我可以证明有智力进化的迹象
I've proved there's signs of evolving intelligence.
至今为止我还是听不懂它们在说些什么
So far I've failed to work out what they're saying.
现在呢 它们自♥由♥了
And now they're free.
来吧 去找你老爸
Come on. Let's get your dad.
这里有多少个农场
How many farms are there?
世界范围内吗 好几万个吧
Across the world? Tens of thousands.
在英国有500所 每个农场都有20000株植物
In England, 500. Each one holds about 20, 000 triffids.
10 000 000株肉食植物
Ten million meat-eating plants.
它们怎么繁殖呢
How do they reproduce?
就像其他植物一样啊
Same as other plants.
雄性植物授粉给雌性植物
The males pollinate the females.
这就是为何控制好雄性植物是如此重要了
That's why it was essential that we controlled the males.
然而现在它们越狱了
And now they're out.
爸爸
Dad!
爸
Dad?
爸爸 是我 乔
Dad, it's me, Jo!
老爸
Dad?
爸
Dad?
爸
Dad?!
爸
Dad!
乔
Jo! Jo!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
乔 停下
Jo, stop!
啊
Argh! Argh!
爸爸
Dad!
停下
Stop!
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
停下 快停下
Stop! Stop!
爸
Dad!
乔 别 别这样
Jo! No! Don't! Don't.
做点什么啊
Do something!
束手无策啊 他死掉了 我们得离开这
There's nothing we can do. He's dead! We have to get out of here.
它们无处不在 乔
They're everywhere, Jo!
不 他没死 你个猪 他是我爸啊
No, he can't be dead. You bastard! He's my dad!
把它给我
Give it to me.
我不该离开你的
Oh, I shouldn't have left you.
我不该离开你的
I shouldn't have left you...
乔
Jo Jo.
我们得离开这
Jo, we have to get out of here.
快点 如果我们留下来 它们也会做掉我们的
Come on. If we stay here, they'll kill us, too.
来吧 它们在我们周围啊
Come on. They're all around us.
乔 我们得走了
Jo, we have to go.
比尔 停车
Bill, stop the car.
当我们知道好日子已经结束时
'That's when we knew that our day was over
植物们的时代已经来临
'and the day of the triffids had begun.'
我们得警告人们
We need to warn people.
比尔 去那边
Bill, go over there.
这是BBC的紧急广播
This is an emergency broadcast from the BBC in London.
许多在英国的人
Most of the people in the United Kingdom,
或是全世界的人 突然失明
and we believe the world, have been struck blind.
没有政♥府♥
There is no government.
但此时此刻我们将面临着更大的威胁
But there is a bigger threat to us at this time.
我身边的是植物专家 比尔·马森博士
With me is triffid expert, Dr Bill Masen.
马森博士 人们应该了解植物些什么特征
Dr Masen, what do people need to know about the triffids?
它们相当凶残
They're extremely dangerous.
怎么个凶残法
And how are they dangerous?
它们做了什么
What do they do?
这些植物体积庞大 食肉 可以自己移♥动♥
Well, triffids are large, carnivorous plants that can move independently.
但因为人们瞎了
But because of the blinding,
它们就逃出来了 于是就没在农场里培养
they've escaped and so they're no longer being fed on the farm.
它们开始
They've started...
它们开始 嗯
They've started to, um...
我们知道 它们将开始袭击并吃掉人类
We know that they have started to attack and eat people.
他们有一个长达15英尺的致命的刺
They have a fatal sting capable of reaching up to 15ft.
而且它们会发
And they make a
出独特的沙沙声响
distinctive rustling tick-tocking kind of noise.
如果你听到了
So if you hear or see one,
赶紧跑路
you must keep your distance.
你认为这些植物要去哪里
Where do you think that the triffids are heading?
它们涌向城市
They'll gravitate towards the cities,
城市里有丰富的食物可吃 也就是
to where the most abundant source of food is...
我们
..us.
所以一旦你恢复了视力
So, if you are sighted,
提高警觉 然后尽力去
then arm yourselves and do what you can to
保护你身边的人 特别是失明的 并且
protect those around you, especially the blind, and...
告诉他们 你能做到
..tell anyone that you can.
我父母是植物学家
My parents were botanists and
它们在扎伊尔研究植物
they researched the triffids in Zaire.
当时我6岁 跟着他们
I was six, so I was with them.
我父亲看到了 嗯
It was my father that saw, with, um...
一些修正后的基因
..some genetic modification,
这对提高石油产量是一次极大的机会
the tremendous opportunity for oil production.
于是他就这样带它们回来了
So he brought them back?
都是他惹的祸啊
All of this is his fault.
嗯 这个 不是的
Hm. Well, no.
他给我们提供了便宜又用不完的替代能源
He provided us with a cheap, endlessly replaceable,
环保的燃料可以解决能源危机
pollution-free source of fuel that solved the energy crisis.
他拯救了世界啊
He saved the world. Hm.
我妈妈不这么想的
My mother felt differently.
他们现在哪
Where are they now?
噢 我很多年都没见我老爸了
Well, I haven't seen my father for years.
我们处不来
We don't get on.
而我妈妈
And my mother...
在扎伊尔的时候去世了
she died in Zaire...
被一株植物刺到
..of a triffid sting.
比利
Billy! Billy!
那一定是它 是吧
This really is it, isn't it?
恐怕是
I'm afraid so.
为了未来
To the future.
不要
No.
那为了过去
To the past.
真是美丽啊
It was beautiful...
但我们没能好好照顾它
and we didn't take care of it.
喂
Hello?
你是谁
Who are you?
我来自
I'm from
军情五处
MI 5.
我要见首相
I'd like to see the Prime Minister.
这是他住的地方 是吗
This is where he lives, isn't it?
您得预约
You'll need to make an appointment.
当然
Of course.
希尔达
Hilda Hilda.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是托伦斯
I'm Torrence.
我随便逛逛啊
I'll just have a look round.
但你不能
But you can't...
不好意思
Excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me!
你还好吧
You OK?
嗯 还好
Yeah. Yeah.
我懂的
I'm brilliant.
我住在隔壁 你知道么
I'll be next door. You know what?
如果这样
If it's all the same,
你能待在这儿吗
would you stay in here?
早安 希尔达
Morning, Hilda.
你不能待在这里
You can't stay here.
好吧
Well...
项目经理不会回来了 我来做吧
the PM's not coming back, I take it.
电影精选列表