It's even better.
你卖♥♥拖鞋要比卖♥♥鞋子聪明。
You have to be cleverer selling slippers than you do shoes.
别忘了人们不♥穿♥拖鞋也可以。他们必须被说服。
Don't forget people can always do without slippers. They have to be convinced.
他怎么知道我不如下一个销♥售♥员呢?
How could he tell I'm not as good a salesman as the next one?
只是你的虚荣心受伤了。
It's just your vanity that's hurt.
你可以在午休的时候卖♥♥鞋。
And you can sell shoes when you relief for lunch.
让他看看你是多么优秀的推销员。
Show him then what a good salesman you are.
你们的午餐时间是12点到1点。那是30分钟后。
Your lunch hour will be from 12:00 to 1:00. That's in 30 minutes.
我不打算吃午饭。
I'm not going to eat lunch.
-你没有?-我要留在这里卖♥♥拖鞋。
- You're not? - I'm going to stay here selling slippers.
-我要给你留个好印象。-你为什么不去吃午饭?
- I'm going to make a good impression. - Why aren't you going to have lunch?
我不饿。反正我也从来不吃午饭。
I'm not hungry. I never have lunch anyway.
你12点整去吃午饭。没有参数。
You go to lunch at 12:00 sharp. No arguments.
你不介意伺候我吧?
You don't mind waiting on me, do you?
我能为您做些什么,夫人?
What can I do for you, madam?
希金斯先生吗?
Mr. Higgins?
该吃午饭了。我来负责柜台。
It's time for lunch. I'll take over the counter.
我真的不饿。
I'm really not hungry.
你们为什么争论这么多?你去吃午饭吧!而且要抓紧。
Why do you argue so much? You go to lunch! And hurry up about it.
-我不知道该去哪里。-你…嗯…-哦,伊丽莎白?——是吗?
- I don't know where to go. - Well, you... um... - Oh, Elizabeth? - Yes?
埃利斯小姐,这位是希金斯先生。
Miss Ellis, this is Mr. Higgins.
-你好!-你好!
- How do you do? - How do you do?
伊丽莎白,你能告诉希金斯先生员工餐厅在哪里吗?
Elizabeth, will you show Mr. Higgins where the employees' restaurant is, please?
我很乐意。
I'd be glad to.
你卖♥♥东西了吗?
Did you sell anything?
一双男式拖鞋,9码,1.98美元。
One pair of men's slippers, size 9, $1.98.
这很好!你卖♥♥的时候遇到困难了吗?
That's fine! Did you have any trouble selling them?
-哦不。不。——太棒了!
- Oh no. No. - Wonderful!
马上,一小时后回来。
Be back in an hour, now.
-餐厅在两层楼上。-你不来吗?
- The restaurant's two flights up. - Aren't you coming?
我总是自带午餐,在公园里吃。里面很舒服。
I always bring my own lunch and eat in the park. It's pleasant in there.
我根本不想吃东西。如果我坐在你旁边,你会不方便吗?
I don't intend to eat at all. Would it inconvenience you if I sat with you?
-一点也不。我希望你能来。-谢谢。
- Not at all. I'd love to have you. - Thank you.
-这里有点闷。-是的,不是吗?
- Kind of stuffy in here. - Yes, isn't it?
-你真的不来点什么吗?-不用了,谢谢。我从来不吃午饭。
- Sure you won't have something? - No, no, thanks. I never eat lunch.
你们男人比女人更在意自己的身材。
You men worry more about your figures than women do.
我担心的不是我的身材。呃…我只是不饿。
It's not my figure I worry about. It's uh... I'm just not hungry.
商店不让人整理不是很糟糕吗?
Isn't it terrible about the store not letting people organize?
我自己做的。
I made these myself.
你不试一试就太没礼貌了。
It's very rude of you not to try one.
我想知道他们今晚在哪里开会?
I wonder where they are holding a meeting tonight?
来吧,吃了它。
Go on, eat it.
-什么事?-金枪鱼弹窗。
- What is it? - Tuna fish popover.
-金枪鱼弹饼?-这是我自己的发明。
- Tuna fish popover? - It's my own invention.
咬它。
Bite it.
-哦,不,我不能。真的,我不能。-哦,拜托。
- Oh, no, I couldn't. Really, I couldn't. - Oh, please.
如果我让你这么做?
If I ask you to?
你没有全麦饼干吧?
You haven't got a graham cracker, have you?
一个吃全麦饼干的成年人。啊,那里面没有营养。
Oh, a grown man eating graham crackers. Why, there's no nourishment in that.
你吃那个弹饼。
You eat that popover.
它不会咬你的。
It won't bite you.
难道不是吗?
Won't it, though?
金枪鱼。
Tuna fish.
喜欢它吗?
Like it?
我还不知道。
I don't know yet.
-金枪鱼好吃吗?- 12美分一罐。
- Is it good tuna fish? - Costs 12 cents a tin.
- 12美分!-这几乎是你能买♥♥到的最好的了。
- 12 cents! - It's almost as good as you can buy.
——几乎?-继续,吃吧。
- Almost? - Go on, eat it.
-味道不错。-谢谢。
- Tastes good. - Thank you.
-来,再来一杯。-不,不,还是谢谢你。
- Here, have another. - No, no, thank you just the same.
噢,一个还不够喂一个婴儿。来吧,拿着。
Oh, one isn't enough to feed an infant. Go on, take it.
没有女人的照顾,男人怎么生存?
