所有看得见的或看不见的人
both sighted and unsighted,
都来对抗这些植物
help to fight them.
希望志愿者们到军队人事部登记
Will all volunteers please register
所在区域人事部会向你们公布
with Army personnel who will make themselves known to you in your area.
这是乔从伦敦为您播报
'This is Jo Playton, coming to you live from London.
科克尔少校已经要求所有市民
'Major Coker has asked that every citizen,
所有看得见的或看不见的人
'both sighted and unsighted, help to
都来对抗这些植物
fight them.
这是乔从伦敦为您播报
'This is Jo Payton, coming to you live from London.
科克尔少校已经要求所有市民
'Major Coker has asked
所有看得见的或看不见的人
'that every citizen, both sighted and unsighted,
都来对抗这些植物
help to fight them.
希望志愿者们到军队人事部登记
'Will all volunteers please register with Army personnel
所在区域人事部会向你们公布
'who will make themselves known to you in your area.'
快点 马森 你被捕了
Come on! Masen, you're under arrest!
是老板的命令 不 他不会
Orders from the boss. No, he's not.
哦 闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
啊
Agh!
都是你的啦 伙计们
All yours, boys.
让我走
Let me go!
希望志愿者们到军队人事部登记
'Would all volunteers register with Army personnel'
所在区域人事部会向你们公布
who will be making themselves known to you in your area.
重复 这是乔从伦敦为您播报
I repeat, this is Jo Playton coming to you live from London.
小姐 走吗
Can you come with me, miss?
呃
Er...
嗯 当然
Yeah, sure.
马森
Masen Masen.
马森 马森
Masen! Masen! Masen! Masen!
噢
Oh!
马森 我是科克尔
Masen? It's Coker.
科克尔
Coker? Coker?
是的
Yeah.
怎么了
What happened?
你中弹了 我们在哪
You got shot. Where are we?
正被送往健康中心
Being taken up to the Heath.
为何要去健康中心
Why are we going to the Heath?
命令
Orders...
托伦斯叫的
from Torrence.
都是托伦斯的
It's all Torrence.
他现在是大腕啦
He's running the whole show now.
乔去哪了
Where's Jo?
托伦斯也带走她了
Torrence has her, too.
哇
Wow.
这是你的吗 这是你的
Is this yours? This is yours.
谢了哦
To say thank you.
噢 好吧 谢了
Oh, well, thank you,
但没必要耶 我只是想帮个忙
but there's no need. I'm only trying to help.
你知道 我想 我 我想回去和大家在一起
You know, I'm tired. I... I think I'm going to go back and join the others.
事实是 你连一下都不愿意待
Thing is...you may not want to just at the moment.
怎么了 托伦斯 出了什么事
What's going on, Torrence? Something's happened.
好 科克尔少校让比尔去阻止植物们新一轮的攻击
OK, Major Coker needed Bill to help out on another triffid attack.
他救了许多盲人呐
And he saved the lives of many blind people.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
他阵亡了 乔
He's dead, Jo.
他们在他的物品中翻出了这些东西
They found these things amongst his stuff.
我想看看他
I want to see him.
不 不可以
No, you don't.
我是说
I mean...
这是一次恶意的攻击
It was a vicious attack.
科克尔少校表示歉意
Major Coker says he's very sorry.
好吧 让我们
OK, let's...
冲啊 把他们打回姥姥家
Go on then, chuck them out.
来吧
Do it.
来人呐 救命呐 来人啊
Come on, help me! Come on!
马上出去
Get out now!
现在 快 快点
Now! Now! Come on!
来吧
Come on.
给我钥匙
Give me the keys.
给我那操蛋的钥匙
Give me the damn keys.
现在移到我前面
Now move in front of me.
到我前面来
Get in front of me.
快点
Do it.
比尔·马森还活着么 啊
Is Bill Masen alive? Is he?
等你好些了 你会清楚地看到
When you're better, you'll see clearly.
我在想今天错过的那些机会
I was thinking today about missed opportunities.
有时你得行动起来
Sometimes you have to act.
我是乔 你并不孤单
I'm Jo Playton, and you're not alone.
就是即使全世界都沸腾了
Just because the whole world's gone crazy,
也不代表我们能感觉好一些
it doesn't mean we can't have a little bit of fun.
外面一片混乱
Outside these walls is chaos.
向马森射击
Try and shoot Masen.
或许我们得承认三尖树是优势物种
Maybe we'll have to accept triffids are the dominant species.
我去找一个雄性三尖树
I'll get you a male triffid.
大自然终于开始复仇了 将要重建这个世界
Mother Nature's finally taking her revenge and reclaiming the planet.
电影精选列表