub and he jumps on 'em.
我看见他做的。
I saw him do it.
啊!真的是跳葡萄,是吧?
Ah! Real jumped-on grapes, huh?
他为什么不脱袜子?
Why didn't he take his socks off?
我知道你会喜欢的。
I knew you'd like it.
嗯,我要去游泳。
Well, I'm going for a swim.
一分钟后见。
See you all in a minute.
——哈哈!——哎呀!
- Ha-ha! - Ouch!
现在,不要炫耀,游出去!
Now, don't show off and swim way out!
我们会看着你的!
We'll be watching you!
也许普莱伯里的人会有多余的咸菜可以卖♥♥。
Say, maybe the Pregbury man will have some extra pickles he'll sell.
我马上就回来。
I'll be back in a minute.
别担心。他不会有事的。
Don't worry. Nothing will happen to him.
啊。他游泳游得很好。
Ah. He's a pretty good swimmer.
他什么都擅长。
He's pretty good at everything.
-你不会有偏见吗?——也许。
- You wouldn't be prejudiced? - Maybe.
有没有可能是你在给他灌输根本不存在的美德?
Is it possible you're reading virtues into him that don't exist?
你不喜欢他吗?
Don't you like him?
你为什么这么说?
What makes you say that?
我在地铁上看着你以为你在对他做鬼脸。
Well, I was watching you on the subway and thought that you were making faces at him.
我的脚很疼。
My feet were hurting me.
但你并不是真的喜欢他。
But you're not really crazy about him.
那要看你有多爱他了。
Well, that depends upon how much you're in love with him.
而且我觉得你也没资格评判。
And I don't think you're any judge.
谁更好?
Who's a better one?
任何外人。比如我。
Any outsider. Me, for instance.
现在,看看我们周围。那边有一对。
Now, look around us. There's a couple over there.
他们认为他们是天生一对。
They think they were made for each other.
他在咬她的耳朵。
He's biting her ear.
现在她正在咬他的耳朵。
Now she's biting his ear.
非常感人。
Very touching.
我想是的。
I think so.
他们找到彼此了,不是吗?
They've found each other, haven't they?
在这个广阔的世界里,这两个人很幸运地走到了一起。
Out of this whole wide world, these two were lucky enough to come together.
但你不觉得如果她没有遇到他现在就不会有人咬她的耳朵了吗?
But don't you think if she hadn't met him there wouldn't be somebody else biting her ear now?
你不觉得他不会在别的女孩耳边吗?
And don't you think he wouldn't be at some other girl's ear?
大概10英尺远吧?
Probably ten feet away?
也许吧。但这并不能证明什么。
Maybe. But that doesn't prove anything.
科学家们可以写出所有他们喜欢的关于爱情是大自然的陷阱的书。
Scientists can write all the books they like about love being a trap of nature.
我记得读过。
I remember reading that.
是生理和女人体内的化学物质欺骗了她。
That it's biology and the chemistry inside a woman that fools her.
但科学家们要说服的是其他科学家,而不是恋爱中的女人。
But all the scientists are going to convince are other scientists not women in love.
我没说乔是世上最棒的东西。
I don't say Joe is the greatest thing that ever lived.
如果他是,我可能不会爱他。
I probably wouldn't love him if he was.
我只想看看他。
I'd just want to look at him.
但你看,我也不是世界上最伟大的女孩。
But you see, I'm not the greatest girl in the world, either.
两个人看着对方,就能看到别人看不到的内心深处的东西。
Two people look at each other and they see something way deep inside that nobody else can.
就是这样。
And that's it.
如果世界上最伟大的爱情发生在一个扎着小辫子的中国男人和一个缺了两颗门牙的女孩之间,如果你可以测量的话,我不会感到惊讶。
I wouldn't be surprised if the greatest love affair in the world was between a Chinaman wearing a pigtail and a girl who's missing two front teeth if you could measure it.
如果他们有感觉,他们就会有感觉。
If they feel it, they feel it.
-是吗?-不是你在电影里看到的样子。
- Do you? - Not the way you see in the movies.
或者在那些歌♥里听到,你知道…一碰你的手,你就把我点燃了。
Or hear in those songs, you know... about the touch of your hand, you set me on fire.
我想我不是那种容易发火的人。
I guess I'm not the combustible type.
但当我和他在一起时,我不知道这是不是广♥告♥上说的极乐世界。
But when I'm with him I don't know if it's the advertised 7th heaven.
我想我们相处得一般吧。小争吵…如果我们承认的话,甚至偶尔会觉得有点无聊。
We get along just average, I guess. Little arguing... Even maybe being a little bored now and then if we admit it.
但如果我知道我再也见不到他了……是吗?
But yet if I knew I'd never see him again... Yes?
我从没想过再也见不到他会是什么样子。
I've never even thought of what it would be like not to see him anymore.
我想这就是考验。
I guess that's the test of it.
如果我认为
If I thought
我再也见不到他了
I'd never see him again
我想我不在乎我是生是死。
I don't think I'd care if I lived or died.
看!我找到了一些椒盐卷饼。
Look! I found some pretzels.
他们自♥制♥的。普莱伯里男人的妻子做的。
They're homemade. The Pregbury man's wife makes them.
-从她自己的食谱。-它们看起来是不是很好吃?
- From her own recipe. - Don't they look delicious?
跳板!
Gangway!
哦,男孩!椒盐卷饼!
电影精选列表