How does a man exist without a woman looking after him?
我能看出来你是个单身男人。你是单身,是吗?
I could tell you were a single man. You are single, aren't you?
是的,我是。
Yes, I am.
在这之前你是做什么的?什么样的工作?
What did you do before this? What kind of work?
哦,各种各样的。你会大吃一惊的。
Oh, all kinds. You'd be surprised.
你在得到这份工作之前很久就失业了吗?
Were you out of work long before you got this job?
——嗯。是的。-你在上一个地方工作了多久?
- Hmm. Yes. - How long did you work at your last place?
-十五年。-在那之前多久?
- Fifteen years. - And how long before that?
十年。
Ten years.
那不是很可怕吗?
Isn't that awful.
胡珀先生来了。
Mr. Hooper's coming.
-你好,胡珀先生。-下午好,胡珀先生。
- Hello, Mr. Hooper. - Good afternoon, Mr. Hooper.
你好,埃利斯小姐。
How do you do, Miss Ellis?
他通常在这里坐几分钟。
He usually sits here for a few minutes.
哦,我希望他没有生气。
Oh, I hope he's not angry.
另一个弹窗!
Another popover!
你知道吗,他几乎吃光了我的午餐。
You know, he ate almost all my lunch.
他饿坏了!
He was famished!
哦。我给了他50美分。
Oh. I gave him 50 cents.
他可能太需要钱了,都不想花在午餐上。
He probably needed it so badly he didn't want to spend it for lunch.
哦亲爱的。
Oh dear.
-别抬头看。一个购物者来了。——什么?
- Don't look up. A shopper is coming. - What?
购物的人会假装自己是顾客。但他们只是在考验你。
A store shopper, they pretend they're customers. But they're only testing you.
小心你的行为。
Be careful how you act.
我能为您效劳吗,夫人?
Oh, uh, may I help you, madam?
哦,没关系,这位先生会伺候我的。
Oh, that's all right, this gentleman will wait on me.
是的,女士。
Yes, ma'am.
我能为您做些什么,夫人?
What can I do for you, madam?
你们这儿卖♥♥拖鞋吗?
Do you sell slippers here?
是的,女士。
Yes, ma'am, we do.
这些是拖鞋。这就是我们所说的,拖鞋。
These are slippers. That's what we call them, slippers.
他们看起来不太好。
They don't look very good.
哦,但他们是。我自己也穿了一副。
Oh but they are. I wear a pair of these myself.
毛茸茸的。让你的脚保持温暖。
Woolies. Keep your feet nice and warm.
-真正的羊毛。-对夏天来说是不是有点太热了?
- Real sheep wool. - Aren't they a little too warm for summer?
我们从没有听到羊的抱怨。哈哈。
We never had any complaint from the sheep. Ha-ha.
我会考虑的。
I'll think about it.
我希望你不介意我什么都没买♥♥给你带来的不便。
I hope you didn't mind my inconveniencing you without buying anything.
当然不介意,夫人。我只是来为你服务的。
Of course not, madam. I'm only here to serve you.
-你在嚼口香糖吗?-不,女士。
- Are you chewing gum? - No, ma'am.
我是一名商店购物者。张开你的嘴。
I'm a store shopper. Open your mouth.
-你吞了口香糖吗?-不,女士,我没嚼口香糖。
- Did you swallow that gum? - No, ma'am, I wasn't chewing any gum.
那你以后可别这么做。
Well, see that you don't in the future.
不要靠在柜台上。
And don't lean on the counter.
是的,女士。
Yes, ma'am.
你考得还不错。
Well, you didn't do so badly.
喂,你在干什么?写日记?
Say, what are you doing? Keep a diary?
这是一种日记。一本末日书。
It's a kind of a diary. A Doomsday Book.
什么是末日书?
What's a Doomsday Book?
里面有很多即将遭遇厄运的人的名字。
It contains the names of a lot of people who are going to meet their doom.
我不明白。
I don't get it.
员工!听着,员工!我来了!就在这里!
Employees! Listen, employees! Here I am! Right here!
请围过来!尼利百货公♥司♥的所有员工。
Gather round, please! All the employees of the Neeley's Department Store.
我有话要告诉你!
I have a message for you!
他们因为组织解雇了我们中的一些人!
They have fired some of us for organizing!
但我们没有放弃!我们还在做呢!
But we haven't given up! We are still at it!
叫侦探来!叫侦探来!
Call the detectives! Call the detectives!
不要害怕!来参加我们的会议!
Don't be afraid! Come to our meeting!
如果我们有足够多的人团结在一起,他们就无法阻止它!
If enough of us stick together, they won't be able to stop it!
没人听他的!所有人阻止他!
Nobody listen to him! Everybody stop him!
我重复一遍,来参加我们的会议!
I repeat, come to our meeting!
把他弄出去!
Get him out!
把他弄出去。这一次你们不能把我赶出去,先生们。
Get him out of here. This is one time you can't throw me out, gentlemen.
-我没有钥匙。-把他带走!
- And I haven't any key. - Take him away!
送我出去!大概只需要四个小时。
Saw me out! It will only take about four hours.
你锯的时候,我要讲几句。
And while you're sawing, I'll give a little speech.
不要害怕!来参加我们的会议!
Don't be afraid! Come to our meeting!
团结就是力量!我们要一起战斗。
In union there is strength! We gotta fight together.
我们得想想……嘿!
We gotta think... Hey!
正义在我们这一边!不要害怕!
电影精选列表